Login

russian armor

Ask the Strategist!

PAGES (38)down
3 Oct 2017, 23:01 PM

What's the role, correct use and place of Panzergrenadiers?

Under what circumstances do you give them Schrecks?
4 Oct 2017, 11:01 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

What's the role, correct use and place of Panzergrenadiers?

Under what circumstances do you give them Schrecks?

Panzergrenadiers are great for close and midrange.

Normal Grens with LMG are great in longrange and in cover.

With panzergrenadiers you can walk and shoot at the same time.

Shreks only, when there are lot of tanks out already and you can't handle them with pak40 or your own tanks.

So lategame yes but not in the early.
15 Oct 2017, 16:55 PM

How does one make an effective push with the brits infantry?
15 Oct 2017, 16:57 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Always use cover/ houses for your Inf. section. They get in cover a huge attack bonus.

Wait for the enemie. When he failed the attack and has to retread you can push forwards :)

Also stay always max range with Inf. sections
16 Oct 2017, 02:07 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Also, don't forget that Inf section have really really horrible accuracy on the move. Most rifle squads have 50% accuracy and take longer to shoot. Inf sections have 25% accuracy, take longer to shoot, and don't get their cover bonus. You won't hit anything.

It's pretty much always better to stop where you are or get to the closest cover than to advance on an enemy.
16 Oct 2017, 06:55 AM

Dear Strategist

My friend and I play team 2v2, him as okw and me as okw or wehr but i'm not sure what faction to pick and what tanks are good at this point in the game. for instance, i heard the tiger ace got nerfed, as well as the panther. I see players picking panzeer 4 instead. What is the best choice tank as well as faction to pair well with his okw panther and inf heavy play?
16 Oct 2017, 08:31 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Dear Strategist

My friend and I play team 2v2, him as okw and me as okw or wehr but i'm not sure what faction to pick and what tanks are good at this point in the game. for instance, i heard the tiger ace got nerfed, as well as the panther. I see players picking panzeer 4 instead. What is the best choice tank as well as faction to pair well with his okw panther and inf heavy play?

Try to go for Ele+ KT or JT and Wehrmacht tiger.

Wehrmacht:

Ele+ scope and stuka dive bomb or Lightingwar (Tiger+ the anti tank strafe)

OKW:
JT with panzerfüssis or Commandopanther doc

Yes Tigerace is kind of risky to play. When you can't finish the game you bleed alot because of less ress and manpower income.

17 Oct 2017, 04:54 AM

I would avoid the tiger ace at all costs. It is not as durable as you think, especially if there are usf or british players who have tanks that deal more damage.

It's better if you're wehr to use a normal tiger as conservatively as possibLe and get it vetted up.

Tiger ace is just a vet 3 tiger that destroys your economy.

damn. wtf is the point of it then? it was probably decent and then nerfed am i right?:snfCHVGame:

i'm actually gunna do okw and i usualily get an ostwind and panther but any other/ better options?
17 Oct 2017, 08:42 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

damn. wtf is the point of it then? it was probably decent and then nerfed am i right?:snfCHVGame:

i'm actually gunna do okw and i usualily get an ostwind and panther but any other/ better options?

In 1vs1 tiger ace still can win the battle for you. But yeah in teamgames if you can't finish the game fast you gonna lose it.

So use the docs i wrote in the other post
17 Oct 2017, 16:12 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Don't get my wrong guys, i appreciate that you want to help other people as well.

But if you go back to the first thread:

"This topis is purely for asking questions directly towards the Strategists in Company of Heroes 2. In this topic you can feel free to ask any question regarding CoH2 or competitive online play to any of the Strategists and get an answer for your question.

You can either direct your question towards a certain person or just leave a question open so that any Strategist can give an answer to it.

Topic rules:
  • You are allowed to ask a question and receive any amount of answers from the Strategists.
  • Questions are not to be answered by other community members, you only post in this topic to ask a question and nothing else. If you want questions/answers from anyone, just make a regular topic. This is designed so that Strategists can easilly view a players question and answer it.
  • This topic is designed for short questions about specific actions, teching paths and specific situations, not for dealing with complex strategies or replay reviewing.
  • No stupid questions, forum rules still apply in this topic.
"
17 Oct 2017, 16:14 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

In teamgames its just not worith in the most cases.

Stugs/ panther are way better vs tanks and Ostwind/ Brummbär vs inf.

KT > Wehrmachtstiger

Tiger ace is just a vet 3 tiger that destroys your economy.

Pro:
It cost no fuel, so you can go for some pivs/ stugs and then when you want to make a finale push you call the Tigerace with only manpower in. But then you have to finish the game very soon or RIP economy
24 Oct 2017, 17:43 PM

Is OKW T1 start with or without a flak ht still a decent option in contrast to blasting out a t2 and luchs as fast as possible? I recall decently liberal t1 and ht usage in the GCS games, but I am not seeing it too often in my games or casted games as of late.

Which factions or strategies would it be useful against?
24 Oct 2017, 18:01 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

How do you beat M10 spam with popcap decrew for additional MP income when not in use.
PAGES (38)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS