Login

russian armor

Feedback for Commander Revamppatch

PAGES (107)down
14 Sep 2018, 07:08 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Idea about M10, how about making it can be built in HQ when both T1 and T2 are obtained.

It's been discussed, but the problem is, you'd bring back the M10 train of old as they would be available as soon you get both LT and Captain out which is cheaper than Major. Even if the Dozer wasn't in the doctrine, you'd still have swarms of M10s running around like days of old, if not sooner as they wouldn't be CP bound. Of course there's no emergency call-in, but the first tank deployed by the Axis will need to deal with 1 M10 with another likely incoming.
14 Sep 2018, 07:15 AM

It's been discussed, but the problem is, you'd bring back the M10 train of old as they would be available as soon you get both LT and Captain out which is cheaper than Major. Even if the Dozer wasn't in the doctrine, you'd still have swarms of M10s running around like days of old, if not sooner as they wouldn't be CP bound. Of course there's no emergency call-in, but the first tank deployed by the Axis will need to deal with 1 M10 with another likely incoming.

Can make it like a PUMA by nerfing its health. Anyway, that's the only way to avoid overlapping M36 or Stuart. Why not place M10 there and change its performance to suit it. It may work better in this way.
14 Sep 2018, 08:19 AM

M10 still needs the stun removed, too much in one for very little cost, HE is fine having stun and he however is not.
14 Sep 2018, 09:36 AM

M10 still needs the stun removed, too much in one for very little cost, HE is fine having stun and he however is not.

Its not stun.
Re-read how it works.
14 Sep 2018, 09:54 AM

It fufills the same role as stun, disabling the weapon and removing sight, the thrust of the arguement remains the same, it cannot have its cake and eat it too.
14 Sep 2018, 10:08 AM

Unless it disables your movement, its not stun.

All vehicle stuns were specifically removed from the game.

Stuns take all control from you, you know, like elite troops stun nades.

Weapon and sight locks are not.

Also, why are you whining about it?
Literally every second ostheer unit can do exactly the same with TWP.
14 Sep 2018, 11:34 AM

Sturmtiger, beside the other changes this would bring it back into buissnes as a usefull unit:

- Set the reload-ability to 60-80 munition cost.

- Set range to max. 70 (old 40) and min 25. (old 15)

- Remove Vet1 ability.

You get an usefull artillery-verhicle, expensive in use and defenseless in close-combat.

14 Sep 2018, 12:53 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Posts #788 and #789 invised for personal insult and offtopic. In this thread you should give feedback and not give us a taste of ad hominem.
14 Sep 2018, 13:10 PM

Sturmtiger, beside the other changes this would bring it back into buissnes as a usefull unit:

- Set the reload-ability to 60-80 munition cost.

- Set range to max. 70 (old 40) and min 25. (old 15)

- Remove Vet1 ability.

You get an usefull artillery-verhicle, expensive in use and defenseless in close-combat.

This would bring it back to cheesy cancer, you mean. In teamgames it's very easy to float munitions, especially with this doc and especially at the point where the ST arrives
14 Sep 2018, 13:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2018, 12:38 PMKatitof

You claimed sight and weapon block a stun, which is not a stun by literally any definition.

Because there needs to exist a reason to pick it over Jackson.

And I have brought up the fact that all vehicle based stuns were removed from the game or changed into soft CC, where you are free to bail your vehicle if you wish, which is the exact cast with this one.

And for that I'm going to try a different approach this time.

"You claimed sight and weapon block a stun, which is not a stun by literally any definition."

It's similar enough that the argument will stand on its own anyway, Yes I messed that up but the point of my argument is that it only needs one, not both, putting more stuns into the game is unnecessary, But I should've clarified so that's my fault.

"Because there needs to exist a reason to pick it over Jackson."
I agree with the sentiment, but giving it stun is not the way to go, I'd rather just keep the HE and remove the sight block and vehicle disable.

"And I have brought up the fact that all vehicle based stuns were removed from the game or changed into soft CC, where you are free to bail your vehicle if you wish, which is the exact cast with this one."

While I understand your point overall, in theory, I'd agree. but in practice that's usually just not the case, if someone hits you with a stun they can just simply push up and fuck your face without you able to do little about it, (barring outside interference like AT guns, but they cannot be there at all times.)
Additionally, in a two on two tank engagement having the ability to make a tank useless for a duration of the fight can make you win without much skill involved. I could drone and drone on about it, but i think i've explained why i dislike stun-like mechanics in the game.

"And for that I'm going to try a different approach this time."
Thank you.

14 Sep 2018, 13:38 PM

Feel like its my time to add some feedback to the discussion.

I would like to talk about possible changes to elite armored doc for OKW.
In my opinion I think signal relay should be removed for obvious reasons (map hack ability)

The new set of changes I would like to suggest for elite armored doc:

-2cp panzer fussiliers
elite armored fighting units always have a support units like panzer grenadiers in this case the panzer fusiliers will fill the role as their already in OKW.

-2cp camouflage for the panzer II, panzer IV and JP4
they are tanks that have a low profile suitable for concealing in camo,l tanks must be stationary to activate camo and become immobile while in camo until deactivated.

-4cp heat rounds

-5cp Panzer commander upgrade

-10 or 12 cp Cmd panther, move sturmtiger to spec ops
Command panther makes more sense being in elite armred doc rather in spec ops.
The sturmtiger being in spec ops makes more sense as a special tank that is unique is apart of a doc that performs special operations.

Thats my opinion MVGame
14 Sep 2018, 14:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2018, 13:38 PMKpen97
Feel like its my time to add some feedback to the discussion.

I would like to talk about possible changes to elite armored doc for OKW.
In my opinion I think signal relay should be removed for obvious reasons (map hack ability)

The new set of changes I would like to suggest for elite armored doc:

-2cp panzer fussiliers
elite armored fighting units always have a support units like panzer grenadiers in this case the panzer fusiliers will fill the role as their already in OKW.

they are tanks that have a low profile suitable for concealing in camo,l tanks must be stationary to activate camo and become immobile while in camo until deactivated.

-4cp heat rounds

The sturmtiger being in spec ops makes more sense as a special tank that is unique is apart of a doc that performs special operations.

Thats my opinion MVGame

About PanzerFusiliers, since they are being considered (at least by the community) as a good (and thematically fitting) option for Elite Armor.

IMHO OKW has enough 2-3 cp elite call in infantry units.
Consider reworking the unit as a possible alternative to Volksgrenadiers. The unit will be reworked to become a mainline.

1) Number of squad members to 5
2) Number of G43 reduced to 2, they get a better dps curve so 2 new = 3 old g43 but the 90 munition price tag stays
3) Cost to 280 and 28 mp to reinforce
4) Starting rifles may need to be adjusted because of the 5 men
5) Veterancy toned down, so the unit can scale from start but doesn't scale to "litterally Thanos" by late game

OKW will have the option to go full Panzerfusiliers with a slower start but with better units like Soviet tier 1 or go for Volksgrenadiers. Panzerfusiliers were elite with special equipment, and this is reflected by higher muni, reinforce and mp cost.

@Kpen i don't get the canouflage part, of the three vehicles you mentioned 2 already have a camouflage ability, and doesn't force being stationary.
14 Sep 2018, 14:33 PM

ST is a joke now. have no turret, cant reload on the move, has HUGE EXP requirements is expansive and now deals so low dmg. didnt even kill blobbs.

while there is a similar car which has all this...and is faster and usefully. it can drive with ur army and dont must go back to the base/ safe place...

what a joke. dont tell me this devs/ modteam isnt ally biased.
14 Sep 2018, 14:34 PM

ST is a joke now. have no turret, cant reload on the move, has HUGE EXP requirements is expansive and now deals so low dmg. didnt even kill blobbs.

while there is a similar car which has all this...and is faster and usefully. it can drive with ur army and dont must go back to the base/ safe place...

what a joke. dont tell me this devs/ modteam isnt ally biased.

Play UKF then.
14 Sep 2018, 14:36 PM

its totally easy with AVRE comparded to ST! you can move around while loading with ur army and shot here and there. with ST u need to decide the right moment and has much worst movements / urban issues. AVRE is alot easier to play and get rewards.
14 Sep 2018, 14:47 PM

About PanzerFusiliers, since they are being considered (at least by the community) as a good (and thematically fitting) option for Elite Armor.

IMHO OKW has enough 2-3 cp elite call in infantry units.
Consider reworking the unit as a possible alternative to Volksgrenadiers. The unit will be reworked to become a mainline.

1) Number of squad members to 5
2) Number of G43 reduced to 2, they get a better dps curve so 2 new = 3 old g43 but the 90 munition price tag stays
3) Cost to 280 and 28 mp to reinforce
4) Starting rifles may need to be adjusted because of the 5 men
5) Veterancy toned down, so the unit can scale from start but doesn't scale to "litterally Thanos" by late game

You have just described volks there.
14 Sep 2018, 15:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2018, 13:38 PMKpen97

-2cp panzer fussiliers

-4cp heat rounds

I like it except for the camouflage ability. It's redundant and inferior to the P2 and JP4 vet 1 abilities.
14 Sep 2018, 15:13 PM

As discussed before moving the Command Panther to Elite Armor would cause several balance issues because of mark target / HEAT shells and sight range / Panzer Commander combos. It would require an entire rebalance of the Command Panther's abilities.
PAGES (107)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

Russian Federation 30
unknown 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak