Login

russian armor

Okw arty flaires

28 Jul 2017, 06:01 AM

Yes they nerfed the cmd panther, kinda.

Why is it every single game i play they can spam the arty flaires with upgraded volks??
I mean they can litterally do it the whole game then add it in with non doct support units, mgs pak howies and the stuka erases them???
It is the most cheese shit in the game especially when allies rely on weaker tanks and flanks, how when they can see us the entire game, annnnd then you have command panther on top of it??? Major recon should be free if arty flaires dont cost morey

I love axis bitch about rifle blobs but they have all the tools that null allied blobbing but say hey you xant blob but i can because we dont have nuclear bomb sutrmtifers that fire from fow. Any of you wver tried to send 1 rifle double barred against 3 lmg grens, hr cant even make it into firing range before he has to retreat
28 Jul 2017, 06:04 AM

Moral of the story it needs to cost way more and has to be deployed from a volk in range like riflemen flaires
28 Jul 2017, 06:05 AM

Or whats ge use of making a single support wep woth the non doc stuka bullshit
28 Jul 2017, 06:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2017, 06:01 AMRocket
Major recon should be free if arty flaires dont cost morey

Your whole rant is pointless as this is wrong. If you refer to the ability in the Command Panther Commander, it costs 60 mun and lasts for about 15 seconds guessed.

OKW is already a mun starved faction so EITHER your enemies get a lot of vision which costs 60 mun for about 15 - 20 seconds OR they get other upgrades such as InfraSTGs for their Obers or StG44 for their Volks or a Shreck on their Sturms.

I had a game yesterday as OKW where I had to scrap up all my mun in order to have vision every 5-10 minutes because I was simply starving while still holding one mun point the whole game.

The whole thread simply looks like some CPanther OKW player has bashed you yesterday (could have been me :snfPeter: ) and you're just salty. There are Doctrines/Commanders that are way more OP if you have a lot of mun. And the artillery flare is IMO not the worst.

Summary: Play other factions as well in order to notice what is OP and how to counter it.
Your player card shows that you have never played a single game as Axis.
28 Jul 2017, 08:28 AM

All recon pass cannot be shot down by AA, same goes to the arty flare . Its mean both ability have no counter-play.
But all air recon can reveal camouflage units. Flare cannot .
28 Jul 2017, 08:42 AM

I'd replace it with recon plane.

OKW will have access to stealth detector ability and their opponents could have some counterplay if they invest into dedicaded AA, especially after patch that will rework planes' HP and armor.
28 Jul 2017, 08:54 AM

29 Jul 2017, 05:37 AM

Oh i do donny, wher is a cool faction but in disgusted by okw, arty flares are broken way too cheap allies rely on flanking
29 Jul 2017, 05:41 AM

Pair in 2v2 with stuka dive bomb or many others? Can see any part of the map at anytime its a joke, my pak howies are here 59 cal there or vickers let me rearrange my whoooole entire backfield every time i see a flare cause they have walking stuka ultimate you cant use team weps but i can
29 Jul 2017, 05:49 AM

All recon pass cannot be shot down by AA, same goes to the arty flare . Its mean both ability have no counter-play.
But all air recon can reveal camouflage units. Flare cannot .
rcon planes vision is limited with a short time to deploy call ins, arty flares cheap and last forever for call ins, you cant even reaarange your shit it last so long, im tellin ya man its kinda broken cmd panther gives vision anyway wtf?
29 Jul 2017, 05:56 AM

Your whole rant is pointless as this is wrong. If you refer to the ability in the Command Panther Commander, it costs 60 mun and lasts for about 15 seconds guessed.

OKW is already a mun starved faction so EITHER your enemies get a lot of vision which costs 60 mun for about 15 - 20 seconds OR they get other upgrades such as InfraSTGs for their Obers or StG44 for their Volks or a Shreck on their Sturms.

I had a game yesterday as OKW where I had to scrap up all my mun in order to have vision every 5-10 minutes because I was simply starving while still holding one mun point the whole game.

The whole thread simply looks like some CPanther OKW player has bashed you yesterday (could have been me :snfPeter: ) and you're just salty. There are Doctrines/Commanders that are way more OP if you have a lot of mun. And the artillery flare is IMO not the worst.

Summary: Play other factions as well in order to notice what is OP and how to counter it.
Your player card shows that you have never played a single game as Axis.

What is you player name i do respect you high five for normally being kind neutral plus i liked your kaitof with out the fun reference on another post. Im not saying its un beatable i do all the time but its kinda like putting cmd on the bren carrier and seeing the map at all times is it not?
29 Jul 2017, 06:40 AM

The doctrine I feel is otherwise not that strong any more since the command panther negates a KT, has been nerfed and will be further nerfed with the incoming changes to call-in tanks. The flares are pretty strong, i guess particularly in team games where artillery has such an impact.
29 Jul 2017, 08:43 AM

Permanently Banned
This ability need fix, add this to com panther and will be work like soviet mortar or replace it with recon.
29 Jul 2017, 14:08 PM
Patrion 14

OKW is already a mun starved faction
So the logic is "OKW has to buy infantry upgrades therefore all its ammo abilities should be cheap". It is literally the best recon ability in the game. Would you be satisfied if it cost 5 ammo and also destroyed an enemy tank at random when activated?

Ostheer, US and UKF also have to buy infantry upgrades. Why aren't you advocating for the reduction in cost of US offmaps and UKF grenades?

Not to mention the flares ability cost was literally balanced around the time when OKW had ammo and fuel income penalties. As a consequence most of its abilities were cheaper. Ammo penalty was lowered from 33% to 20%. Then to 0%. When fuel penalty was removed ALL tank costs were correspondingly increased. Interestingly, the same did not happen for most ammo-based abilities. (ALSO, OKW gets a free pass on the IR halftrack because it has few offmap or reconnaissance abilities.)

I swear to God even if flares cost 10 ammo people would still complain if someone proposed bumping it up to 20 because "NOOOO DONT NERF AXIS REEEEEEEEE"
29 Jul 2017, 17:13 PM

Brits also have flares.
Rifle company provides rifles with flare, but they cost too much.
29 Jul 2017, 20:59 PM

Guess what tho a rifle has to be in rnage to deploy the flare not just anywhere on the map at any given time thats whats broken
30 Jul 2017, 15:47 PM

This post is kind of stupid. You cannot spam the flares even though you usually dont starve ammo as OKW with that doctrine (nothing to spend your ammo on except upgrades and mines). But in order to detect a flank with it, you would need to anticipate where it comes from and call in the flares beforehand, so its not like the cheap map hack devices like the IR-HT or the Valentine which make flanks truly obsolete.

Oh, and talking about the Valentine. How about the Brits flare ability, where literally the whole front is revealed for the same price? Which you dont even need because you can order arty into the fog of war, because screw tactics or recon...
31 Jul 2017, 17:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2017, 06:01 AMRocket
Yes they nerfed the cmd panther, kinda.

Why is it every single game i play they can spam the arty flaires with upgraded volks??
I mean they can litterally do it the whole game then add it in with non doct support units, mgs pak howies and the stuka erases them???
It is the most cheese shit in the game especially when allies rely on weaker tanks and flanks, how when they can see us the entire game, annnnd then you have command panther on top of it??? Major recon should be free if arty flaires dont cost morey

I love axis bitch about rifle blobs but they have all the tools that null allied blobbing but say hey you xant blob but i can because we dont have nuclear bomb sutrmtifers that fire from fow. Any of you wver tried to send 1 rifle double barred against 3 lmg grens, hr cant even make it into firing range before he has to retreat

Wish I'd seen the game where you got rrrekt so hard by flares you had to come raging on here with misinformation and the objectivity of a teenage girl.

Arty flares cost money. So that basically nullifies your whole point.

Secondly - by choosing this doc, you have no offmap artillery. This is called a trade-off. Something you allied players know little about. eg "I want powerful T1 Penals but it's not fair they can be countered so I want them to also have AT"

Take several chill-pills, relax, it's recon flares, they do cost muni and they're not anywhere near as ridiculous as the Brit recon plane on bren carrier was.

#REKTBYFLARESLOL
31 Jul 2017, 22:48 PM

Deez flares are too much.

Nerf the flares.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 33
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W