Login

russian armor

What should be BUFFED with certainty?

1 Feb 2017, 12:37 PM

Definitely KV-2 then also. And OKW base emplacement (buildable). Assault grens.

I think KV-8 must also be listed. It is a rare visitor in the game
1 Feb 2017, 17:17 PM

And we need change the veteran's ability to Soviet heavy tanks. Capture points for the IS-2 is a joke
2 Feb 2017, 01:45 AM

Hey I won a game once in 2014 with the IS-2's capture ability in a clutch moment.

/nothelping
4 Feb 2017, 10:02 AM

What are you all thinking? does anyone really play the OH?

No one of you mentioned the MOST USELESS TANK INGAME, the Ostwind, he needs a horrific buff, he NEVER shoots elsewhere but the ground, while the centaur of the brits eradicates infantry in seconds. I dont need a tank just for shooting down a plane, thats bullshit, he needs to kill infantry. INCREASE the accuracy of him dramatically

next is the PAK43, ALL emplacements of the brits, i repeat ALL OF THEM, cannot lose their crew. while it only takes ONE little fart in its general direction to be destroyed or to get its crew killed instantly.

next is, the WORST heavy tank in the game is the tiger, the normal tiger, no one, literally NO ONE builds it outside of 1v1, it is horrible, its accuracy is terrible, it is easily penetrated by everything else while being slow (being slow is what is ok but the rest is plain bullshit).

the last thing that needs a look at (but this is optional) is the Railgun - Schwerer Gustav, bombardement, it takes too long and the brits have the same thing only better, while no one ever had a bigger gun than this, that means for the long time the projectiles fly the explosion radius needs to be improved dramatically OR you dont need flares to indicate where it shoots, choose.
4 Feb 2017, 21:57 PM

What are you all thinking? does anyone really play the OH?

No one of you mentioned the MOST USELESS TANK INGAME, the Ostwind, he needs a horrific buff, he NEVER shoots elsewhere but the ground, while the centaur of the brits eradicates infantry in seconds. I dont need a tank just for shooting down a plane, thats bullshit, he needs to kill infantry. INCREASE the accuracy of him dramatically

next is the PAK43, ALL emplacements of the brits, i repeat ALL OF THEM, cannot lose their crew. while it only takes ONE little fart in its general direction to be destroyed or to get its crew killed instantly.

next is, the WORST heavy tank in the game is the tiger, the normal tiger, no one, literally NO ONE builds it outside of 1v1, it is horrible, its accuracy is terrible, it is easily penetrated by everything else while being slow (being slow is what is ok but the rest is plain bullshit).

the last thing that needs a look at (but this is optional) is the Railgun - Schwerer Gustav, bombardement, it takes too long and the brits have the same thing only better, while no one ever had a bigger gun than this, that means for the long time the projectiles fly the explosion radius needs to be improved dramatically OR you dont need flares to indicate where it shoots, choose.

The things you listed are bad, not awful. I'm speccificly talking about things that are awful right now and should receive a fix sooner or later.

(tiger should be treated like a elephant honestly. Its a tank- hunter, not an invinceble warmachine.)
5 Feb 2017, 00:49 AM

The things you listed are bad, not awful. I'm speccificly talking about things that are awful right now and should receive a fix sooner or later.

(tiger should be treated like a elephant honestly. Its a tank- hunter, not an invinceble warmachine.)

no, they are not bad, they are terrible

how am i supposed to use the tiger as a tankdestroyer when he lacks the range, the accuracy and the vision of such? every cheap ally tank like the su-85, the firefly which will be on the map 10 minutes before you even can summon the tiger and thus will certainly have several vets, will feast on him and that is supposed to be a doctrinal call in? he is just useless at everything he is supposed to do
5 Feb 2017, 01:07 AM

Lol hell no, mortar pit is bullshit
5 Feb 2017, 08:42 AM

I'm surprised how few people have said the ISU-152. It's absolutely worthless. It misses everything, barely does any damage to tanks, has terrible rotation speed, and takes an eternity to switch shell types. It shouldn't even have different shell types anyway; in real life, the shells were so massive that they could kill tanks anyway.

The Tiger needs a buff. Not a massive one, just a slight boost somewhere. It's underwhelming as a heavy tank. Honestly, even the IS-2 isn't spectacular either, though I'd rather have it than a Tiger. Panzer IV needs an accuracy and/or penetration buff.

Conscripts need to scale better. Elite vehicle crews should be scrapped entirely or moved to a different unit. Maybe make it turn the M1919 rack into a Thompson rack.

Soviets and Ostheer need a forward retreat point. Either give it to them, or remove it from the other factions. It's an absurd disadvantage on large maps.
5 Feb 2017, 11:27 AM

no, they are not bad, they are terrible

how am i supposed to use the tiger as a tankdestroyer when he lacks the range, the accuracy and the vision of such? every cheap ally tank like the su-85, the firefly which will be on the map 10 minutes before you even can summon the tiger and thus will certainly have several vets, will feast on him and that is supposed to be a doctrinal call in? he is just useless at everything he is supposed to do

Look. Your incapability to properly use a Tiger 1 does not equal the tiger being "terrible". I've found a tiger to be a great detterent against every medium in the game, and a challemge against every heavy. TD's should be avoided or flanked.

(A firefly in 10 minutes? What???)
5 Feb 2017, 12:13 PM

Look. Your incapability to properly use a Tiger 1 does not equal the tiger being "terrible". I've found a tiger to be a great detterent against every medium in the game, and a challemge against every heavy. TD's should be avoided or flanked.

(A firefly in 10 minutes? What???)

you dont play anything besides 1v1 or even 2v2 do you? he has no chance against the cheaper tankdestroyers of the allies, period.

and i said "10 minutes before you even can summon the tiger" which is true, not to mean that the next thing is common but i had a match last times where the brits had a firefly around 10 minutes or 15
5 Feb 2017, 12:32 PM

you dont play anything besides 1v1 or even 2v2 do you? he has no chance against the cheaper tankdestroyers of the allies, period.

and i said "10 minutes before you even can summon the tiger" which is true, not to mean that the next thing is common but i had a match last times where the brits had a firefly around 10 minutes or 15

-game is balanced around 1v1

>my tiger is weak in 3v3/4v4

Ok.

Ofcourse the tiger wont win against TD's in a normal scenario, they are TD's after all. I dont see a true problem here. (Paper can win from rock at times/tiger wins from TD's at times due to allied TD's being weak AF)

Also, just because you saw a firefly in 1 specific scenario at the 10 minute mark, does mot make it a common sight.
Phy
5 Feb 2017, 12:35 PM

SU

KV1-2, CONS

OST

GRENS, PWERFER, PANTHER, P4

OKW

MG34, RAKETEN, FLAME HETZER

USF

PATHFINDERS, GREYHOUND

BRITS

PLZ REMOVE
5 Feb 2017, 17:16 PM

I think with the power creep the Western Armies brought to the game and the second power creep that the Brits brought (for the Allies exclusively), heavy vehicles need an overhaul completely. Mind you that mostly the old armies (Ostheer and Soviets) have access to those heavy call in vechicles (ISU-152, KV-2, IS-2, Tiger I, Elefant).

At this point I think the limit of only having one on the field at a time could be reverted. This was needed when SU-85s, Su-76s, M36s and StuGs weren´t buffed and there were no Fireflies or Comets around.

Currently heavy tanks are little more than a medium.
5 Feb 2017, 18:00 PM

I think with the power creep the Western Armies brought to the game and the second power creep that the Brits brought (for the Allies exclusively), heavy vehicles need an overhaul completely. Mind you that mostly the old armies (Ostheer and Soviets) have access to those heavy call in vechicles (ISU-152, KV-2, IS-2, Tiger I, Elefant).

At this point I think the limit of only having one on the field at a time could be reverted. This was needed when SU-85s, Su-76s, M36s and StuGs weren´t buffed and there were no Fireflies or Comets around.

I agree IS-2 and Tiger so bad against medium tanks. Or buff them to King Tiger level of or let the two tanks on the map.
6 Feb 2017, 01:07 AM

I am sure countless of you have covered some very good points on heavy tanks.

Right now that 280 fuel doesnt feel like it is well invested.
6 Feb 2017, 09:54 AM

Double ISU 152 again / double IS2 / Double Tigers, yeaaaaah great tiiime ;D

wait, you was serious ?
6 Feb 2017, 11:03 AM

Double ISU 152 again / double IS2 / Double Tigers, yeaaaaah great tiiime ;D

wait, you was serious ?

Actually why not? if u look at brits, comets are so spammable while they perform even better than tigers or is2.
6 Feb 2017, 11:16 AM

Actually why not? if u look at brits, comets are so spammable while they perform even better than tigers or is2.

As far as i remember, you have at least to tech to go Comet
And double ISU 152 is not fun at all go play against
6 Feb 2017, 11:26 AM

As far as i remember, you have at least to tech to go Comet
And double ISU 152 is not fun at all go play against

So ur saying u dont have to tech if ur using call ins? And also, have u seen isu152 lately? its nowhere near as good as brummbar for example.
6 Feb 2017, 11:29 AM

So ur saying u dont have to tech if ur using call ins? And also, have u seen isu152 lately? its nowhere near as good as brummbar for example.

Yes, this is what i am saying, you wasnt playing when call ins was the meta ? yes i have seen Isu 152 lately, but not at the same rate when you could call 2 Isu 152.
Brummbar will be equal to ISU 152 when he will be able to wipe squads at 70 Range and can be a correct AT weapon at 70 range too
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★