Login

russian armor

The Cheese Balance Preview

28 Aug 2017, 23:08 PM

I didn't realize I was flaming.

From the site rules:

Please follow site rules at all times :)

Otherwise action may be taken against you.

Yeah you must think you're so clever acting passive aggresive and pretending to be a saint. Sad ^^
28 Aug 2017, 23:15 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Yeah you must think you're so clever acting passive aggresive and pretending to be a saint. Sad ^^

Wouldn't look very good if staff members were not following their own sites rules. If you'd like to continue this conversation please PM me. :) since this thread is about the cheese balance preview.
28 Aug 2017, 23:16 PM

6 minute Luchs

But AEC comes faster. Stuart Comes out around the same time as well.

They both counter the Luchs.
29 Aug 2017, 00:59 AM

But AEC comes faster. Stuart Comes out around the same time as well.

They both counter the Luchs.

Build Luch, you can get both AT and AI capability as an axis player with the ultimate kiting performance. Build stuart or AEC, the only usage is a waste of MP and fuel and not even a hard counter to something that your opponent may or may not invest into after a several nerf on AI performance. Is it fair? Simply not. I can't count how many times looking at my teammate's AEC still hitting the ground after a luch kill several models and vet up and just leave that same as there isn't an AEC at all. Or try to chase a one hp luch and being killed by a luch ironically, since luch can reliably penetrate AEC at all distance without missing a shot. But, we all know that investing a single AEC is more expensive , right?
29 Aug 2017, 01:06 AM

That's just bullshit. You know what? You can also build it even faster but it won't serve you any purpose because it takes 600 MP to get the FRP and no one can use it if there is no unit on the field.

Thus, I can't see any problem except the aura on Soviet FHQ as it even invest more. Based on your opinion, I think we should reduce the MP and fuel cost and CP of Soviet FHQ.
29 Aug 2017, 01:12 AM

Not one of these are valid i'm afraid and are certainly light years from being cheese and game breaking.

Strums- They cost 320 manpower very expensive for a early game unit and have to close distance to be effective otherwise they are useless (which is why you very rarely see them spammed). They will get torn to pieces if they try to rush rifleman.

It's 300 MP only.By just paying only 20 MP more, you don't have to fight as close as an assault engineer while enjoy better vet, better combat scale and flexibility and super repair speed that don't affect combat performance actually. In fact, in a fair 1v1 situation, a single rifleman will get torn into pieces if it get rushed by a strum.
29 Aug 2017, 02:38 AM

Build Luch, you can get both AT and AI capability as an axis player with the ultimate kiting performance. Build stuart or AEC, the only usage is a waste of MP and fuel and not even a hard counter to something that your opponent may or may not invest into after a several nerf on AI performance. Is it fair? Simply not. I can't count how many times looking at my teammate's AEC still hitting the ground after a luch kill several models and vet up and just leave that same as there isn't an AEC at all. Or try to chase a one hp luch and being killed by a luch ironically, since luch can reliably penetrate AEC at all distance without missing a shot. But, we all know that investing a single AEC is more expensive , right?

Lol please don't call luchs at. It's true that it has ridiculously low scatter penalties on the move and very consistent dps to begin with, but it's sure as hell not at even if it does reliably pen aec. AEC needs better moving accuracy and acceleration/maneuverability tho but I think this may be the final version of the game so whatever.

It's 300 MP only.By just paying only 20 MP more, you don't have to fight as close as an assault engineer while enjoy better vet, better combat scale and flexibility and super repair speed that don't affect combat performance actually. In fact, in a fair 1v1 situation, a single rifleman will get torn into pieces if it get rushed by a strum.

Don't forget that assault engis are actually more to reinforce for some dumb reason.
29 Aug 2017, 02:56 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Lol please don't call luchs at. It's true that it has ridiculously low scatter penalties on the move and very consistent dps to begin with, but it's sure as hell not at even if it does reliably pen aec. AEC needs better moving accuracy and acceleration/maneuverability tho but I think this may be the final version of the game so whatever.

Don't forget that assault engis are actually more to reinforce for some dumb reason.

Luchs has a 0.3 moving accuracy debuff on the move. It's still "ok" for it though since it puts out a lot of rounds. Luchs also has the same target size as the centaur because :banana:
29 Aug 2017, 03:19 AM

And what if there are 20 buildings?

Are you suggesting one has to leave a unit in a single building all game just to stop a 210 manpower unit from abusing the cheese?
u know not all the 20 buildings are important ones. or you are a noob maybe
29 Aug 2017, 05:42 AM

Build Luch, you can get both AT and AI capability

Luchs has no AT capability. And all allied light tanks (AEC, Stuart and T70) will always win vs a luchs
29 Aug 2017, 07:06 AM

Is this a "best of balance steam talk and vapor theorycrafting" - thread for the sake of nostalgia?
29 Aug 2017, 10:55 AM

Luchs has no AT capability. And all allied light tanks (AEC, Stuart and T70) will always win vs a luchs

Nop, if a Luch can't win by itself vs AEC/Stuart and T70, you cannot lose vs them if you keep your distance and stay close to your raketen or volks. Stuart and T70 take ages to take a Luch down, the AEC is better in this role.
If the Luch is seen as OP, it is mostly due because it rapes infantry and OKW having access to Raketen and HMG34 per default + the PUMA from the same building to support it.

Put the HMG34 and Raketen out of the HQ (onto T1) and I'm pretty sure you'll see far less Luch.
29 Aug 2017, 11:35 AM

Loll so please don't call AEC or stuart AT. They can't counter any thing heavier than a light vehicle while having far less AI power than Luch.
29 Aug 2017, 11:37 AM

Loll so please don't call AEC or stuart AT. They can't counter any thing heavier than a light vehicle while having far less AI power than Luch.

A simple AT gun will take on a luch , this is not cheese.
29 Aug 2017, 12:03 PM

Volkgren vet 3 : Passive Healing....
29 Aug 2017, 12:12 PM
Patrion 310

A simple AT gun will take on a luch , this is not cheese.

A simple stuka ze fuss will take down a fhq. So not cheese then?
29 Aug 2017, 15:08 PM

A simple stuka ze fuss will take down a fhq. So not cheese then?

You are misunderstanding the concept of what cheese is.

I am sure a stuka is capable of countering a field hq after multiple volleys , yet so is a demo charge or 1000 mortars. This is not the point , the cheese is the ability to capture a building inside hostile territory surrounded by enemies with a single unit and have not just a reinforcement point , not just a near impenetrable building (for the large ones) but a flurry of bonuses as well. This is cheese.
29 Aug 2017, 15:34 PM

You are misunderstanding the concept of what cheese is.

I am sure a stuka is capable of countering a field hq after multiple volleys , yet so is a demo charge or 1000 mortars. This is not the point , the cheese is the ability to capture a building inside hostile territory surrounded by enemies with a single unit and have not just a reinforcement point , not just a near impenetrable building (for the large ones) but a flurry of bonuses as well. This is cheese.

It's one of those things that everyone knows it's pure cheese yet people love the strategy and the intensity so they refuse to admit.

Coh2 is full of fanboys/abusers/cheese everyone is guilty of it few admit it. I play axis only I make it known, my player card is well visible and it says on my stream, which I do daily.

It's the fucks who don't admit, yet act the part, who's leaderboard rank is a phone number, play 4v4 randoms, who think their skill is real but it's not.

For those who defend brace in anyway usually are the ones who are a dead giveaway of their complete ignorance.
29 Aug 2017, 17:36 PM

So Luchs is AT but AEC And Stuart are not. Seems reasonable
29 Aug 2017, 17:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2017, 10:55 AMEsxile

Nop, if a Luch can't win by itself vs AEC/Stuart and T70, you cannot lose vs them if you keep your distance and stay close to your raketen or volks. Stuart and T70 take ages to take a Luch down, the AEC is better in this role.
If the Luch is seen as OP, it is mostly due because it rapes infantry and OKW having access to Raketen and HMG34 per default + the PUMA from the same building to support it.

Put the HMG34 and Raketen out of the HQ (onto T1) and I'm pretty sure you'll see far less Luch.

If you are forced to keep your Luchs near your Infantry , you have spent 60 on a unit that is performing below its capabilities.

Plus USF and UKF have as much access to at guns as OKW does at that point in the game, plus they have much better range as well.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 28
New Zealand 5
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak