russian armor

COH 3 CONFRIMED?!

8 May 2018, 17:47 PM
Donator 11

Make CoH Great Again (MCGA)
8 May 2018, 18:21 PM
Patrion 310

Make CoH Great Again (MCGA)

This offensive meme, stop being so selfish and "Come Be PC". You need proper re-education ;) :

Disclaimer: This was a joke about hypocrisy in censorship policy
8 May 2018, 18:32 PM

They aren't gonna make coh3 before they finish impossible creatures 2 you guys are dumb lmao
8 May 2018, 19:44 PM
Donator 11

This offensive meme, stop being so selfish and "Come Be PC". You need proper re-education ;) :

Disclaimer: This was a joke about hypocrisy in censorship policy

"This was a joke about hypocrisy in censorship policy" :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:

"Come B Pc, thingz ar so splendid when you're offended"
10 May 2018, 12:08 PM

I see people often say that they get tired of same old factions.
I never got bothered with that. Its not like Cod or BF that the game is released every year, so it can get repetitive. There are only two and half (CoH online) games in last 12 years.
Either they go ww2, or not.
If they go ww2, there is lack of choice for factions, i mean, who really wants to play with Italians? What do they have that it will make it interesting? Or japan, they were major player, but unless next coh goes naval, japan is in same problem as Italy, very limited choice to play with, it would get bet boring, really fast.
They need to worry about polish(don't mean on Poland:) and improving gameplay.
And not adding factions that 2 infantry type, one light tank and two different AC would be 80% of their army

I don´t think there is lack of choice of factions to add:

- Italians
- Afrika Korps (they could be somewhat like OKW but even more movile)
- France
- Japan
- They could even add "the resistance" as a partisan faction that boost "commandos" playstile

Personally I would be amused to play with the almighty Afrika Korps, Hey safari!
10 May 2018, 12:13 PM
Senior Referee Badge

I'm sorry, but i'm gonna add a question mark to the thread title bcs it's too click bait atm :P
10 May 2018, 14:40 PM

- Italians /Useless vs Heavy Armor
- France /Useless vs Heavy Armor
- Japan /Useless vs Heavy Armor
- They could even add "the resistance" as a partisan faction that boost "commandos" playstile /Useless vs Heavy Armor

Don't want to be harsh, but CoH consists of infantry gameplay paired with tanks.
And neither the french army nor Japan nor Italy had something they could use vs a tank heavier than a Panzer II.
10 May 2018, 15:18 PM

Don't want to be harsh, but CoH consists of infantry gameplay paired with tanks.
And neither the french army nor Japan nor Italy had something they could use vs a tank heavier than a Panzer II.

Plus it's not like Relic has a history of introducing OP Heavy Tanks into the game or anything...

I mean, I like to think Relic could get their shit together and introduce game mechanics where a heavy tank would have enough vulnerability to low-tech counters but I'd believe it when I would see it.
10 May 2018, 15:47 PM

I don't quite agree about Japan.
Japan had many AA guns:

tank Type 4 "Chi-To" was produced 2-5 tanks a good analog of "Firefly" or "Jackson"

IJN Naval 12 cm SPG. I think this is a very interesting SPG. In mobile mode, it shoots in a small cone, but in a stationary mode it can shoot 360 degrees. But it becomes more vulnerable.

Type 4 Grenade Launcher
10 May 2018, 20:08 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

I love Stereotypes :clap:

By the way: U can build a CoH faction with any of this nations.
10 May 2018, 20:27 PM

I love Stereotypes :clap:

By the way: U can build a CoH faction with any of this nations.

You can also build a car using nothing else but styrofoam, but why would you?
10 May 2018, 20:32 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

To be honest i think Relic shouldnt eliminate a faction because u cant find a super heavy Maus like Ubertank for the faction.
Out of my view u need a set of weapons to build a CoH faction like a ranged unit, close combat unit, suppression unit, hard soft counter, hard counter, ect ect pp.
Japan, Italy and France have all those kind of weapons. So when Relic would be interested in those nations there is no reason to kick them out because they dont have any super weapons.
10 May 2018, 20:35 PM

Hope new coh will be about cold war, or some modern wars , not about ww2.
10 May 2018, 20:44 PM

To be honest i think Relic shouldnt eliminate a faction because u cant find a super heavy Maus like Ubertank for the faction.
Out of my view u need a set of weapons to build a CoH faction like a ranged unit, close combat unit, suppression unit, hard soft counter, hard counter, ect ect pp.
Japan, Italy and France have all those kind of weapons. So when Relic would be interested in those nations there is no reason to kick them out because they dont have any super weapons.

That isn't really the point.

The point is, everyone except soviets, brits, USA and germans used literally toy tanks and nothing that could stand up even to early shermans ever seen the combat/mass production.
10 May 2018, 20:55 PM

- Italians
- France
- Japan
- They could even add "the resistance" as a partisan faction that boost "commandos" playstile

Personally I would be amused to play with the almighty Afrika Korps, Hey safari!

I see you, like Relic, ignore the Soviets. But the Soviets have enough units for two more factions:

So instead of doing the same, you can make a really new one.
10 May 2018, 20:57 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post10 May 2018, 20:44 PMKatitof

That isn't really the point.

The point is, everyone except soviets, brits, USA and germans used literally toy tanks and nothing that could stand up even to early shermans ever seen the combat/mass production.

I dont get the point?
It is a game. Why should they care about those details?
When they need tanks they could use Char B1 or P.26/40 or M15/42 or Typ 97 Shinhōtō Chi-Ha.

They should balance around the units place and function and not around real penetration or gun details :S

I want a fun and balanced game and not a fucking weird WoT sim.
10 May 2018, 21:17 PM

I dont get the point?
It is a game. Why should they care about those details?
When they need tanks they could use Char B1 or P.26/40 or M15/42 or Typ 97 Shinhōtō Chi-Ha.

They should balance around the units place and function and not around real penetration or gun details :S

I want a fun and balanced game and not a fucking weird WoT sim.

Because, while arcade, this one particular game does try to follow certain level of historical accuracy in what actually was used in combat.

Otherwise OKW would have Maus and soviets KV-13.
10 May 2018, 21:35 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post10 May 2018, 21:17 PMKatitof

Because, while arcade, this one particular game does try to follow certain level of historical accuracy in what actually was used in combat.

Otherwise OKW would have Maus and soviets KV-13.

So there is still no problem for Italy or Japan.

At the end Relic will send us to Korea or Vietnam xD
10 May 2018, 21:37 PM

So there is still no problem for Italy or Japan.

At the end Relic will send us to Korea or Vietnam xD

Japan is completely different theater. It makes no sense what so ever.
And Italy was a meme army from day 1. They don't really stand up to anything allies had, they were not even able to deal with brits where heaviest tank brits had was stuart at a time.
10 May 2018, 23:06 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

There is no reason that factions with weaker vehicles can't excel.

Have you guys played coh1 PE? That entire faction was meme light vehicles until you got to the super late Panther call-in. I would love to see a faction like PE with lots of diverse interesting light vehicles to fill in roles. Where's my Hotchkiss, dammit? This game isn't about pure stats in a vacuum where tanks 1v1 each other. Give me a light AT halftrack like CoH1 with a peashooter and lots of abilities to make up for it with utility.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS