Login

russian armor

WBP Merged changelog (v1.0 to newest)

24 Feb 2017, 09:58 AM

Nice post Smith, but don't get sucked into the (X PERSON, GENERALLY SPEAKING AND NOT REFERRING TO ANY 1 TROLL IN PARTICULAR) troll hole. You are above that.
24 Feb 2017, 16:15 PM

I'm disappointed that
1. Axis armor does not at all scale well against infantry vs. allied counter part.
2. No nerfs to the jack of all trade comet/Cromwells OR
3. No buffs for panther/panzer 4/ostwind AI
4. No nerf to alien technology brace
5. There is a reason why landmattress/calliopes are in nearly almost every 2v2 game...

If your going to allow senseless blobbing with no punishment, at least buff the counters, I wouldn't dare rush a green squad or any other squad of that matter against a comet or even a Sherman late game

Meanwhile allied infantry with double LMGs or AT can blindly rush expensive armor knowing there is a slight chance of real punishment.

Far too often I can see USF have 4-6 rifles and go calliope and no tanks because they are able to snare any armor that gets close to allow the British tanks finish the job. Or even 4-6 rifles and go Pershing. I don't think there is any factions left that can do that reliability, have all infantry maybe an AT gun and rush heavys. "Combined arms with half track" use gets obliterated by landmattress and calliopes..
24 Feb 2017, 16:24 PM

1. Axis armor does not at all scale well against infantry vs. allied counter part.

There you go. That's the major #1 issue with respect to Wermacht scaling. It's Wermacht Armour scaling, not Wermacht Infantry scaling.

The fact that the community voted Wermacht Infantry scaling instead, pretty much tied down our hands on what we were allowed to touch.
24 Feb 2017, 20:39 PM

There you go. That's the major #1 issue with respect to Wermacht scaling. It's Wermacht Armour scaling, not Wermacht Infantry scaling.

The fact that the community voted Wermacht Infantry scaling instead, pretty much tied down our hands on what we were allowed to touch.

Uh, I am pretty sure there wasnt an option for Wehrmacht armor scaling.

And yall never addressed Wehrmacht infantey late game scaling. You affected early and mid game scaling indirectly through light vehicle nerfs and affecting USF mortar and the doctrinal lmg. But it's not like anything meaningful changed for ostheer infantry in the late game.

I don't know about you, but infantry supporting tanks makes it so enemy infantry can't just Yolo around and snare. You don't Zook blob against 4 lmg grens. You calliope the grens then Zook blob because axis won't be able to keep their infantry alive in the lategame.
1 Mar 2017, 12:46 PM

Which version of the PTRS rifles do the conscripts get with the Tank Hunters commander?
1 Mar 2017, 12:53 PM

Which version of the PTRS rifles do the conscripts get with the Tank Hunters commander?

They get their original Conscript PTRS version, which hasn't been touched at all.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 36
Germany 754
Netherlands 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak