Login

russian armor

GCS Balance Preview

PAGES (20)down
26 Apr 2017, 14:12 PM

I can give you a video of 222 killing Su76 or Puma killing ISU but it doesn't prove anything.

May I remind you that this exactly the kind of argument you have been using in this thread for the last 2 pages at least:

So the third game between Von and Burmie clearly showed how awesome and well-thought was the decision to revert pzfaust changes :foreveralone:

It was like 6-7mins without any counter to M3 <444>3 Good times coming for SU T1

My take on the Burmie M3 rush on VonIvan was that VonIvan was sleeping on the wheel (maybe he wasn't aware Fausts were reverted?).

Burmie had even made the mistake of announcing the presence of the M3 some 30+ seconds before he upgraded the flamethrowers. VonIvan had all the opportunity to stop being overextended; he didn't take it.
26 Apr 2017, 15:11 PM

Not quite.

I was using argument that OKW with no early pzfaust lack reliable counters and it creates huge disproportion between player who uses M3 and player who tries to kill it in terms of micro.

SU76 is a counter for 222 but well used 222 can kill SU76 so it's completly different situation.

Not to mention that it forces you to get AT Gun around 2-3min of the game which is insane.
27 Apr 2017, 00:21 AM
Patrion 14

Not to mention that it forces you to get AT Gun around 2-3min of the game which is insane.

Going m3 meant that the soviet player is down at least one squads to what okw has on the field (building t1 and the m3). With the faust the way it was the m3 had no chance to have any impact and soviets were down a capping, damage dealing squad without the possibility to capitalise on a rather expensive early game investment.

With the change one is forced to keep units together and not overextend and/or get a rakketen. There are also other options though: a mine, or 1 or 2 kubels.

At the end of the day, as already pointed out by the balance team in another thread, this isn't final but something they had to do due to the scope.
PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS