Login

russian armor

Company of Heroes 2 Not so Balanced US Forces need real Buff

PAGES (13)down
13 Sep 2017, 05:09 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Yup

Relic: Lets just divide the damage in half because it has too little suppression.

I phrased that incorrectly. I meant more that it has more to do with the mg34s base performance than it does the incendiary rounds. I personally think the mg34 is fine considering its cost and role in the faction. OKW has efficient, decently strong mainline infantry, and has lacking team weapons to compensate. At least, thats how I view the dynamic.
13 Sep 2017, 14:04 PM

Mg34 requires a truck to be built, so it really isn't t0, the same way the king tiger isn't t0.

You have a point but it can be deployed no matter what tier you use, so it's not really "t0", but more "always accesssible"

I phrased that incorrectly. I meant more that it has more to do with the mg34s base performance than it does the incendiary rounds. I personally think the mg34 is fine considering its cost and role in the faction. OKW has efficient, decently strong mainline infantry, and has lacking team weapons to compensate. At least, thats how I view the dynamic.

Or else they'd just be better ostheer.
15 Sep 2017, 19:27 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

You have a point but it can be deployed no matter what tier you use, so it's not really "t0", but more "always accesssible"

Or else they'd just be better ostheer.

Having a t1 mortar vs a not always accessible ISG and having snipers is a much bigger advantage than you'd think. That said, you're probably right in that theyd probably make ostheer close to obsolete if the mg34 were comparable to the mg42.
17 Sep 2017, 17:05 PM

It's ok like that, mg34 is there to fill a gap, doesn't need to be powerful.
I think flak should be reworked like in FBP and isg should be worth something other than rng autofire snipe.
Okw doesn't need to become ost, it just needs proper bghq units buff with stuka team weapons danage/luchs at nerf.
17 Sep 2017, 22:08 PM

Kubel is way too durable and volks need to be 260 MP at least.

In 1vs1 command panther is broken because it's not tied to tech.

JLI and Pfusilier are too durable.

18 Sep 2017, 01:11 AM

It's ok like that, mg34 is there to fill a gap, doesn't need to be powerful.
I think flak should be reworked like in FBP and isg should be worth something other than rng autofire snipe.
Okw doesn't need to become ost, it just needs proper bghq units buff with stuka team weapons danage/luchs at nerf.

+1 isgs are pretty good all around when doubled tho.

In 1vs1 command panther is broken because it's not tied to tech.

JLI and Pfusilier are too durable.

+1
18 Sep 2017, 02:15 AM

Pfusi maybe, but JLI 4 man squads are by no stretch of imagination "durable".

Durable is the annoying 6 man penals running around with for mother russia throwing satchels :D
18 Sep 2017, 05:37 AM

Pfusi maybe, but JLI 4 man squads are by no stretch of imagination "durable".

Durable is the annoying 6 man penals running around with for mother russia throwing satchels :D

Wait that's true I didn't process JLIs lol. They aren't really a problem (as a 4 man squad like you pointed out) except on value of being infiltration cheese (super good against snipers because like 2 k98 rounds and a g43 snipe and they're done). Also, screw for mother Russia + penals. I can't believe that hasn't been soviet teamgame meta for multiple patches. And then there's pfusies sitting at 6 pop on top of that too, which is insanely low for a 6 man squad of that caliber (1 more pop than REs IIRC and 1 less than rifles or tommies).
18 Sep 2017, 11:21 AM

Wtf jaeger OP ???
Nah, they are probably the most balanced elite in game with panzergrenadiers and rangers..
They have got cooldowns to all ability in spawn, they are of NO HARM in close range over allies mid range infantry at vet 0....care to elaborate where the f is cheese :S
18 Sep 2017, 11:27 AM

+1 isgs are pretty good all around when doubled tho.

Good when doubled is a fancy way to say one alone is worthless, you need 660 mp to have a decent indirect fire, which means "go mechanized"
18 Sep 2017, 15:38 PM

Wtf jaeger OP ???
Nah, they are probably the most balanced elite in game with panzergrenadiers and rangers..
They have got cooldowns to all ability in spawn, they are of NO HARM in close range over allies mid range infantry at vet 0....care to elaborate where the f is cheese :S

With volks screening. USF lights don't have the alpha damage to properly pop in and hurt them. Mortars work but the mortar being required for every build order screams there's a design issue.

(Sov has no issue w snipers,T70, M16)
18 Sep 2017, 16:23 PM

With volks screening. USF lights don't have the alpha damage to properly pop in and hurt them. Mortars work but the mortar being required for every build order screams there's a design issue.

Are you serious ?
Litterally the factions that pop smoke out of everything they have and with a the only platform that suppress on the move and rekt infantry when stationary with 37mm,and the best offensive mg in game.
If you are used to the soviets it's great, but mods won't turn usf in sov 2.0 because you can't use usf tools.

And t70 is stuart retarded brother, with stuart being a top food chain light while t70 is clearly meh.
18 Sep 2017, 17:21 PM

the USF mortarlol, just ended a game, 40 minutes lenght, vet3 and 7 kills. with an average of 30mp per model (and I take the upper level), 7*30 = 210mp, in 40 minutes, I haven't even be able to pay for it...:clap:
18 Sep 2017, 17:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2017, 17:21 PMEsxile

the USF mortarlol, just ended a game, 40 minutes lenght, vet3 and 7 kills. with an average of 30mp per model (and I take the upper level), 7*30 = 210mp, in 40 minutes, I haven't even be able to pay for it...:clap:

And how did it get to vet 3 with only 7 kills ?
I smell biased bs

And usf mortar aoe is good, range was reduced to make it become a close range mortar
18 Sep 2017, 18:33 PM

Why? Volks are less durible and do less dps than other allied infinity
18 Sep 2017, 18:37 PM

Volks arnt a tough unit and JLI don't do enough damage anyways even with their snipe. Furthermore if you really don't like them put a bar on a pathfinder squad which is superior to JLI in every way
18 Sep 2017, 18:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2017, 17:21 PMEsxile

You do know you get xp for how much damage is done not how much you kill right? Next time look up its actuall damage in the game stats.
18 Sep 2017, 18:51 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Why? Volks are less durible and do less dps than other allied infinity

Depends on the range and whether one is talking about squad dps or model dps. Your claims imply theyre overall worse than allied infantry, but theyre probably a similar efficiency at vet 0. Id say theyre slightly less efficient than riflemen, but thats fine because riflemen are supposed to be strong and efficient.

Anyway, I'm opposed to a squad cost increase becuase i dont think it addresses or fixes any of the issues with volks.
18 Sep 2017, 18:57 PM

You do know you get xp for how much damage is done not how much you kill right? Next time look up its actuall damage in the game stats.

*Next time don't make up bullshits to pretend you have an argument.

Fixed it for you

:clap:
18 Sep 2017, 19:01 PM

Depends on the range and whether one is talking about squad dps or model dps. Your claims imply theyre overall worse than allied infantry, but theyre probably a similar efficiency at vet 0. Id say theyre slightly less efficient than riflemen, but thats fine because riflemen are supposed to be strong and efficient.

Anyway, I'm opposed to a squad cost increase becuase i dont think it addresses or fixes any of the issues with volks.

No that's a fact, called target size.
Volks have less taget size that any other mainline, aka less durable.
They don't outdps allies wfa mainlines regardless of vetting anyway.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 2
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak