russian armor

Infiltration nuke

17 Aug 2017, 13:26 PM

then you take the support weapon wipe on the chin,

fucking kek
17 Aug 2017, 13:41 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Aug 2017, 08:55 AMzarok47

Oh yes i forget, the "light" Gammon bomb has a fuse time of 0.8 seconds (great when you know the average human reaction time is 1 second)

Bundle nade has 1.2 seconds fuse time.

Because brits...

LGB fuse = 1 sec, Bundled fuse = 1.25 sec

Go figure out which commander that is and how common it gets picked. Would be nice to see your playercard because it seems you lack really basic knowledge

Jae isn't too shabby Kappa

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198054196501

17 Aug 2017, 13:47 PM

LGB fuse = 1 sec, Bundled fuse = 1.25 sec

Hahhaa seems like you can play wfa factions without even knowing the commanders :facepalm:
17 Aug 2017, 14:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Aug 2017, 13:21 PMzarok47

I wish to see a video or replay of you reacting in 0.25 seconds to a mando coming out of a house/cloak and throwing a grenade at your squad.

Not possible.

a. Blaming the victim
b. Good luck on semoisky/kholodny/any other garrison infested map
c. Camo very much matters because it makes the commando's even worse, since you can't even burn down all the garrisons to be safe from them...

+1
sorry jea for jet whatever your name is. Kappa it's kinda bs what you're saying. 'blabla not putting your mg next to a building.....' Kappa no offence. i expect something more reasonable to come out of your mouth Kappa

17 Aug 2017, 14:11 PM

To be fair the community mod team initially had grenades on Infiltration Units on cool-down in their initial mod before it Scoped out of the balance patch. Can always try posting on the official forums balance patch feedback to maybe get it added back in. I think most people agree that Infiltration-nukes are pretty stupid and would welcome that change.
17 Aug 2017, 18:02 PM

They need to remove instant teleportation. The worse thing that can happen is when they pop out units right next to your sniper. You put in a lot of micro using a sniper, and your enemy can kill him by clicking on a building.
17 Aug 2017, 18:48 PM

They need to remove instant teleportation. The worse thing that can happen is when they pop out units right next to your sniper. You put in a lot of micro using a sniper, and your enemy can kill him by clicking on a building.

Yeah since you micro a unit a lot, it shouldn't be vulnerable to any counter play from a commander ability
17 Aug 2017, 18:53 PM

Yeah since you micro a unit a lot, it shouldn't be vulnerable to any counter play from a commander ability

What kinda stupid ass response is that? If a unit requites alot of micro the enemy shouldnt be able to provide a no effort counter.

Similarily with a defensive line, falls are particularily bad because they have incredible DPS out to a range. If wiping jusy because you know its there lets bring back percision strike, it at least required vetting up
17 Aug 2017, 19:02 PM

What kinda stupid ass response is that? If a unit requites alot of micro the enemy shouldnt be able to provide a no effort counter.

Similarily with a defensive line, falls are particularily bad because they have incredible DPS out to a range. If wiping jusy because you know its there lets bring back percision strike, it at least required vetting up

I'm fairly certain that was sarcasm, friend.
17 Aug 2017, 19:16 PM

stupid brit ability, like so many more:

unhittable retina-secured trenches, vickers with 20% lulz range bonus, highly armored tanks with the best turning speed, and of course: the mortar pit: build 1 and get microless squadwipes

Brits are relic's darling baby
18 Aug 2017, 00:19 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Aug 2017, 13:21 PMzarok47

a. Blaming the victim
b. Good luck on semoisky/kholodny/any other garrison infested map
c. Camo very much matters because it makes the commando's even worse, since you can't even burn down all the garrisons to be safe from them...

Yeah, infiltration units are especially strong on some maps. Also, yes, putting your hmg in a vulnerable position when you know the enemy can pop an infiltration unit is a l2p issue on most maps (besides on semoskiy, since thats essentially impossible) and I will call it out as such. Still, having that many garrisons is not only an infiltration unit issue, but also a map design issue (and id argue its more so the latter).

Point c also makes no sense. Commandos having camo is separate from them spawning instantly from buildings and being able to use nades. This post is discussing the latter issue.
18 Aug 2017, 00:21 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Aug 2017, 14:07 PMYRon²y

+1
sorry jea for jet whatever your name is. Kappa it's kinda bs what you're saying. 'blabla not putting your mg next to a building.....' Kappa no offence. i expect something more reasonable to come out of your mouth Kappa

What is bs about what im saying? You don't keep weapon teams near an unoccupied building when the enemy is running a commander with infiltration units just like you dont clump up your units in yellow cover when the enemy has a mortar.
18 Aug 2017, 00:24 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Go figure out which commander that is and how common it gets picked. Would be nice to see your playercard because it seems you lack really basic knowledge

Most decent players prefer special weapons regiment (me included). I very much consider mobile assault (the commando + land mattress doctrine in case i have the wrong name) to be suboptimal.
Also, why do people always ask for my playercard?
18 Aug 2017, 00:35 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Nah, from what most posts asking for my playercard would lead me to believe, I'm a player that understands nothing about this game and the fact that they disagree with what I post means that I suck at this game. If I was actually decent at this game and had basic knowledge of the game, I would join in with complaints about balance and mechanics and refuse to think about how I can play around a strategy that is giving me difficulty.

More on topic: it's hard to properly discuss this topic (and most topics on balance) since most posts are filled with factual innaccuracies (reaction time being a full second, lbg fuse time being .8 seconds). Not sure how to get a meaningful discussion going when people make up numbers and present them as facts or resort to "show your playercard," after which point theyll do a 180 and act like rank means nothing if you're ranked higher than them (not that thats ever happened, since people that ask for my playercard are always so much better than me and can quickly tell that i lack basic game knowledge).
18 Aug 2017, 00:39 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Hahhaa seems like you can play wfa factions without even knowing the commanders :facepalm:

What made you think I don't know the commanders?
18 Aug 2017, 01:14 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Nah, from what most posts asking for my playercard would lead me to believe, I'm a player that understands nothing about this game and the fact that they disagree with what I post means that I suck at this game. If I was actually decent at this game and had basic knowledge of the game, I would join in with complaints about balance and mechanics and refuse to think about how I can play around a strategy that is giving me difficulty.

More on topic: it's hard to properly discuss this topic (and most topics on balance) since most posts are filled with factual innaccuracies (reaction time being a full second, lbg fuse time being .8 seconds). Not sure how to get a meaningful discussion going when people make up numbers and present them as facts or resort to "show your playercard," after which point theyll do a 180 and act like rank means nothing if you're ranked higher than them (not that thats ever happened, since people that ask for my playercard are always so much better than me and can quickly tell that i lack basic game knowledge).

"Playercard pls" is the grand counter to any arguement on the forum which calls your skill into question. If it's not provided they can assume what they like, which is why it is effective. Even though you're one of the top players not everyone knows everyone :P
18 Aug 2017, 08:04 AM

stupid brit ability, like so many more:

unhittable retina-secured trenches, vickers with 20% lulz range bonus, highly armored tanks with the best turning speed, and of course: the mortar pit: build 1 and get microless squadwipes

Brits are relic's darling baby

I mean there's stuff like lack of non-doc infantry AT snare or lack of base healing...Brits have their weaknesses as any other faction, you're just listing their strongest points.
18 Aug 2017, 08:29 AM

I mean there's stuff like lack of non-doc infantry AT snare or lack of base healing...Brits have their weaknesses as any other faction, you're just listing their strongest points.

They have the best healing in game...

and the best AT gun...
18 Aug 2017, 23:42 PM

btw do tou know guard rifle's grenade costs 45muni too? but his nade is...? at least you have better nade than him yo.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 25
Peru 11
United Kingdom 53
unknown 6
United States 4
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W