Login

russian armor

Invites for Relic tourney

• This thread is locked
PAGES (12)down
10 Aug 2016, 00:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2016, 23:53 PMGdot

Paul vs momo. Casted by krebs. Sponsored by Relic.

The spiciest of circlejerks.

I would pay to see this.

10 Aug 2016, 00:06 AM

A shame I didn't get invited. Not sure if I can play in the qualifiers - if I can even get a spot :(
10 Aug 2016, 00:14 AM

A shame I didn't get invited. Not sure if I can play in the qualifiers - if I can even get a spot :(

and for what reason you wanted to get invited? you only shows for tournies, and if i recall, never played in ESL
10 Aug 2016, 03:04 AM

Aimstrong as a multiple tournament winner should have an automatic bye in all coh 2 tournaments....

besides - why wouldn't we want the best players in a tournament? DevM and Aimstrong make us better by bringing it whenever they compete.

Unless you think Barton and Paul and Price should represent Coh2?
10 Aug 2016, 06:54 AM
Donator 22

can someone tell me who is krebs?
10 Aug 2016, 07:01 AM
Patrion 14

can someone tell me who is krebs?

I think this topic deserves its own thread. Ive never heard of Krebs (haven't played coh1) and im playing coh 2 since the very beginning. Why would a person who has (assumably) no deeper knowledge of coh 2 and its scene, cast an official tourney?
10 Aug 2016, 07:10 AM

well to all. @gdot. thx for defending me.

I guess I will take it the hard way like the old time.

I am guilty becasue I am yellow skin.

Like bruce lee first hit USA.

wish me luck on the tournament and god speed to all.

I am ready to paid the IRON PRICE.

See you guys on tournament.

Sure, has nothing to do with your smurfing as Helpingbrits, Numbersex, Man of many faces etc and using those smurfs to harass players, insult them and spew racist drivel.

10 Aug 2016, 08:17 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

To put it in a nutshell:

1. Paula is not invited
2. Momo, Price and Barton are invited
3. Krebs is the caster? kidding or?

Would be really nice, when Relic could give a response to this
10 Aug 2016, 08:22 AM

LMFAO What? Cruzz did not get an invite? What a joke that is. That guy should be given a medal by Relic for all the effort he put into this game. Ridiculous.
10 Aug 2016, 10:04 AM
Donator 11

Interesting to follow this:

Does Relic want a tournament for the best players (which doesn't necessary mean that they are the nicest guys) or for the nice guys (which doesn't necessary mean that they are the best players)?

I prefer the first alternative for competitive tournaments.
10 Aug 2016, 10:29 AM
Senior Caster Badge

All of the invites were from ESL standings so you wouldn't have made it on that merit.
10 Aug 2016, 10:29 AM

Interesting to follow this:

Does Relic want a tournament for the best players (which doesn't necessary mean that they are the nicest guys) or for the nice guys (which doesn't necessary mean that they are the best players)?

I prefer the first alternative for competitive tournaments.

Being good at a game doesn't make you immune to punishment for certain behaviours.
10 Aug 2016, 10:30 AM
Senior Caster Badge

To put it in a nutshell:

1. Paula is not invited
2. Momo, Price and Barton are invited
3. Krebs is the caster? kidding or?

Would be really nice, when Relic could give a response to this

Relic have already officially in writing announced

1. Paula did not receive an invite
2. Momo Price and Barton received invited
3. Krebs is casting ^_^

10 Aug 2016, 10:31 AM
Senior Referee Badge

Krebs casting :rofl: , i am looking forward to this Kappa
10 Aug 2016, 10:56 AM

Definite double standards by Relic if anything Price and Barton should also be banned from the tourney along with paul, as they both have done the same, if not worse things than paul in the coh2 community.

Also Krebs casting is hilarious, basically a slap in the face to the coh2 community.
10 Aug 2016, 11:09 AM
Patrion 14

Krebs casting :rofl: , i am looking forward to this Kappa

i want TychoCelchuuu
10 Aug 2016, 11:17 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2016, 10:29 AMwuff
Being good at a game doesn't make you immune to punishment for certain behaviours.

I agree, but then this should not be based on subjective opinions, but on certain rules that everyone knows. For example cheating in tournaments, etc. That someone doesn't like someone else, should not be a valid point in this case. The rules should also be the same for everyone.

I don't want to be a non-nice person when I say things like this, I really want that the CoH2-tournaments will succeed. Therefore I want that the best players play against each other in CoH2-tournaments, so that the tournaments will be high quality tournaments.
10 Aug 2016, 11:48 AM

I agree, but then this should not be based on subjective opinions, but on certain rules that everyone knows. For example cheating in tournaments, etc. That someone doesn't like someone else, should not be a valid point in this case. The rules should also be the same for everyone.

I don't want to be a non-nice person when I say things like this, I really want that the CoH2-tournaments will succeed. Therefore I want that the best players play against each other in CoH2-tournaments, so that the tournaments will be high quality tournaments.

Trolling / harassment etc, isn't as binary as cheating.

A judgement call has to be made by somebody.
10 Aug 2016, 12:24 PM

Dusty and Momo's invites should've been given to Paula, cruzz, DevM or Aimstrong.

The way I see it, tournament invites should be given out to the best players in the coh2 community, granted they haven't cheated in past tournaments.

Players like Paula, cruzz and etc haven't cheated in any tournaments, so they should be given priority. Etiquette and such should be non factors considering trash talk, cold shoulders and etc do actually happen in real life tournaments and even the Olympics, yet those athletes who do so don't get barred from playing since they're some of the best the sport has to offer.

Same thing should be applied to this tourney. So a few people at Relic don't like Paula and/or prefer Momo and Dusty over cruzz, Aimstrong, DevM and etc, who the hell cares? Paula, DevM,cruzz and etc have far more accomplishments under their belt, better leaderboard rankings and etc compared to Momo and Dusty.

Relic definitely played favourites when they picked the invites, which is a shame since tournaments are meant to display high level playing.
10 Aug 2016, 12:31 PM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2016, 10:56 AMCrumbum

Also Krebs casting is hilarious, basically a slap in the face to the coh2 community.

Krebs isn't actually casting lol. He's not been seen in this community for years
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 43
Germany 777
unknown 20
Germany 1
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W