• This thread is locked
PAGES (85)down
2 Dec 2017, 23:34 PM

"Flak Emplacement
* Cost increased from 250/10 to 250/20
* Can now pick-up nearby medkits"

for real?? bofors cost only 10fuel more and is not a doc unit...wtf
3 Dec 2017, 00:07 AM

I kinda think it would fit better with the commander and unit if the recon support paratroopers had a short range upgrade (maybe something like g43s or just the good ol thompsons) instead of the 1919s, as to me they seem sort of like harassment units, seeing as they have mines and good recon support.

1919s are long range, which fits the theme of the Commander, as well providing mobile surpression in a pinch.
3 Dec 2017, 00:11 AM

"Flak Emplacement

thats a problem with the bofors not flak emplacement
3 Dec 2017, 00:19 AM

"Flak Emplacement

Not that I necessarily agree with you, but bofors gains vet too for 30 fuel
3 Dec 2017, 00:46 AM

Like buffed "elite" BARs? :hyper:

Lolol.

I've just tested the commander, and I think I'm in love. Brings back fond memories of vCoh airborne when you give them the zooks, and they still do passably well against weaker infantry with vet and maybe grenades (which I like, especially since schrecked pgrens are the same way). The commander feels really well rounded and has a nice set of abilities, and I'm also really glad pathfinders (and I and R paths) are getting buffed. Not sure why I'd ever use the regular airborne commander again once these changes go live.

Did the time it takes to reinforce paratrooper models get increased? Because it feels longer than in live IIRC.
3 Dec 2017, 05:07 AM

Also, on the topic of airborne vs recon support, why are ir pathfinders strictly better than normal pathfinders while also being 40mp cheaper?

Seriously, who would play airborne post patch? Recon support gets pathfinders, paras, and airdropped at guns (all for much cheaper than the airborne equivalents), while also getting a sight/cap speed buff, one of the best light vehicles in the game, and a meh arty barrage. Airborne, on the other hand, gets a massively overpriced mg calldown, p47s, and thompsons on its overpriced paras. Yeah, this seems like a fair tradeoff.

If airborne's units were reasonably priced, this actually would be fair. p47s are nice, an airdropped mg can come in handy as well, and being able to choose precisely which units you want to call in has value. However, when recon support gets 60% of airborne's units and every single one of them is significantly cheaper, significantly better, or both, then airborne becomes pretty pointless. I actually think that recon is fine (possibly aside from the greyhound), but airborne badly needs cost reductions on everything but p47s.
3 Dec 2017, 05:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Dec 2017, 05:07 AMRetief
Also, on the topic of airborne vs recon support, why are ir pathfinders strictly better than normal pathfinders while also being 40mp cheaper?

Seriously, who would play airborne post patch? Recon support gets pathfinders, paras, and airdropped at guns (all for much cheaper than the airborne equivalents), while also getting a sight/cap speed buff, one of the best light vehicles in the game, and a meh arty barrage. Airborne, on the other hand, gets a massively overpriced mg calldown, p47s, and thompsons on its overpriced paras. Yeah, this seems like a fair tradeoff.

If airborne's units were reasonably priced, this actually would be fair. p47s are nice, an airdropped mg can come in handy as well, and being able to choose precisely which units you want to call in has value. However, when recon support gets 60% of airborne's units and every single one of them is significantly cheaper, significantly better, or both, then airborne becomes pretty pointless. I actually think that recon is fine (possibly aside from the greyhound), but airborne badly needs cost reductions on everything but p47s.

I'm pretty sure it's just because they can't revamp more than 2 commanders and recon support was originally (in live I mean) worse than airborne.

I do also think that 4cp is a bit much for the greyhound, as in my experience both light vehicles like the luchs, aec, Stuart, etc and other early mid game assets like elite inf hit the field at the same time as about 3cp (exactly in the case of elite inf), in 1v1s anyway. So unless its really intended to come even later than other lights at the very very tail end of the tankless period, 4 seems a bit odd.
3 Dec 2017, 06:26 AM

Yeah, they can't revamp more than 2 commanders. That said, airborne doesn't need a revamp. It just needs its abilities to be about 50mp cheaper. No new abilities, no significantly changed abilities, just a price decrease. They already buffed p47s, so they should be able to lightly touch other abilities as well.
3 Dec 2017, 06:42 AM

IMO just make both .50 cal and AT gun drop cost munitions would solve a lot of problem.
Just looking into British weapons drop; just pay for 150 munitions and looks what they got LUL.
3 Dec 2017, 09:08 AM

Not that I necessarily agree with you, but bofors gains vet too for 30 fuel

And have unrealistic artillery mode...
Wtf is happening ti balance lol
3 Dec 2017, 09:33 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Members of the Major squad losing their weapon after using the smoke ability (even weapon from the racks)

3 Dec 2017, 10:17 AM

Members of the Major squad losing their weapon after using the smoke ability (even weapon from the racks)

they will equip again when enter an engagement

i believe it happen because they swap M1 Carbine to M1 garand :snfQuinn:
3 Dec 2017, 10:53 AM

this thread has 1058 posts now

but how many playercards?

Too bad your skill level is under acceptable.

Maybe get that sorted out first before asking for playercards every turn.
3 Dec 2017, 14:00 PM

OKW
Opel Blitz

Dafuq? :huh: Now we have 3 independent threads about the update (main, commanders, maps) and header didn't update since 1.4. Not cool.

Flak Emplacement
Cost increased from 250/10 to 250/20

:lolol:

Flame Hetzer
Cost increased from 280/100 to 300/100

:lolol: :lolol:

Stop already and I promise I would never ever troll you about skins-only patches.
3 Dec 2017, 14:27 PM

OKW can still call in hetzer for 280/100 without the need to build it, quite solid now to (that range is awesome).

King tiger defiantly can feel that scatter nerf, I guess it was iver that or lowing its aoe overall, it does allow support weapons (especially at guns) to run or fire.

Panther is all good to me, if anything I would probably give it a little more range.

Thats it for now, keep up the good work. The absents of the KV2 does disturb me a bit through but im sure you havnt forgot about it.

3 Dec 2017, 14:46 PM

OKW can still call in hetzer for 280/100 without the need to build it, quite solid now to (that range is awesome).

King tiger defiantly can feel that scatter nerf, I guess it was iver that or lowing its aoe overall, it does allow support weapons (especially at guns) to run or fire.

Panther is all good to me, if anything I would probably give it a little more range.

Thats it for now, keep up the good work. The absents of the KV2 does disturb me a bit through but im sure you havnt forgot about it.

King tiger nerf is ok, but given the huge cost, it could use a slight mobility buff now that it has worse popcap and performances.

Realistically, nobody is going to get it in such conditions.

Can't agree at all, panther needs an identity.
Someone I can't remember who, here suggested swapping ROF, make panther a 45 range fast firing anti medium with lower armor, actual (inferior to TD) base accuracy, but 0.65 moving accuracy, with lower jadgpanzer 4 penetration (so it will actually need to flank [because panther actually can] to deal with heavy armor, and jadgpanzer 4/stug a slow firing 200 damage, accurate TD similar to firefly.

The bet here is that panzer 4 is ok enough against mediums cheaper, so ost can survive until panther to counter the enemy fields premiums like easy 8 or lend lease sherman (still in a mostly even fight, as premiums can penetrate at close-medium range panthers and win if ountnumber it/outplay the enemy).
If the enemy fields heavy armor instead, stug or jadgpanzer 4 becomes necessary.
3 Dec 2017, 14:57 PM

Pls guys, I just want a 5 man grenadier upgrade like the brits after battlephase 2 or 3. Pls make it happen.
3 Dec 2017, 15:10 PM
Donator 22

With the nerfs to the kingtiger you should also lower the vet requirements (I want to use spearhead more often;) ).
Vet requirements for OKW are all over the place right now. Some units still have the old incredible hard to achieve ones, while others got it lowered quite significantly. You should adjust it so that with the nerfs OKW can get the higher vet ranks more easily now that almost all the ridiculous bonuses are gone.
3 Dec 2017, 15:46 PM
Donator 11

Has anyone else noticed the new 76mm Sherman seems to have an issue with targeting only vehicles?
3 Dec 2017, 17:07 PM

Permanently Banned

I would choose kubel, instead of hetzer. More utility and can kill units.
PAGES (85)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS