Login

russian armor

Playing as USF is unfun anymore

13 Jun 2017, 13:10 PM

I never said I was a mod, so I don't see why you would bring that up. I am telling you to tone it down because you have exhibited a pattern of downright bellicose and immature behaviour in the past, and it won't serve you well. Whatever.
As for the balance, well, I am out of here. The GCS statistics kinda speak for themselves to people who can get past the fanboyismo.

You didn´t say you are a mod. But you acted like one, despite me not being insulting/offensive or anything else. You get triggered because I wrote L2P. People literally use L2P in every second post so I don´t see why I need to get blasted for using it once.

According to stats Soviets have the lowest win% of all allied factions. Your point is?

13 Jun 2017, 13:14 PM

Ach, Junge. Viel Spaß noch. :)
13 Jun 2017, 16:53 PM

You didn´t say you are a mod. But you acted like one, despite me not being insulting/offensive or anything else. You get triggered because I wrote L2P. People literally use L2P in every second post so I don´t see why I need to get blasted for using it once.

According to stats Soviets have the lowest win% of all allied factions. Your point is?

L2p - Not even once.
13 Jun 2017, 20:45 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I am not a hundred percent sure, so take it with a grain of salt, but on checking, according to this:
http://www.stat.coh2.hu/weapon.php?filename=sdkfz_222_kwk38_20mm__mp
There seems to be a considerable ( 0.5) negative damage multiplier. Not accuracy, mind you, but damage. Then again, upon selecting a specific target, in this case the sniper team, here:
http://www.stat.coh2.hu/selecttarget.php?callback=weapon&filename=sdkfz_222_kwk38_20mm__mp
It seems that the sniper team individual models receive a slight (0.15)target size increase. This is however only addressing the main gun, not the coax.
So make of that what you will. In any case, from practical experience, of having my snipers chased by 222s and chasing them, between your unspectacular dps output and terrain obstructing autocannon shots etc you simply rarely if ever will generate enough damage to kill a retreating full health team on a 1v1 sized map. Outliers of course notwithstanding.

You shouldn't look at the main gun for raw AI dps, but the coax.

From the changelog:

MG42 now properly tracks infantry
* MG42 accuracy reduced from 0.6/0.425/0.25 to 0.44/0.385/0.275
* MG42 accuracy increases with veterancy: +10%/+15%/+15%
* MG42 range distance near from 10 to 0
* MG42 0.75 accuracy modifier versus Snipers (down from 1.5).

Snipers in general had been nerfed with the stealth exploit removed. With the exception of the M3A1 (only the frontal MG has bonus), the rest of the hardcounters are there more for the revealing than the chasing of snipers.
222 should be set to 1.0 (i don't think snipers are overperforming atm).

14 Jun 2017, 07:08 AM

Do not forget to give to M36 Jackson accuracy and heavy crash
14 Jun 2017, 10:57 AM

USF seems like a cheese faction to me

Your either blobbing
Calliope spamming
M8 RNG wiping
Sherman HE RNG wiping
Double pack howie RNG wiping
Zook blonbig

Used to be the light tank cheese

I don't really ever see paratroopers/rangers

This is my experience
14 Jun 2017, 12:29 PM

Your either blobbing(Pretty much what USF/OKW is reduced to, or what OKW always did when Volks still have Shrek)
Calliope spamming(team games, easily punished in 1v1, but yeah Callis are wipe machines)
M8 RNG wiping(never used them due to more pressing issues like hard AT)
Sherman HE RNG wiping(like T70 of old, either Sherman hits the broadside of a barn or nukes entire squads, I had a Sherman wiped a full health Obersoldaten, MVGame)
Double pack howie RNG wiping(its expensive and shit, ISG's are better)
Zook blonbig(easily punished by STG volks blob, I have more trouble with Penal PTRS blob)

I don't really ever see paratroopers/rangers(because its always been Pershing/Calli/Armor)

This is my experience

Also my experience in 1v1 both sides(I refuse to play Axis until stupid Land Lease gets a hard nerf)
14 Jun 2017, 12:55 PM

Your either blobbing
Calliope spamming
M8 RNG wiping
Sherman HE RNG wiping
Double pack howie RNG wiping
Zook blonbig

I don't really ever see paratroopers/rangers

This is my experience

No offence but that sounds like l2p Maybe its 1vs1 reality but 4vs4 is sometimes dead for USF witout brit teammate
14 Jun 2017, 22:19 PM

back from a 3 month hiatus and on a +9 game streak as USF and ranked 110 currently.

3 rifle>LT>MG/M20>racks and grenades>scott is really good. the scott buffs make it retardedly good at killing infantry and the delayed 222 means i have the flank advantage for an extra minute or two.

rifle smoke/at nade/zooks/and M20 mines are enough to stall light vehicles although i havent played against mechanized assault stugs yet.

been back teching captain lategame for the enhanced production and stuarts to stun lock tanks for jackson. pack howie is still redundant as fuck unfortunately.

only real issue i have with the faction is shermans just arent worth it with the scott buffs. scotts plus jacksons are cheaper and more efficient than shermans plus jacksons.
14 Jun 2017, 22:36 PM

back from a 3 month hiatus and on a +9 game streak as USF and ranked 110 currently.

3 rifle>LT>MG/M20>racks and grenades>scott is really good. the scott buffs make it retardedly good at killing infantry and the delayed 222 means i have the flank advantage for an extra minute or two.

rifle smoke/at nade/zooks/and M20 mines are enough to stall light vehicles although i havent played against mechanized assault stugs yet.

been back teching captain lategame for the enhanced production and stuarts to stun lock tanks for jackson. pack howie is still redundant as fuck unfortunately.

only real issue i have with the faction is shermans just arent worth it with the scott buffs. scotts plus jacksons are cheaper and more efficient than shermans plus jacksons.

Might try this actually. M20 doesn't drain away all your muni though? Because you need that for at in the case of luchs/222 or a p4 that comes faster than your Jackson (m20 mines are great, but can't be the only defense against a luchs or else you're screwed).
15 Jun 2017, 00:08 AM

Might try this actually. M20 doesn't drain away all your muni though? Because you need that for at in the case of luchs/222 or a p4 that comes faster than your Jackson (m20 mines are great, but can't be the only defense against a luchs or else you're screwed).

you can use rifle smoke to play around vehicles and zooks to deter, besides mines and at nades.

stug 3s would definitely be a source of problems but I'm not sure how they've been nerfed if at all.

M10s plus Scott's with .50 cal play sounds effective too.
15 Jun 2017, 01:26 AM

you can use rifle smoke to play around vehicles and zooks to deter, besides mines and at nades.

stug 3s would definitely be a source of problems but I'm not sure how they've been nerfed if at all.

M10s plus Scott's with .50 cal play sounds effective too.

That's true, you could definitely go m10s.

If you're talking about the one in the mechanized assault doc, then think of the stug more like the stuh from vcoh. If you mean the real one, aren't they not really a problem since trying to kill your Scotts with it would mean bringing it into zook range?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 40
Germany 753
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak