Login

russian armor

USF call-ins should be addressed before the big tournament

6 Apr 2017, 08:18 AM

So according to that motivational speech, most abusive stuff have been thrown out the window. It is partially true, expect one big problem, which is usf call-in tanks. M10 arrives quite early and kills all mediums for a ridiculous price. It needs a cost increase as well as a CP delay.

The Pershing is a super comet and is the second most chosen DOC for USF. And stalling with Bazzoka+ATnade blobs is easy as taking a piss, plus the cheap 270MP AT gun which is on par with the PAK40 now, it is as effective when it comes to dealing with lights and heavies and its arc is hilarious.

Calliope is probably balanced cost and damage wise, it's timing needs to be delayed up to 11-12CP.
6 Apr 2017, 09:46 AM

Yeah, let's bitch about a doctrinal TD while the StuG is left as the most cheap and spammable cost effective TD in the entire game.

Brilliant.
6 Apr 2017, 09:55 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Yeah, let's bitch about a doctrinal TD while the StuG is left as the most cheap and spammable cost effective TD in the entire game.

Brilliant.

I don't understand why you'd compare a T3 Tech unit with a doctrinal unit. This makes a huge diffrence (in 1v1 at least).

On topic:

I don't see a reason to adress USF callins until the others (OKW Ostwind, Stug E, Command Panther, M4C,...) will be adressed at the same time.
6 Apr 2017, 12:33 PM

Well, I think the call-in problem (of not only USF) has been discussed previously and will be discussed in the future, too. But it's not only USF with that problem (and I dont consider the Pershing being OP), nearly every faction has those cheesy call-ins, especially the Command Panther that you see nearly every game because it is so powerful. The Soviets basically live off of call-in heavies (if they decide not to go t34-85), and also Ost enjoys a good Tiger. The faction less reliant on call-ins are probably the Brits since they already have the super-Comet plus the strong Firefly-TD. But I think it is merely a problem of only USF, the m10 call-in is mostly a counter to t3, but sucks against heavies if you cant swarm. The Pershing gets snacked by the Command Panther or Stugs on Vet1.
6 Apr 2017, 13:04 PM

USF and Ostheer are the new big dick factions

I like how they have carpet nerfed brits but cheesy Ostheer abilities are all the same (Stuka anti tank, stuka dive bomb..).

You can literally drive through artillery cover and not even worry now, try the same with stuka strafes :)
6 Apr 2017, 13:32 PM

I don't understand why you'd compare a T3 Tech unit with a doctrinal unit. This makes a huge diffrence (in 1v1 at least).

On topic:

I don't see a reason to adress USF callins until the others (OKW Ostwind, Stug E, Command Panther, M4C,...) will be adressed at the same time.

He was responding to OP's claim that the M10 is ridiculously cheap, and pointing out that the cost is on par with the Stug G. OP probably wants all allies call-ins tied to tech but all Axis call-ins left alone.

Please add the 0 fuel Tiger Ace to your list. Nothing like this ever gets addressed unless someone like you says it is BS.

6 Apr 2017, 13:39 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2017, 13:32 PMGrumpy

He was responding to OP's claim that the M10 is ridiculously cheap, and pointing out that the cost is on par with the Stug G. OP probably wants all allies call-ins tied to tech but all Axis call-ins left alone.

Apart from having to tech up to Battlephase 2 and and build the tech structure and not having a turrent which makes it usefull for about 3 maps in the 1v1 map pool?
6 Apr 2017, 16:18 PM

USF and Ostheer are the new big dick factions

I like how they have carpet nerfed brits but cheesy Ostheer abilities are all the same (Stuka anti tank, stuka dive bomb..).

You can literally drive through artillery cover and not even worry now, try the same with stuka strafes :)

Lol Stuka strafes usually cause like 3 criticals at once assuming it doesn't instakill the tank and dive bomb has kill radius of 3/4 of a screen and no smoke and can kill usf Jackson clusterfucks...

Definitely balanced.
6 Apr 2017, 16:21 PM

Apart from having to tech up to Battlephase 2 and and build the tech structure and not having a turrent which makes it usefull for about 3 maps in the 1v1 map pool?

I love the stug. It's literally 1 more pop than an infantry section, has great at, long range, decent health (compared to other tds and mediums in general), and gets the mg42 upgrade. Su-85 doesn't have a turret either, and what tier do you want the stug to be in? Same tier as grens? Lel
6 Apr 2017, 16:24 PM

OP,

M10 exists because of call-in ostwind, short-barreled stug (can never remember the letter designations), cmd panther (which it apparently has a hard time penning anyway) and cmd p4, and vice versa. IMO all call-in vehicles should need some tech requirement and maybe even just get made like the t34/85 and easy 8s (build time at a tier instead of just instantly teleporting from the motherland or Uncle Sam's factories across the Atlantic).
6 Apr 2017, 16:31 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

I love the stug. It's literally 1 more pop than an infantry section, has great at, long range, decent health (compared to other tds and mediums in general), and gets the mg42 upgrade. Su-85 doesn't have a turret either, and what tier do you want the stug to be in? Same tier as grens? Lel

?
6 Apr 2017, 17:43 PM

?

?
6 Apr 2017, 17:50 PM

Well the M10 has that insane crush cheese, but it'd probly be fine to just remove crush from that unit.
6 Apr 2017, 17:50 PM

?

?
6 Apr 2017, 18:46 PM

I would get rid of the absurd crush M10 have like the similar treatment given to the Cromwell. That could be used as a stopgap for now as that's the only real issue I have playing against M10s. Pershing is fine with the reload could be nerfed at veterancy 3.
6 Apr 2017, 19:09 PM

Is it really that big of an issue having to be shoehorned into an already limited patch scope?
6 Apr 2017, 19:09 PM

Its not just a USF, if it gets "fixed" it needs to be done to all factions
6 Apr 2017, 20:15 PM

I'm not sure what you are trying to say to me. I was not comparing the stug to the M10. The are totally different to me. I use stugs on the rare occasion that I play Ost on an open map. I mostly use Armor commander and M10 against scavenge doctrine.
6 Apr 2017, 20:19 PM

Please, just make all armor call in units tech dependent.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 25
South Africa 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment