Login

russian armor

Company of Heroes 2 Not so Balanced US Forces need real Buff

PAGES (13)down
3 Jul 2017, 20:29 PM

aha okay! Thanks a lot buddy ;)

NP, you´re always welcome there, because everyone with good manners is welcomed in the State Office :)
3 Jul 2017, 20:35 PM

The United States and the Soviet Union, the worst faction right now (even if someone says that the penal OP)

You choose 2v2 to prove your point? You know that in 2v2 and up, you winning is determined by the stupidity of your teammate lol?
3 Jul 2017, 20:45 PM

You choose 2v2 to prove your point? You know that in 2v2 and up, you winning is determined by the stupidity of your teammate lol?

Agree with the 2nd part of your sentence, that counts for random mode at least. But people who claim that the balance of 2v2 (and up) is fine if you compare axis and allies, should pls either play the game or just stfu.

Ofc this posted statistics is influenced by random aspects, but tbh the winrate difference between axis and allies (implying the stats are accurate), indicates something clear nevertheless.
3 Jul 2017, 21:05 PM

more snipers is never the answer.

tbh It basically killed coh1
nee
4 Jul 2017, 01:11 AM

Regardless of these top players do you Accept That US Forces are weake ?

Besides that dont you think that US Forces are weak in most maps and situations ?
No. And I hardly think looking at ONE instance of ANYTHING should ever warrant that sort of conclusion.

Otherwise, I'd think your one time wrong math answer back in kindergarten means you're not college material.

Tell us your Opinion about those Changes ? +reason

Maybe you should give a reason why you think these are legit changes. You didn't even explain why adding sniper to USF would help with anything.
4 Jul 2017, 03:42 AM

The main problem with USF is that it lacks of non doctrinal basic tools like mines and flamethrowers. The other problem is that it lacks of proper late game armor to counter the heavier Axis vehicles. The infantry is good, it is one of the most versatile units in the game. But USF tech three needs an entire rework. You limit yourself by teching lt or cap, you can both tech and get all the tools but you put yourself behind your enemy in terms of fuel. Mortar, pack howie, rear echelons, AA haltrack, M20, Stuart, major cost, Jackson, Scott need a rework. Commanders too, certain commanders are just memes.
4 Jul 2017, 05:43 AM

Agree with the 2nd part of your sentence, that counts for random mode at least. But people who claim that the balance of 2v2 (and up) is fine if you compare axis and allies, should pls either play the game or just stfu.

Ofc this posted statistics is influenced by random aspects, but tbh the winrate difference between axis and allies (implying the stats are accurate), indicates something clear nevertheless.

Oh sure there is something up in teamgames. People are still getting used to the changes from the past patches. It is hard to get your easy mode no effort win mentality and playstyle out of your sysmtem after months of activating it.

In 1v1 it is a different story, however balance is a lot better there now. The above will hold true for OKW once it gets its inevitable nerfs.
4 Jul 2017, 06:06 AM

The United States and the Soviet Union, the worst faction right now (even if someone says that the penal OP)

Agree+
4 Jul 2017, 06:21 AM

The main problem with USF is that it lacks of non doctrinal basic tools like mines and flamethrowers. The other problem is that it lacks of proper late game armor to counter the heavier Axis vehicles. The infantry is good, it is one of the most versatile units in the game. But USF tech three needs an entire rework. You limit yourself by teching lt or cap, you can both tech and get all the tools but you put yourself behind your enemy in terms of fuel. Mortar, pack howie, rear echelons, AA haltrack, M20, Stuart, major cost, Jackson, Scott need a rework. Commanders too, certain commanders are just memes.

Yeah Exactly
+ Sandbags ; you know its really funny That US Forces need a commander to Build SandBags LOL its like Sandbag is some Special Thing like King Tiger :D my Question is Why all factions can Build Sandbag with their units without any Limitations and witouht needing commander but USF must select its certain commanders to build Sandbags ?!

i should say USF has no Commander to Help in Late game and Counter German Heavy Tanks such as Jagtiger/Elephant Tank destroyer . (some people might say P47 is useful but its really not and doesnt give much Damage to Those Heavy Tanks)

USF needs a real Balance i have no idea what Relic is doing ?! coh2 is a great game but these issues are really annoying while relic can easily solve these issues and make this game balance and fair for USF players.

==> As a summary i should say Late game is unfair for USF.
4 Jul 2017, 06:57 AM

Yeah Exactly
+ Sandbags ; you know its really funny That US Forces need a commander to Build SandBags LOL its like Sandbag is some Special Thing like King Tiger :D my Question is Why all factions can Build Sandbag with their units without any Limitations and witouht needing commander but USF must select its certain commanders to build Sandbags ?!

tip:
Build 1 or 2 tank traps, they provide green cover as a sandbag does. Don't forget to wire the oposite side to deny the cover to your enemy.
4 Jul 2017, 10:48 AM

more snipers is never the answer.

tbh It basically killed coh1

+1

Yeah Exactly
+ Sandbags ; you know its really funny That US Forces need a commander to Build SandBags LOL its like Sandbag is some Special Thing like King Tiger :D my Question is Why all factions can Build Sandbag with their units without any Limitations and witouht needing commander but USF must select its certain commanders to build Sandbags ?!.

The same applies to normal mines :rolleyes:
4 Jul 2017, 11:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jul 2017, 06:57 AMEsxile

tip:
Build 1 or 2 tank traps, they provide green cover as a sandbag does. Don't forget to wire the oposite side to deny the cover to your enemy.

yeah man but why Rifleman cant Build Sandbag while Volgrenadiers can Build ?
4 Jul 2017, 11:48 AM

+1

The same applies to normal mines :rolleyes:

yeah :)
5 Jul 2017, 07:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jul 2017, 01:11 AMnee
No. And I hardly think looking at ONE instance of ANYTHING should ever warrant that sort of conclusion.

Otherwise, I'd think your one time wrong math answer back in kindergarten means you're not college material.

Maybe you should give a reason why you think these are legit changes. You didn't even explain why adding sniper to USF would help with anything.

you tell me why USF shouldnt have Snipers ?
5 Jul 2017, 07:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jul 2017, 01:11 AMnee

"Otherwise, I'd think your one time wrong math answer back in kindergarten means you're not college material."

my English not so well so i would thank you if you tell me In simpler language What this means ?
5 Jul 2017, 08:30 AM

2v2 win ratio :lol:

when will people understand that these stats means nothing.

As tightrope said, the best way to know about balance is through tournament and luvnest beating hans with USF is clearly a sign that USF is not so weak.

If you compare it to the WPC tournament, where it was DEVM vs the spanish dude (don't remember his name), it was basically the one who had allies faction that would win the game.
it ended 3 - 2, with every single victory when playing allies.

It was not the case at all during the GCS tournament.

EDIT : i say it again but in my opinion, balance forum should be locked only to people with rank < 100 in 1v1, it would prevent people like OP from making trash thread.
nee
5 Jul 2017, 10:15 AM

"Otherwise, I'd think your one time wrong math answer back in kindergarten means you're not college material."

my English not so well so i would thank you if you tell me In simpler language What this means ?
It means don't assume if something happens once, it happens all the time.

you tell me why USF shouldnt have Snipers ?
Why should I? You won't tell us why they should.
5 Jul 2017, 11:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jul 2017, 10:15 AMnee
It means don't assume if something happens once, it happens all the time.

Why should I? You won't tell us why they should.

-Because USF need some unit to Counter OSt's early Sniper
-Because USF need some unit to Counter OKw's sturmpioneers when they camp in Green Cover and 2 Volkgrenadiers are Supporting them so you cant push them with Rifleman because sturmpioneers are OP in Close Range
-Because USF need a Unit to Support Rifleman at The Early game (if you think Mortar is good Support unit its really not)

-WHY OST and SOV and Brits should have Snipers but USF and OKW shouldnt ?! Sniper is Kinda a Game Changer
so its gonna be Unfair in 1vs1 if a OKW or USF plays against a faction who has Snipers.
in my Opinion Both US and OKW shall have snipers just like other factions do.

So now you tell us your Reasons > Why you think USF shouldnt have snipers ?
5 Jul 2017, 13:23 PM

2v2 win ratio :lol:

when will people understand that these stats means nothing.

As tightrope said, the best way to know about balance is through tournament and luvnest beating hans with USF is clearly a sign that USF is not so weak.

If you compare it to the WPC tournament, where it was DEVM vs the spanish dude (don't remember his name), it was basically the one who had allies faction that would win the game.
it ended 3 - 2, with every single victory when playing allies.

It was not the case at all during the GCS tournament.

EDIT : i say it again but in my opinion, balance forum should be locked only to people with rank < 100 in 1v1, it would prevent people like OP from making trash thread.

I don't care about tournaments, I don't participate in tournaments, I play the game, and I don't play for US - because it's the most boring and bad faction. These bla bla bla about tournaments starting to annoy.
5 Jul 2017, 17:44 PM

No Snipers Plz.
I love USF but they don't need Snipers, what they need is something to give them sustain in the lategame, early to midgame they are fine if you can handle Riflemen well.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS