Invites for Relic tourney

• This thread is locked
PAGES (12)down
9 Aug 2016, 22:17 PM

I think it's a conspiracy to awaken the spirit of Harambe
9 Aug 2016, 22:20 PM
Benefactor 355

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 20:17 PMGdot
Here is a simple info-graphic showing why people have questions about it.

Problem? As an admin/staff you should very well know of Paula's account manipulations. If there is justice, he should have been banned from every relic/.org tourney a long time ago.
9 Aug 2016, 22:29 PM

Problem? As an admin/staff you should very well know of Paula's account manipulations. If there is justice, he should have been banned from every relic/.org tourney a long time ago.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that if Relic had any sort of information of paul cheating they would have banned him.

I am a lowly referee on this site. My job is to help organize and coordinate events for the community. I'm flattered you think they give me account info and data privileges. :blush:
9 Aug 2016, 22:34 PM
Donator 11

@ Gdot and Budwise: I understand where you are coming from, but surely it depends on whether they have ever caught Sprice at bug abuse?

I've personally submitted screenshots, videos, chat logs of admittance, the works to Relic regarding SPrice and his bug abuse. Hell he used the OnMe bug vs me and Marinez after we pushed him into his base in a 2v2 and there was nothing we could do about it except leave and shake our heads. He's streamed it, flaunted it, had replays posted reporting him about it, probably moreso than any other member of the community. And this is much more than the OnMe bug, this also includes probably every Sherman MG Cannon bug in history and the Super Command Tank ala Bren Carrier bug as well.

To ban Paul and not him is a disgrace to not just Paul but to Relic and the community. They either need to drop the BS and let Paul play or also remove Price. Anything else is a personal agenda.

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/comment/249658#Comment_249658

also I didnt get ban because of bug abuse.
9 Aug 2016, 22:34 PM
Benefactor 355

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 22:29 PMGdot

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that if Relic had any sort of information of paul cheating they would have banned him.

I am a lowly referee on this site. My job is to help organize and coordinate events for the community. I'm flattered you think they give me account info and data privileges. :blush:

I am not saying he is cheating, I am saying his identity cannot be 100% confirmed in any given tourney.

You have access to staff forums, read it #MVGame
9 Aug 2016, 22:38 PM

Kyle_RE if you're listening, I have a suggest:

Replace the polish trolls with Paula and one guy from waiting list -- two birds with one stone.
9 Aug 2016, 22:39 PM
Donator 11

well to all. @gdot. thx for defending me.

I guess I will take it the hard way like the old time.

I am guilty becasue I am yellow skin.

Like bruce lee first hit USA.

wish me luck on the tournament and god speed to all.

I am ready to paid the IRON PRICE.

See you guys on tournament.
9 Aug 2016, 22:39 PM
9 Aug 2016, 22:44 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Change Momo with Paula in the list and i think this would be end this kind of atleast.

Or let Momo and Paula make a Bo5. Like in Westernfilms. 1vs1 fights :P

And Y i did not forget paulas smurf, who abused the pershing doc ability bug.

His account with rank1 usa in all gamemode. For that his smurf account should be perma banned and wins deleted.
9 Aug 2016, 22:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 22:00 PMGdot

Are we really going to complain about smurfing? People have smurfed in this game since the first day of coh1. It doesn't change anything other than a name; its still the same opponent. This accusation is overly dramatic.

But just to clarify your point. You think that Paul using a smurf account is more detrimental to the the community and a bigger disservice to Relic - even more than any or all of the shit Sprice/Barton have been a part of? I think the majority of this community would have that argument fall on deaf ears. Personally, I found most of what they did pretty funny, to paint them as some stand-up community members? Hah.

Racist card? No. This is the internet, people say mean things and I think everyone has seen both parties attacking each other, not condoning it, but lets not pretend it is a one way street.

I won't entertain the notion of you NOT working closely with (or steam friendly with) people at Relic because you and I both know its true. Nor do I really care, as long as no special treatment is given when hosting a competitive tournament.

Paul isn't the issue, he is just an easy and glaring example of what looks like scummy favoritsm - in a tournament which was never truly collaborated with the community they wish to reach.

To say Relic is in a 'lose-lose' is just another way you and the special treatment babies play the victim. Pretty sure Relic won when they reaped 20% of the community artist's work. Which is totally cool, but to look for sympathy and we should feelsbadman won't happen.

The tournament will do fine and people will watch and enjoy. This isn't the end of the world.

The way a community driven tournament seems to have changed into some super-friend-fest just seems lame as fuck.

To clarify:

1)I'm not complaining about smurfing. I am stating that Kyle's response was a direct response to Paula's question regarding his entry of a smurf account into the tournament. As I said before, Paula was probably joking but Kyle's response seemingly incited you for some reason. Paula brought the whole smurfing thing into the conversation.

Regarding my addressing Paulas smurfs outside of the conversation about his entry into the tournament, I brought it up as a piece of evidence as to his character. I could care less if Paula smurfs, I'm sure I've played plenty of smurfs in all different game modes. What I think is weak and shameful is that fact that Paula:

a) hides behind his smurfs/claim that they do not exist despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary
b) uses his smurfs as an excuse to BM/spew toxicity at other community members while denying it/playing innocent
c) rampantly exploits on his smurfs to the point of being banned, and denies it

To be clear - I couldn't care less that he smurfs, but I do have a problem with him being extraordinarily dishonest about it AND using it as a platform for toxic behavior. It just makes him look completely two faced. At least Barton/Price are man enough to own up to their behavior and take the consequences (multiple bans) that come with it.

2) I've worked closely with Relic in the past, but haven't done so in many months because I have not been actively playing or actively involved in the community and they have not asked for my involvement in anything. I never denied working with them on stuff, I was simply pointing out that I have never claimed to be a spokesperson for them or in any way officially associated with them. I was just refuting you implying that I was some sort of representative from Relic - I'm not, but you already know that.

3) Paula was/is not only racist towards Momo. He's racist towards entire subsections of the CoH2 community. But again, he does not openly admit/act this way. He saves it for Chinese sites/smurfs. Do the research if you don't believe me or if you're so inclined. Sharpen up that Google-fu.

4) I was saying Relic was in a loose-loose because more than 16 players deserve invites. By limiting invites to 16 players (instead of having no invites or a larger invite pool) some one is going to get the short end of the stick. As I said before, I can easily name more than 16 players that deserve invites (Aimstrong, DevM, Omgpop, Cruzz, VonIvan, Shadowwada, Momo, Dusty, Talisman, HelpingHans, Jove, Noggano, Luvnest, Barton, Price, Paula, Jesulin, VonAsten, SpaceHamster... probably forgot some but that's just off the top of my head). More players deserving invites than total invite slots = some one doesn't get invited that deserves it. You're just SJWing for Paula because... Reasons? Why is no one upset that Aimstrong isn't even on the wait list? Surely he's more deserving than half the 16 invitees and people (including Paula) that didn't get invited.

To be clear - with only 16 invite slots, some one will be mad about the chosen 16 players.
9 Aug 2016, 22:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 22:29 PMGdot

When did anyone say that Paula was cheating? Stop putting words in people's mouths. No one that I know has ever accused Paula of cheating, only smurfing. There's a big difference.
9 Aug 2016, 22:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 22:46 PMCieZ

When did anyone say that Paula was cheating? Stop putting words in people's mouths. No one that I know has ever accused Paula of cheating, only smurfing. There's a big difference.

I was being facetious with daddy-g. He was trolling.
9 Aug 2016, 22:48 PM

Change Momo with Paula in the list and i think this would be end this kind of atleast.

Or let Momo and Paula make a Bo5. Like in Westernfilms. 1vs1 fights :P

+1

Seems like a logical start.
9 Aug 2016, 22:57 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 22:45 PMCieZ

To clarify:

1)I'm not complaining about smurfing. I am stating that Kyle's response was a direct response to Paula's question regarding his entry of a smurf account into the tournament. As I said before, Paula was probably joking but Kyle's response seemingly incited you for some reason. Paula brought the whole smurfing thing into the conversation.

Regarding my addressing Paulas smurfs outside of the conversation about his entry into the tournament, I brought it up as a piece of evidence as to his character. I could care less if Paula smurfs, I'm sure I've played plenty of smurfs in all different game modes. What I think is weak and shameful is that fact that Paula:

a) hides behind his smurfs/claim that they do not exist despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary
b) uses his smurfs as an excuse to BM/spew toxicity at other community members while denying it/playing innocent
c) rampantly exploits on his smurfs to the point of being banned, and denies it

To be clear - I couldn't care less that he smurfs, but I do have a problem with him being extraordinarily dishonest about it AND using it as a platform for toxic behavior. It just makes him look completely two faced. At least Barton/Price are man enough to own up to their behavior and take the consequences (multiple bans) that come with it.

2) I've worked closely with Relic in the past, but haven't done so in many months because I have not been actively playing or actively involved in the community and they have not asked for my involvement in anything. I never denied working with them on stuff, I was simply pointing out that I have never claimed to be a spokesperson for them or in any way officially associated with them. I was just refuting you implying that I was some sort of representative from Relic - I'm not, but you already know that.

3) Paula was/is not only racist towards Momo. He's racist towards entire subsections of the CoH2 community. But again, he does not openly admit/act this way. He saves it for Chinese sites/smurfs. Do the research if you don't believe me or if you're so inclined. Sharpen up that Google-fu.

4) I was saying Relic was in a loose-loose because more than 16 players deserve invites. By limiting invites to 16 players (instead of having no invites or a larger invite pool) some one is going to get the short end of the stick. As I said before, I can easily name more than 16 players that deserve invites (Aimstrong, DevM, Omgpop, Cruzz, VonIvan, Shadowwada, Momo, Dusty, Talisman, HelpingHans, Jove, Noggano, Luvnest, Barton, Price, Paula, Jesulin, VonAsten, SpaceHamster... probably forgot some but that's just off the top of my head). More players deserving invites than total invite slots = some one doesn't get invited that deserves it. You're just SJWing for Paula because... Reasons? Why is no one upset that Aimstrong isn't even on the wait list? Surely he's more deserving than half the 16 invitees and people (including Paula) that didn't get invited.

To be clear - with only 16 invite slots, some one will be mad about the chosen 16 players.

post some evidence like I did in post #104.
9 Aug 2016, 23:11 PM

Or just make a poll who wants Paula or not ? :huhsign:
9 Aug 2016, 23:16 PM

This tourney is a joke *grabs Cookz's popcorns

Also I heard Krebs will cast.

Looking forward to this :romeoMug:
9 Aug 2016, 23:25 PM

Everyone arguing over the list of invites when we have bigger issues at hand, like how Krebs got the green light to cast a game hes barely been involved in since betraying the community 2 months after release once his paycheck came in from Relic. :foreveralone:

Just
Why
9 Aug 2016, 23:32 PM

Now I see clearly. Paula was just a decoy for Krebs :hansGASM:

Ty for enlighten us Von <444>3
9 Aug 2016, 23:53 PM

Everyone arguing over the list of invites when we have bigger issues at hand, like how Krebs got the green light to cast a game hes barely been involved in since betraying the community 2 months after release once his paycheck came in from Relic. :foreveralone:

Just
Why

Paul vs momo. Casted by krebs. Sponsored by Relic.

The spiciest of circlejerks.
9 Aug 2016, 23:55 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 23:53 PMGdot

Paul vs momo. Casted by krebs. Sponsored by Relic.

The spiciest of circlejerks.

I dont mind to beat him again.

Question is : will he ?
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %