Login

russian armor

Company of Heroes 2 Not so Balanced US Forces need real Buff

PAGES (13)down
29 Sep 2017, 13:23 PM

1) NO, they only need 1 bar, 2 makes them a cost efficient killing machine OP AF.
They so powerful that will outdps any mainline with just one.
It's just a bullshit argument honestly, we ALL KNOW a single bar rifles have better dps than stg volks, stats are taken from the game code in coh 2, but anyway any INACCURACY has to be corrected by proportionally raising bith dps's.
Another fact is the RA, god awful RA even cons get better, as opposed to 0.61 RA of rifleman.

2) they AREN'T meant to be the crutch of anything more than grenadiers and is are, unless we eliminate he shells/scott/50 cal(aka third best hmg in the game)...than yes, they surely become the crutch of usf.

3) it doesn't matter, you won't dodge pinapple if you don't move before they throw it, and at that point you cal also see volks throwing it, getting potentially no flame damage.
Anyway it is surely much less forgiving and people wouldn't throw pinapple if micro intensive moments wouldn't allow for wipes because of distraction, even for the best players, but if i shouldn't get wiped by pinapple you shouldn't get cover denial.
It's 30 muni to deny cover compared to 30 muni to pick off 1-2-3 models off or entire squad. Flame nades have no fuse and a normal animation because COST as a grenade (quite a point isn't it ?).

4) they can break any suppression and there is usually a non suppressed squad that can chase the crew nontheless.

5) They aren't cost effective at all, they lose to 3mp and 0 muni more squad, they lose to penals even with 60 muni more despite having same cost unless they have high vet, they drop like flies to enemy fire.

The reason you see obers is because volks can't keep up, pershing is meta so rangers should have also been seen frequently, they weren't tho because riflemen are supermen that can run and gun at ANY range with 120 muni, with that nonsense double slot.

lol I usually don't do this but this is getting ridiculous. Getting tired of replying to a stone wall. You said you're around like level 8ish with most factions? That's something like top 1000 or some crap. I'm sorry, but get educated by playing the game a bit more.

Sidenote: I'd much rather have a squad of rangers instead of more riflemen given the choice. Hell, I'd even take one ranger squad over two rifles, given that they have proper support and smoke and the like from riflemen. Rangers are crazy cost efficient when used properly and their Thompsons cost less than double bars but are superior (rightfully so as they are elite and a dedicated cqb unit). Also, every game I see Pershings regardless of what faction/side I'm on I see rangers. I don't know what you're talking about.
29 Sep 2017, 15:03 PM

lol I usually don't do this but this is getting ridiculous. Getting tired of replying to a stone wall. You said you're around like level 8ish with most factions? That's something like top 1000 or some crap. I'm sorry, but get educated by playing the game a bit more.

Sidenote: I'd much rather have a squad of rangers instead of more riflemen given the choice. Hell, I'd even take one ranger squad over two rifles, given that they have proper support and smoke and the like from riflemen. Rangers are crazy cost efficient when used properly and their Thompsons cost less than double bars but are superior (rightfully so as they are elite and a dedicated cqb unit). Also, every game I see Pershings regardless of what faction/side I'm on I see rangers. I don't know what you're talking about.

Just like penetration values, armor values, dps, you just don't have a clue about stats, so i get why it is so frustrating in getting debunked like that...just avoid posting if you don't want facts.

I mean, not a single thing tells riflemen with 1 bar are worse than stg, i compared dps increase of both with in game taken data, which shows that both add same dps, but then starting rifles weapons are better, i posted the HUGE RA difference, i talked about the versatility and the killing power of a grenade + smoke compared to having an anti garrison which still is the single only okw anti garrison as opposed to the shiny mortars all the other factions (even usf as requested) got.

You know, riflemen is the crutch of usf, that has the best anti infantry medium, the second best hmg dps, the only aa that can suppress on the move, so it should get 5 bar and flame nade is the crutch of okw, that otherwise would struggle against garrisons because NOTHING but a 100 fuel rocket truck can counter garrisons instead, it should have a 80 seconds fuse, 300 second long animation and do 0 damage for 5 seconds, and still cost like any other mainline grenade.
Oh and don't forget to buff molotov, that is already cheaper and the squad can sprint, it should still be able to throw it in milliseconds, but please let's keep their nondoc flamethrower...

Your lack of arguments/stats is terrible and like always bullshit propaganda SUPPORTED BY LITTERALLY NO DATA is getting debunked, but hey, you have 37 matches at best as axis in 1vs1, i couldn't expect less but blind denial of any proper data/argument in favour of a biased opinion.

Please don't answer back if you got no true data/stats with proper link, i'm not going to read "they need 2 bars hurr durr" again.
29 Sep 2017, 15:29 PM
Patrion 310

Theory crafting means jack shit if you don't play the game as well. You can sit here yelling about all the stats you want, still doesn't mean your opinion is worth more than his.
29 Sep 2017, 16:03 PM

Theory crafting means jack shit if you don't play the game as well. You can sit here yelling about all the stats you want, still doesn't mean your opinion is worth more than his.

The only theorycrafting here comes from people that keep getting educated on stats and data because completely unaware of those, than back up on the defensive by further refusing to even try to prove their own arguments.

Stats are what the game is made of, if volks overperform over rifles those would show it, yet they don't, not a single thing suggesting it.
The experience doesn't help anyway, volks won't have any realistic chance to win any engagement without outplaying usf player.

Talking about theorycrafting, rifles crutch of usf is total bullshit, usf has arguably the best late game nondoc ai units from their own mediums having insane vet 0 ai, their good support weapons (50cal, howie,...), the longest non doc infantry sniper vehicle...but if you simply read the description relic made ages ago, yeah they are the "crutch" of their faction #nottheorycraftingatall.

And even if my opinion wasn't supported by stats (which you could at least admit they give you a bit more credibility:rolleyes: to your own arguments) at least it comes from an overall allies/axis experience that isn't extremely one sided.
I already said axis heavy TD and some light vehicles/panzerfus have problems and needs to be toned down, but i don't think volks are a problem at all and i would appreciate if you stopped reiterating the "hurr durr you know nothing" and "theorycrafting" and stop theorycrafting yourselves and explain me why with some properly supported arguments that aren't "i know more than you", "you axis (lol got highest ranks with allies) noob".
29 Sep 2017, 17:20 PM

Stats are what the game is made of

Mostly. However the way that all those stats interact through actual gameplay throws most calculations right out the window.

Like say, that BARS drop, or that cover mechanics are applied per entity but shown by squad, etc. Movement accuracy, sight and shot blockers. Things that can't be easily quantified with dps calculations and have major imp acts on gameplay.

I'm curious how you quantify the "O" in "OP AF".
29 Sep 2017, 17:22 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Your lack of arguments/stats is terrible and like always bullshit propaganda SUPPORTED BY LITTERALLY NO DATA is getting debunked, but hey, you have 37 matches at best as axis in 1vs1, i couldn't expect less but blind denial of any proper data/argument in favour of a biased opinion.

Why don't you post your actual playercard so we can see your matches played and compare?
29 Sep 2017, 19:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2017, 17:22 PMTobis

Why don't you post your actual playercard so we can see your matches played and compare?

I just wish custom matches reflected in playercards. Lul at my one automatch 1v1 as USF because all of my 1v1s have been custom matches with friends.

And once they quit all my AT records disappeared when they invised. :(
29 Sep 2017, 20:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2017, 17:22 PMTobis

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198119448887

Before it went on inactivity i was minus 1000 for sov and usf (cuz penals and riflemen), i was ranked 8-9 with those, 8 with ost, 7 with okw recently fluctuating to 8.
29 Sep 2017, 20:47 PM

I just wish custom matches reflected in playercards. Lul at my one automatch 1v1 as USF because all of my 1v1s have been custom matches with friends.

And once they quit all my AT records disappeared when they invised. :(

Yep i messed a lot as usf with the FBP preview too =)
I nailed it right ?
29 Sep 2017, 22:14 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198119448887

Before it went on inactivity i was minus 1000 for sov and usf (cuz penals and riflemen), i was ranked 8-9 with those, 8 with ost, 7 with okw recently fluctuating to 8.

There are only like 1500 people ranked in those factions total...
30 Sep 2017, 05:36 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Cause i can't remember: does STG and BARs have focus fire off? So they can still hit through scatter?
30 Sep 2017, 06:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2017, 22:14 PMTobis

There are only like 1500 people ranked in those factions total...

Nope i have see 4000+ playercards rank in 1vs1 for new comers
And lvl8 is lvl8, there is 7-6-5-4-3-2-1 not for me (still improving it, i only got 400 hours in).
Nice try tho, what ? You compared matches, turns out i'm not biased like your little friend and you got mad ?
30 Sep 2017, 14:36 PM

Cause i can't remember: does STG and BARs have focus fire off? So they can still hit through scatter?

BARs and STGs both have focus fire set to 'false' so yes, they can still hit through scatter.
30 Sep 2017, 17:49 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Nope i have see 4000+ playercards rank in 1vs1 for new comers
And lvl8 is lvl8, there is 7-6-5-4-3-2-1 not for me (still improving it, i only got 400 hours in).
Nice try tho, what ? You compared matches, turns out i'm not biased like your little friend and you got mad ?

There are exactly 1477 people ranked as USF right now. The levels are relative, player #1477 is level 1.
http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#global/1v1/aef/by-rank?page=37

There are exactly 1784 people ranked as Soviets right now.
http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#global/1v1/soviet/by-rank?page=45

You will not see people ranked higher than 1477 or 1784, everyone else has fallen off the leaderboards for being inactive, which bumps up everyone behind them.

You are currently posting in about 3 different threads complaining about balance, and acting all smug and superior when literally everybody in the thread disagrees with you. Maybe you want to work on your own skills before blaming the game. If you want some help you can post in the replay reviews section, where one of the other strategists or I will help you improve.
30 Sep 2017, 18:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2017, 17:49 PMTobis

There are exactly 1477 people ranked as USF right now. The levels are relative, player #1477 is level 1.
http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#global/1v1/aef/by-rank?page=37

There are exactly 1784 people ranked as Soviets right now.
http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#global/1v1/soviet/by-rank?page=45

You will not see people ranked higher than 1477 or 1784, everyone else has fallen off the leaderboards for being inactive, which bumps up everyone behind them.

You are currently posting in about 3 different threads complaining about balance, and acting all smug and superior when literally everybody in the thread disagrees with you. Maybe you want to work on your own skills before blaming the game. If you want some help you can post in the replay reviews section, where one of the other strategists or I will help you improve.

I already told you that i'm 8 and 9 with su and usf, means under 1000 rank, it means that whenevrd i finish playng brits and i restart allies i will be able to rank up from a 8 standard up to 12/my final skill level with all factions again in a cycle.

I'm actually discussing with a teamgamer with 800 as highest teamgames rank and an average of awful bad 0.4 win ratio and 90% of usf matches (clearly biased) in agreement with an all factions player, so i honestly don't know what you are talking about :huh:

It's ironical also, because i'm actually discussing IN FAVOUR (that's my opinion) of actual balance against insane rifles nonsense buff/insane sherman ez8 nondoc, i'm definetly NOT asking for stuff to fix my supposed lack of skills.

Thx i'll surely use your and strategists help in my way down to top 1000 tho.
30 Sep 2017, 20:16 PM

I already told you that i'm 8 and 9 with su and usf, means under 1000 rank, it means that whenevrd i finish playng brits and i restart allies i will be able to rank up from a 8 standard up to 12/my final skill level with all factions again in a cycle.

I'm actually discussing with a teamgamer with 800 as highest teamgames rank and an average of awful bad 0.4 win ratio and 90% of usf matches (clearly biased) in agreement with an all factions player, so i honestly don't know what you are talking about :huh:

It's ironical also, because i'm actually discussing IN FAVOUR (that's my opinion) of actual balance against insane rifles nonsense buff/insane sherman ez8 nondoc, i'm definetly NOT asking for stuff to fix my supposed lack of skills.

Thx i'll surely use your and strategists help in my way down to top 1000 tho.

lol Tobis usf biased. That's funny.

You're sort of contradicting yourself it looks like. Led to a very confusing post.

Like others said, you really do need more experience before you talk balance in the way you are attempting to.
1 Oct 2017, 08:44 AM

lol Tobis usf biased. That's funnyn

I think even rocks clearly understood i was talking about another hot thread...and another user.

:loco:
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight