Login

russian armor

Question on 17pdr

11 Apr 2018, 18:47 PM

The timed concrete round ability it has when activated will it fire through all obstacles at vehicles automaticly like pak40? or by right clicking during the 30 second duration? or do you have to manual attack ground if there behind a shot blocker? Just want to be clear on this as lately it can be rather clutch against elephant and I've gotten kind of mixed preformance results.
11 Apr 2018, 18:52 PM

My understanding is that the ability turns it into a PAK43 (edit, basically) during the 30 seconds.
11 Apr 2018, 18:53 PM

My understanding is that the ability turns it into a PAK40 (basically) during the 30 seconds.
yep
11 Apr 2018, 20:29 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

My understanding is that the ability turns it into a PAK43 (edit, basically) during the 30 seconds.

Pak 43 kebab
12 Apr 2018, 07:50 AM

In my experience the 17 pounder is near useless in urban environmenta because of the limited firing lines, and baby sitting a unit is a huge no go for me in order for it to be effective.

So I just prefer to build it out in the open somewhere as to have it cover a large open area where it's most effective without having to babysit it like I mentioned.

If you're a German in a city tho the Pak 43 is a pretty good choice, provided of course it doesn't get nuked while you're even building.
12 Apr 2018, 08:20 AM

its hard to believe that the 17pdr has this abilty...while is nondoc, same price and has brace and flares on top of it...wtf

compare this with the german version
12 Apr 2018, 11:06 AM

its hard to believe that the 17pdr has this abilty...while is nondoc, same price and has brace and flares on top of it...wtf

Its hard to believe that you will bitch about every singular allied unit, regardless how underpowered and unused it is, with no exception what so ever.

I am quite confident that if you found out that M-42 ATG can increase ist sight range, you would bitch about that too.
12 Apr 2018, 11:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2018, 11:06 AMKatitof

Its hard to believe that you will bitch about every singular allied unit, regardless how underpowered and unused it is, with no exception what so ever.

I am quite confident that if you found out that M-42 ATG can increase ist sight range, you would bitch about that too.

is this a kritik on my person..when yes...what is with the fact i said? if im anyoing..dont read my post....and dont bitch about them.
12 Apr 2018, 11:44 AM

Holy fucking balls, you will find something allied to scream OP at at ANY given thread it seems.

Next topic you will argue that the Valentine is batshit OP because it is an Uhu that can literally shoot back!

is this a kritik on my person..when yes...what is with the fact i said?

It's not a critic at you as a person but that rubbish you are posting here. It's one thing talking about balance but your only job on this board seems to be screaming ALLIES OP!!! in every single topic.

if im anyoing..dont read my post....and dont bitch about them.

You are in a forum here. You write something so prepare to get criticism for it. That whole "if you don't like what you see, don't look"-behaviour is weak and shows that you simply want to provoke instead of holding a real conversation.

12 Apr 2018, 14:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2018, 11:06 AMKatitof

LMAO
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment