Login

russian armor

Invites for Relic tourney

• This thread is locked
PAGES (12)down
9 Aug 2016, 15:49 PM

I know that Momo has links to Relic at least from ESL but it's quite simple, Paula is not on Relic's good books.

Barton & Price did make us look like fools, but at the same time they made us learn early on in the series that we needed to check more carefully for this kind of trolling. It was unfortunate but Barton and Price don't aggressively flame Relic to my knowledge. They are critical but in a good mannered way.

A_E was so riled up about it... it was frustrating

I just want to say that you two did an unreal job with ESL and I know our toxic community was incredibly proud and appreciative of the job you two did.

Paula is not on relics good books? Is there some sort of explanation to this? Like some sort of naughty/nice Santa Christmas list? Relic, nor their employees should not be that thin-skinned, imo. If you are in the public eye and people are critical of you - that's doesn't necessarily translate into them not liking you (nor should it matter). We can be tough on relic and want the best for the game and overall experience. We as paying customers (even milked customers to a degree) reserve the right to voice their opinion regardless of the severity of the opinion.
9 Aug 2016, 15:49 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Guys, you heard it here first, Barton and Sprice criticize Relic is a good-mannered way! Come on Stormless, that is the most outlandish thing I have read in a long long time! :D
9 Aug 2016, 16:02 PM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 15:49 PMGdot

I just want to say that you two did an unreal job with ESL and I know our toxic community was incredibly proud and appreciative of the job you two did.

Paula is not on relics good books? Is there some sort of explanation to this?

Thank you :) It's nice to hear that.

I don't know the reason why, but it doesn't surprise me. Paula is known here for that kind of thing too lol. It's quite obvious that something has happened as Relic don't take that kind of line with anyone else.

Guys, you heard it here first, Barton and Sprice criticize Relic is a good-mannered way! Come on Stormless, that is the most outlandish thing I have read in a long long time! :D

Haha... well, I try to see the best in everyone. I've just never seen them to be malicious people you know. Just trolls of course. They didn't break the rules with what they did. We were way more careless than we should have been. Lesson learned you know :blush:

9 Aug 2016, 16:26 PM

Question - what was the whole deal between Paula and momo anyway? If both players were being toxic, shouldn't they both be banned?
9 Aug 2016, 16:37 PM

Question - what was the whole deal between Paula and momo anyway? If both players were being toxic, shouldn't they both be banned?

That would require not playing favoritism.

If you followed their shenanigans, most would argue Momo was dragging his feet to delay and avoid much more than Paul. I was on the phone with paul while he was waiting for momo to join games - not only does momo not have a job but he lives on the west coast, him delaying paul (who works an actual job) on the east coast made things even more ridiculous, imo.

Simple facts: momo is friends with kyle of relic, kyle doesn't like paul, momo doesn't like paul, paul is in the top 10 with 5 factions, momo is in the top 10 with 0 factions. Make of it what you will.
9 Aug 2016, 16:46 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 16:37 PMGdot

If you followed their shenanigans, most would argue Momo was dragging his feet to delay and avoid much more than Paul. I was on the phone with paul while he was waiting for momo to join games - not only does momo not have a job but he lives on the west coast, him delaying paul (who works an actual job) on the east coast made things even more ridiculous, imo.

Simple facts: momo is friends with kyle of relic, kyle doesn't like paul, momo doesn't like paul, paul is in the top 10 with 5 factions, momo is in the top 10 with 0 factions. Make of it what you will.

+1 :)
9 Aug 2016, 16:49 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 16:37 PMGdot

Oh lord... :snfPeter:

9 Aug 2016, 17:26 PM
Patrion 14

i did enjoy how paula played in tPI3. a shame.
9 Aug 2016, 17:31 PM
Donator 11

Invites for tournaments always stir up some drama. And it never ceases to amaze me.
9 Aug 2016, 17:38 PM

They should have invited Paranomia to the tourney just for the lols.

That would be the first tournament in which a player would wish his opponent cancer in chat.
9 Aug 2016, 17:41 PM

And somehow this noob Burmie got invited #straya #playing@3amAdvantage
9 Aug 2016, 17:55 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I don't want to add to Paula's misery, but it was said on the Relic stream last week, that Paul was banned by Relic for bug abuse. In those circumstances, it is easy to see why he did not receive an invitation, since we apply much the same kind of rule here for large tourneys. .
9 Aug 2016, 18:18 PM

I don't want to add to Paula's misery, but it was said on the Relic stream last week, that Paul was banned by Relic for bug abuse. In those circumstances, it is easy to see why he did not receive an invitation, since we apply much the same kind of rule here for large tourneys. .

Didn't SPrice write the book on bug abuse? Seems hypocritical if that is the actual reason.

Also, are we really going to punish players because Relic didn't take the time to ensure their own game was working properly before releasing/patching?
9 Aug 2016, 18:20 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Agreed with Gdot, if they're banning people for bug abuse and allowing Price to play that is the biggest joke ever.
9 Aug 2016, 18:35 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

@ Gdot and Budwise: I understand where you are coming from, but surely it depends on whether they have ever caught Sprice at bug abuse?
9 Aug 2016, 18:46 PM

@ Gdot and Budwise: I understand where you are coming from, but surely it depends on whether they have ever caught Sprice at bug abuse?

You should come to twitch someday.
9 Aug 2016, 18:58 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 18:46 PMI984

You should come to twitch someday.

Many here think that sprice abuses - he has all kinds of excuses for so doing. The question in issue is whether Relic knows also. ;)
9 Aug 2016, 19:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 17:41 PMBurmie
And somehow this noob Burmie got invited #straya #playing@3amAdvantage

Australia? :foreveralone:
9 Aug 2016, 19:05 PM
Senior Referee Badge

9 Aug 2016, 19:46 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

I've personally submitted screenshots, videos, chat logs of admittance, the works to Relic regarding SPrice and his bug abuse. Hell he used the OnMe bug vs me and Marinez after we pushed him into his base in a 2v2 and there was nothing we could do about it except leave and shake our heads. He's streamed it, flaunted it, had replays posted reporting him about it, probably moreso than any other member of the community. And this is much more than the OnMe bug, this also includes probably every Sherman MG Cannon bug in history and the Super Command Tank ala Bren Carrier bug as well.

To ban Paul and not him is a disgrace to not just Paul but to Relic and the community. They either need to drop the BS and let Paul play or also remove Price. Anything else is a personal agenda.
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 85

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment