Login

russian armor

The Cheese Balance Preview

29 Aug 2017, 19:48 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

With nearly 3000 hours playing this game I would say I am very experienced in what is wrong and right with this game.

If you have any suggestions on what axis units or abilities are total cheese then let me know so I can add them in (aside from stuka dive bomb) there have been no serious suggestions on axis cheese.

When people makes claims like these, either going to https://www.coh2.org/user/profile/update/user_id/23472 and updating the steam data or having a single game uploaded provides quite a lot more of credibility https://www.coh2.org/replay.

Regarding your opening post, it would help greatly if you approached it from a more neutral point of view and not just "allied cheese".

Brace: mortar pits needs nerf/adjustments.

But if your issue is "afk style of play", you could mention simcity in general which is not just a UKF feature, specially on teamgames. Which brings us to the 2nd point.

FHQ:
1- All forward emplacements should see their reinforcing and capabilities diminished once the territory it is in, is either captured or disconnected from base HQ.
2- The commander FHQ is ultimate cheese, which can arguable be said is the few type of cheese implemented in the game which actually has serious drawbacks. Soviets don't scale well into the mid/late game without the proper commanders. Urban defense is a real all in which only works on specific maps and spawn positions due to buildings integrity (ex: Trois point south spawn rock church or Ettelbruck's Station).

In general, cheese is hard to beat if not scouted but easy to defeat if it is scouted

You can know if it's coming (commander loadout and map), specially as SU needs to either get cons or a REALLY slow opening with T2 (which further slows it) and has no real access to any further tier later.

I'm all in favour of removing the damage modifiers (bad bad bad) and changing it to be a bit less cheesier but not as expensive as it's now with some possibility of deploying one without the exclusive need of putting it on an ambient building (rework commander to either get bunker/forward assembly type of building).

ALL INFILTRATION UNITS: should spawn with basic rifles, have them upgrade their special weapons for free and have their abilities on cooldown (grenade snares). Then you could alter some of them to actually be cost effective after they had been deployed or give them some utility rather than raw firepower.
30 Aug 2017, 00:27 AM

If you are forced to keep your Luchs near your Infantry , you have spent 60 on a unit that is performing below its capabilities.

Plus USF and UKF have as much access to at guns as OKW does at that point in the game, plus they have much better range as well.

#combinedarms. It works a lot better than you'd think, even when opposing light vehicles aren't present. And if you are forced to do so, then he spent at least 60 fuel too.

The claims by kingdun that aec and Stuart aren't at and luchs is are ridiculous btw. Made me laugh a bit.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★