Login

russian armor

Nerf the OKW halftrack

• This thread is locked
4 Feb 2018, 22:11 PM

That thing is getting on my nerves, I don't think any explanation is needed, it's obvious how it is currently outperforming.
4 Feb 2018, 22:18 PM

Dies in two shots, can be driven away by ptrs, gets wrecked by AEC and can"t hurt stuart or t70.

After your post complaining about other forum members who have criticized soviet balance, I'm surprised to see you crying about an OKW unit.

So I give you back your own words "Llamas are very social animals. They live in groups composed of up to 20 animals.".

OKW ht is easily countered and slows down tech. L2p issue.
4 Feb 2018, 22:30 PM

Well with an argument like "no explanation needed" and the only suggestion on how to change it being...nothing backed up by "this thing is getting on my nerves" its easy to see this isnt a rage post and is instead full of insight and well thought out direction for a unit that has been a joke for almost its entire existence before now.... But seriously, if you want it to change you need to cry louder. Caps are necessary in whine posts, and more hyperbole (THIS THING KILLS ANYTHING IN 0.06 SECONDS OV A BURST AND FIGHTS OF TANKS)

Overall i give this post a 1/10. Very poor
4 Feb 2018, 23:12 PM

Well with an argument like "no explanation needed" and the only suggestion on how to change it being...nothing backed up by "this thing is getting on my nerves" its easy to see this isnt a rage post and is instead full of insight and well thought out direction for a unit that has been a joke for almost its entire existence before now.... But seriously, if you want it to change you need to cry louder. Caps are necessary in whine posts, and more hyperbole (THIS THING KILLS ANYTHING IN 0.06 SECONDS OV A BURST AND FIGHTS OF TANKS)

Overall i give this post a 1/10. Very poor

I give it a 1.5/10 because everything seems to be spelled correctly
5 Feb 2018, 02:52 AM

So I give you back your own words "Llamas are very social animals. They live in groups composed of up to 20 animals.".

Did he say this in game lol?
5 Feb 2018, 04:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2018, 22:11 PMCresc
That thing is getting on my nerves, I don't think any explanation is needed, it's obvious how it is currently outperforming.

Translated to proper English:

I lost some games because I don't know how to counter it, that's why I am crying for a nerf instead of adapting.

Honestly, I like the new Flak HT as it is useful for suppressing stuff. It comes with the cost that you won't get neither a Luchs nor a Puma out soon. And especially that Puma could be useful against... wait for it... the hard counters of the Flak HT: Light tanks.
5 Feb 2018, 05:54 AM

Hi buddy, I dont want to be rude on you, but this is a "learn to play issue".

If you think that you dont know how to counter flaktrack, I recommend you to pay a visit in the State Office, post a replay there (of course well-mannered, without offensive gamechat) and some Strategists will help you to improve and overcome yourself.

It was almost officially confirmed in the shoutbox, that there will be one small patch and nothing else. I think this scenario is very likely. So crying over a poored milk doesnt really help :D
5 Feb 2018, 06:13 AM

I don't want to be rude, but this kind of posts show what is problem with this games community. Instead of playing again, trying different strategy or asking how to play against it people just whack their heads against the wall and complain it to be an balance issue. Sure, sometimes it is balance issue, but in this scenario, rage post.
5 Feb 2018, 06:30 AM

Which haft-track are we talking about here the Stuka one?Or the Flak one?Or the Infrared one? XD
5 Feb 2018, 06:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Feb 2018, 06:30 AMCptOps
Which haft-track are we talking about here the Stuka one?Or the Flak one?Or the Infrared one? XD

The one, which is obviously overperforming :D
5 Feb 2018, 08:30 AM

Just like ostheer every game, you just need AT out by the 5 minute mark.
5 Feb 2018, 08:42 AM

The one, which is obviously overperforming :D

I knew it! It is the Infrared one isn't it!See through fog of war OP i said XDDDDD
5 Feb 2018, 08:56 AM

Laughable statement at best.
5 Feb 2018, 09:05 AM

OKW has a useful unit??? PLEASE NERF
5 Feb 2018, 09:06 AM

the most impoverished faction...Oh yeah,Oh yeah,nerf urgently

XD
5 Feb 2018, 09:18 AM
Senior Referee Badge

I'm gonna do a swift here, enough laughing no usefull things will come from this topic. Locked ;)
:snfBarton:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS