Login

russian armor

German units too cheap or are Allied units too expensive?

5 Aug 2018, 03:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Aug 2018, 01:09 AMroll0

Flexibility? You mean like hitting the field 5mins later so you can't even wire off key green cover or garrisons like pios or sturms can.

Maybe next time you make a post include actual stats and not out of date ones, your argument might be stronger lol

You seem to be misunderstanding the difference between flexibility and utility. Utility is being able to do things like wire and mine and scout, flexibility is being able to do that or other things. When pray tell is the last time you saw a pioneer squad scare off a tank? Or remember that time that pios got a mine sweeper and still had the same firepower they spawned with (4 smgs) but also 25% more health?
Flexibility is bigger than utility. Being able to adapt them to the role you need them is huge. They WILL be on or near the front because they are not a required unit that has a chunk of your pop cap sitting in base stacking stones so you can build a tank meaning sappers are there to offer a bit more pressure or jump on a crew weapon guaranteed because the only time you need to pull them back is to base is to keep them alive.
5 Aug 2018, 03:54 AM

Permanently Banned
After all the nerfs I think sappers aren't op anymore, they are still a bit more cost effective than pios but nothing to write home about.
5 Aug 2018, 04:19 AM

How bout neither
11 Aug 2018, 18:44 PM

Axiz got all the cool stuff. Allies just got blobs and cheese emplacements. /S
12 Aug 2018, 10:43 AM

A serious and informative response to a troll post. Props to you AR.

My only issue with the 50cal is that they seem to cluster a lot more than other hmg crews. I wonder if others have the same experience?

CODGUY it's you who's performing poorly compared to your counterpart. Look at the DPS charts or run some tests. Or try playing Axis, you'll discover that your positioning, micro, and decisions are the underperforming factors.

totaly true. +1
12 Aug 2018, 19:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Aug 2018, 01:09 AMroll0

Flexibility? You mean like hitting the field 5mins later so you can't even wire off key green cover or garrisons like pios or sturms can.

Maybe next time you make a post include actual stats and not out of date ones, your argument might be stronger lol

UKF needs what 10 more fuel on top of their starting to get t1? So five minutes later is probibly bs.

Oh and IS can "wire" off garrisons to, to a better degree than actual wire in fact.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★