Login

russian armor

December patchnotes + Bug report

PAGES (13)down
23 Dec 2017, 16:52 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Don't know if anyone has already reported it, but ctrl-click on USF riflemen also selects the LT, maybe other officers as well?

That is intended
23 Dec 2017, 17:27 PM

New bug: conscripts throw AT grenade and.....

This happened several times, at first I thought that it seemed to me, but just now my conscripts threw AT grenade into the enemy tank (less than half strength), ammunition was spent, recharge ability, no effect.
23 Dec 2017, 17:34 PM

Artillery Field Officer related issues:

Veterancy rank 1 description says it unlocks the Field First Aid veteran ability.
Diversion ability UI icon on the portrait lacks a description.
23 Dec 2017, 17:45 PM

Join OP commander:

Artillery Field Officer issue:

hovering over the AFO Bulletin it shows you need 4 commands points in order the unlock the AFO instead of 2. I don't know if this is the case with every commander that includes the field officer.
23 Dec 2017, 18:29 PM

I don't understand.

You mean the cons are dealing almost 0 damage when they are behind a mg42 and shooting on it? Or you mean the crew from the m42 deals almost no damage to the cons?

The Cons deal minimal damage to the MG42 crew. They were at point blank range both times.

I haven't been able to reproduce it in CheatMod but I'll grab a replay if it happens again.
24 Dec 2017, 00:55 AM

comet has 4 sec cd on smoke and phosforus round and he keeps both of them at vet 1
valentine vet 1 ability only fire 1 sexton (i had 2)
btw sexton creping barrage is a joke buff it somehow
24 Dec 2017, 06:20 AM

What is the expected behaviour of low arc LEIG and High arc LEIG.

Is it intended that firing at a low range and in LOS causes an high arc?
Iri
24 Dec 2017, 09:05 AM

New bug: conscripts throw AT grenade and.....

This happened several times, at first I thought that it seemed to me, but just now my conscripts threw AT grenade into the enemy tank (less than half strength), ammunition was spent, recharge ability, no effect.

Sometimes is same with OST faust
24 Dec 2017, 17:12 PM

if you use the merge a squad while it exit from a building (mg etc) it gets stuck on the exit
on the assault support doc the art officer is at 2 CP but the ability say it's at 4
24 Dec 2017, 19:54 PM

So, I looked through all the changes from early preview patch to the release, and did not even notice. Why tank hunt commander lost the scavenger kit?
24 Dec 2017, 23:49 PM

I am not sure if this has always been the case but I have notice numerous issues with queuing move commands and vaulting recently. It seems IME that squads often don't go completely to their destination and sometimes just skip points altogether if they are close or if there are obstacles in the way. Seems that the new squad spacings somehow distorts things especially around fences.

I have noticed this especially when I order a squad to go somewhere and then vault a fence. The squads often seems to walk around the fences (usually through red cover >:() then vault back over the fence.

For example, Kholodny Ferma. I ordered a gren squad to the vicinity of the main house, then to the fence, vault, then to the wreck on the vp. Instead the squad seems to go to general vicinity then most of squad goes to wrong side of fence then vaults wrong direction back over fence then walks around fence to wreck.

Of course this was in game (albeit within first 2 min ) so i did not follow squad movements in their entirety however this type of behaviour is easily replicated in custom game.

The thing i noticed the most apart from being about to make units bug out on fences was how often units seem to not go entirely to their destination when using shift to que commands.

Edit : I have also notice when sending a unit ( a pio for example ) to recrew team weapons there is a significant delay if the last squad member is trailing behind. This can be problematic if you trying to make a quick weapon capture or recrew and there are opposing squads nearby.
25 Dec 2017, 23:46 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

- ardennes assault final mission: fatal scar error --> game crash.

- Landmatraze decrewed- recrewed (with IS or RE) bug. Can't move or shoot after that.
26 Dec 2017, 09:05 AM

Fog of War bug on Poltawa

Commandos do not have access to smoke grenades at vet 0 contrary to what patch notes say.
26 Dec 2017, 21:26 PM
Donator 22

House on northern cut off doesnt show on mini map 1vs1 version semosky
26 Dec 2017, 21:31 PM

OKW Flak Schwere HQ doesn't show on the minimap (both when constructing and when already built). If not on all maps, at least on Lost Glider
26 Dec 2017, 21:54 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

OKW Flak Schwere HQ doesn't show on the minimap (both when constructing and when already built). If not on all maps, at least on Lost Glider

you tried it again in custom?
26 Dec 2017, 21:55 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

House on northern cut off doesnt show on mini map 1vs1 version semosky

hm strange. because we did not changed the house there or the minimap^^
26 Dec 2017, 22:12 PM

you tried it again in custom?

Why should I ?

I looked for the Shwere HQ on minimap thorough the match ever 10 times, yet never saw it there.
(and no, Im not blind)
26 Dec 2017, 22:44 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Why should I ?

I looked for the Shwere HQ on minimap thorough the match ever 10 times, yet never saw it there.
(and no, Im not blind)

because that is an old bug! not depended on the map lalgeize.

Sometimes you can#t see the okw trucks on the minimap+ tactical map. But this a such a rare old bug so...
26 Dec 2017, 23:04 PM
Donator 22

hm strange. because we did not changed the house there or the minimap^^

If I remember correctly it was there in the original one, but I could be mistaken.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 50
Russian Federation 26
United States 2
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L