Login

russian armor

KT should have penalties

12 Nov 2017, 19:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2017, 19:21 PMzerocoh
It is a call in, do you even know what does that mean? Call in = click on icon and unit spawn at map, unlike other units that need to be built.

LOL, so the issue is that after a total of 270 fuel of teching, and having accumulated at least 280 fuel, without spending for anything else, okw player can get it "immediately" instead of waiting 30 seconds for building it ?
Gamebreaking...

You would be able to complain about okw troops having more textures and ost having cooler quotes than soviets...
12 Nov 2017, 19:39 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2017, 18:58 PMzerocoh

Like I said before, look at how ace performs, even with ost repairs. Now this is 1v1 we are talking. Sure the breathing space you have after you damage a KT will be a lot bigger but nothing that will save you if you are already losing. On team games this will be almost negligible since you can have other people helping you (multiple engies and mech trucks).

oh look, speaking of shitposters...

and he speaks of things in the past of which I was right LUL, now comets are a rarity on the battlefield you only see firefly spam now.

Yeah. The ace is severely hampered by the low repair rate of pioneers. Of course, there are a bunch of other issues that surround the ace that make it hard to compare anyway. So yes, if I look at the ace and how the low repair rates affect it (which, again, is a comparison that I wouldn't want to make) then the lowered repair rates should indeed have a noticeable impact on the KT, and we should still wait to see how they actually affect the KT's performance before suggesting nerfs.

Also, last response to you since I don't want to feed the troll. I only replied to you for the sake of anyone who is reading you and taking you seriously (to those people: you probably shouldnt).
12 Nov 2017, 19:42 PM

LOL, so the issue is that after a total of 270 fuel of teching, and having accumulated at least 280 fuel, without spending for anything else, okw player can get it "immediately" instead of waiting 30 seconds for building it ?
Gamebreaking...

You would be able to complain about okw troops having more textures and ost having cooler quotes than soviets...
just ignore him he is always like this almost like AAA
12 Nov 2017, 20:32 PM

The new Jaksons are really good vs the kt. If you are playing with a soviet teammate have him ram the kt while you use armor piercing rounds. As long as you have 2 jaksons, you can take out the kt quickly. Jaksons might be better than fireflies in this situation.

1v1 is a different story though.
Good hunting!
12 Nov 2017, 21:00 PM

Invissed loads more offtopic posts. This thread has become a steaming pile of shite, you can see the flies buzzing about all the way from Relic HQ.

Certain members, predominantly zerocoh and Dangerous Cloth will receive warnings and then bans if they continue their trolling and flaming on this thread and the DBP thread.
14 Nov 2017, 10:34 AM

This thread is a joke...right? "Muh single unit cant solo the most expensive unit to acquire in the entire game with 100% reliability" is the basis for a nerf?

Pray tell what does the OST do vs a faster but equally armoured IS-2 without an advantage of 20 range and a built in snare?

Use your tulips, use your PIATS, flank with a cromwell or comet.

OR play better. For them to have pooled that much fuel without feeling the need to field other armour means you were too passive.
14 Nov 2017, 12:17 PM

Permanently Banned
This thread is a joke...right? "Muh single unit cant solo the most expensive unit to acquire in the entire game with 100% reliability" is the basis for a nerf?

Pray tell what does the OST do vs a faster but equally armoured IS-2 without an advantage of 20 range and a built in snare?

Use your tulips, use your PIATS, flank with a cromwell or comet.

OR play better. For them to have pooled that much fuel without feeling the need to field other armour means you were too passive.

What problem ostheer have with is2 ?
Why at guns are so bad vs KT, this units shuld counter him, but when he meet then on the front, pray dont get wipe.
14 Nov 2017, 12:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2017, 21:00 PMSwift
Invissed loads more offtopic posts. This thread has become a steaming pile of shite, you can see the flies buzzing about all the way from Relic HQ.

Certain members, predominantly zerocoh and Dangerous Cloth will receive warnings and then bans if they continue their trolling and flaming on this thread and the DBP thread.

What trolling? And you let this be buried here without sending a pm?
14 Nov 2017, 15:34 PM

I think the KT should be changed to a tiger I. The tiger ace should be a KT.

Kappa.
14 Nov 2017, 15:52 PM

I think my biggest issue with kt is the it's non-doctrinal. As compared in this thread, other factions have good heavies, but having the best heavy in the game and also whatever 6 other abilities (possibly command panther or jt, which are perfectly good heavy tank options) and then kt option for free... Why? Okw doesn't really lack much anymore... Just put it as the last ability in doctrines that don't have heavy armor call ins. Make okw require a choice, like all the rest
14 Nov 2017, 16:14 PM

The KT if anything needs a small buff of armor, it has been overnerfed in the original from 425 to 375. The thing is dead slow and unable to react or retreat, armor is literally its only protection. The Churchills at least have ridiciul health pool, and the others can make a reasonable attempt in reversing. KT, not so much.
14 Nov 2017, 16:34 PM

The KT if anything needs a small buff of armor, it has been overnerfed in the original from 425 to 375. The thing is dead slow and unable to react or retreat, armor is literally its only protection. The Churchills at least have ridiciul health pool, and the others can make a reasonable attempt in reversing. KT, not so much.

I'll rather take some decent mobility.
Can we please stop the propaganda of slow/immobile king tiger ? That thing went up to 48km/h, faster than tiger, is2, churchill..hell it's 800ph
14 Nov 2017, 16:37 PM

Why at guns are so bad vs KT, this units shuld counter him, but when he meet then on the front, pray dont get wipe.

4-man Gren squads + IS2 = miss, miss, wipe

My only problem with KT is how it often wipes USF AT-guns, and possibly the pop-cap being too low. It counters its counter.

The Tiger Ace had the resource penalty because of the no-fuel cost. Relic tried to make a different game mechanic with that but it was a really bad idea, just like it would be with a KT.
14 Nov 2017, 16:54 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post14 Nov 2017, 16:37 PMGrumpy

4-man Gren squads + IS2 = miss, miss, wipe

My only problem with KT is how it often wipes USF AT-guns, and possibly the pop-cap being too low. It counters its counter.

The Tiger Ace had the resource penalty because of the no-fuel cost. Relic tried to make a different game mechanic with that but it was a really bad idea, just like it would be with a KT.

How infatry wipe compared to AT guns ? KT wipe infatry more regular then is-2.
aaa
14 Nov 2017, 17:26 PM

callins should arrive with delay equvalent to built time of similar unit. many axis noobs abusing this. Simce they always ca'limg smth in the midgame and endgame.
14 Nov 2017, 21:56 PM
Patrion 310

I think the thing that probably needs looking at the most is its aoe, too easy to wipe 4+ models in 1 shot.
14 Nov 2017, 23:30 PM

I imagine because OST lacks a 200 damage, 60 range tank, high pen tank destroyer.
15 Nov 2017, 02:34 AM

I imagine because OST lacks a 200 damage, 60 range tank, high pen tank destroyer.

I imagine you don't know a lot about Soviet tanks.
15 Nov 2017, 02:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2017, 02:34 AMGrumpy

I imagine you don't know a lot about Soviet tanks.

If you have a rebuttal why don't you just post it? Also what does the offensive capabilities of soviet TDs have do with OST lack of them (except for elephant of course)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★