7%
3%
9%
1%
Total votes: 277
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
5 Jul 2017, 00:08 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Which scenario do you want to see in CoH3?

VOTE NOWWWWWWWW :snfQuinn:

edit:

Background for this poll - Relic asking for feedback CoH1 vs CoH2:

https://www.coh2.org/topic/62130/relic-wanted-feedback-for-coh1-vs-coh2

5 Jul 2017, 00:17 AM

I think the correct way to go on coh3 is sticking to ww2, i would chose the pacific war or the afrikan theather. Then release the soviets and western front armies in dlc
5 Jul 2017, 00:27 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

I think the correct way to go on coh3 is sticking to ww2, i would chose the pacific war or the afrikan theather. Then release the soviets and western front armies in dlc

I would also be fine with this.
5 Jul 2017, 00:42 AM

Main issue is it getting stale of being in world war 2 vila call of duty 1 - 3. Maybe a new war could provide more customers and opportunities like Call of Duty 4 did.

Saying that if they did stay in World War 2 Pacific Front would be more appealing due to the large difference between the US Marines and Japanese factions. Hopefully they would also add maybe Commonwealth and/or Chinese to keep things fresh and interesting. Be a large change from the Western/Eastern Theatres as I'm tired of fighting the Germans from both games.
5 Jul 2017, 00:45 AM

- Japanese biggest tank was stuart size. well I and 95% want also bigger tanks for coh.

- African Front? I don't want only brown maps.

Best Decision is Allies(US) vs Germany in Sicily and Italy Campaign 1943 --> fresh scenario (no normandy)

but all iconic wargear from 2 of the main powers
5 Jul 2017, 01:07 AM

Afrika Korps with Rommel in a singleplayer campaign leading up to the end of Italy. If done correctly, would be amazing to have in CoH3. That way we have half desert maps, half Italian maps. I was thinking of adding the Italian faction, but the Italians were sorta obsolete after 1941.....

Or

We could add the pacific theater. The only problem is the Japanese had inferior weapons and resources compared to the U.S., especially towards the end of the war.

Whatever the case, CoH3 needs something unique to make it stand out, especially considering how repetitive WW2 games seem to be.
5 Jul 2017, 01:42 AM

Hype for Africa Campaign . We can command famous PzIII (not Hotkiss), Pz38(T) M3 LEE and Crusader .
5 Jul 2017, 01:50 AM

If it is North Africa mark my words it will be Sicily/Italy front too, possibly as an expansion later.
5 Jul 2017, 02:59 AM

Well, it doesnt have to be 100% accuarate, it is a videogame after all, i would like to see another epic campaing like in coh1, coh2 campaing was too tragic. I would love to see a new scenario too but i think they should stick to ww2, the game is solid as it is. I wouldnt mind to play a modern warfare in the future but i think there are lots of things to exploit about ww2
5 Jul 2017, 04:19 AM

I wouldn't mind a V.C.O.H remake Kappa.
5 Jul 2017, 04:45 AM
Senior Editor Badge

A 1942/43 Coh3 would be a great setting.

If Relic continued on with CoH2 and had a mix of factions from East & West we could see
Germany
Italy
Hungary/Romania/Bulgaria
USA
UK

There could be a lot of units with foreign commanders. Germany could have some commanders with Balkan tanks/infantry squads if Relic didn't want a whole new faction. The UK could have commanders with Commonwealth units like ANZAC, Egyptian, or even Indian troops. There could even be DeGaullist French commanders/faction if they really wanted to push things.

The mid war years also provide for a wide variety of equipment. I thought they could even stretch out the tank game with another tier of tech structure with so many tank varieties in service at the time.
5 Jul 2017, 05:00 AM

Disclose the Eastern Front - which did not happen in CoH2 or Operation Unthinkable, Caribbean Crisis.
5 Jul 2017, 05:54 AM

Rommel campaign... future war... or gdi vs nod!!
5 Jul 2017, 06:25 AM

Afrika Korps with Rommel in a singleplayer campaign leading up to the end of Italy. If done correctly, would be amazing to have in CoH3. That way we have half desert maps, half Italian maps. I was thinking of adding the Italian faction, but the Italians were sorta obsolete after 1941.....

Or

We could add the pacific theater. The only problem is the Japanese had inferior weapons and resources compared to the U.S., especially towards the end of the war.

Whatever the case, CoH3 needs something unique to make it stand out, especially considering how repetitive WW2 games seem to be.

yea i think its a little repetitive with the ww2 games i think im ready for some modern combat, stealths, new tanks, icbms, commando special forces, ect been waiting for a modern rts since command and conquer gen zero hour
5 Jul 2017, 06:26 AM

anymore ww2 stuff can be in coh2 expansions. if we have to pay for it make sure its actually a real expansion instead of just and army or two, add maps with it, new abilitys and doctrines for all also
5 Jul 2017, 06:27 AM

anymore ww2 stuff can be in coh2 expansions. if we have to pay for it make sure its actually a real expansion instead of just and army or two, add maps with it, new abilitys and doctrines for all also
5 Jul 2017, 06:36 AM

Cold War Hype. No need to balance things "historical" Kappa
5 Jul 2017, 07:25 AM

5 Jul 2017, 07:35 AM

TBH I honestly don't think that any other war could get so many people to play the game than the WW2.
People are interested in WW1 right now because of Battlefield. And the image Battlefield showed was more WW2 in the locations of WW1.

WW2 is the perfect setting. 2 Main rivals (Axis and Allies) that are somehow equal in terms of strength. "Cool" units, tanks that are not invincible or way too weak (like modern tanks)...

Also stuff like Vietnam, Korea etc. doesn't fit to the franchise. You cannot control other units than vehicles and inf in CoH (which I think is pretty good). How would you add airplane/helicopter control to the game without fucking it up?

Also think about balance. In a Vietnam setting it would be: Vietnam player: Hide inside buildings, US player: Napalm everything. These are all GUERILLA WARS! That means a war where 1 side is extremely weaker than the other but manages to stay in the conflict because of urban tactics and stuff. Not fitting for CoH if you ask me. It would be a CoH that relied purely on cheese tactics for the Vietnamese player, lol.

I voted for Normandy, but my dream CoH3 would include The Western Front, The Eastern Front and Afrika.
3 Allied Factions (US, UK, Sov) vs 3 Germans (Ostheer, Westheer, Afrikakorps).

Also make a nice campaign that also shows the German point of view. CoH2 campaign absolutely sucked balls IMO. I never finished it because it was so boring and uninteresting. You could have 3 'small campaigns' with 10 missions each, 5 for both sides. UK vs Afrikacorps, USF vs Westheer, Sov vs Ostheer.
5 Jul 2017, 08:34 AM

Personally I'd like a setting in the Italian front. Though I'm curious as to why N. Africa is so popular.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 98
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment