Login

russian armor

Look to the new Chart. Germans were slaughtered.

PAGES (9)down
5 Jul 2016, 10:18 AM

the Cromwell had a nerf to it's target size and compared to the other medium tanks (except for the T-34) it has no upgradable MG to fight infantry with

It still has great speed, crush and the gun is great vs infantry. It never needed an MG.
5 Jul 2016, 10:24 AM

Cromwell crush is idiotic. Other than that I don't really have a problem with it.
5 Jul 2016, 10:34 AM

This is stats from USF bug week?
5 Jul 2016, 10:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jul 2016, 10:34 AMAradan

The bugs were the icing on the cake, OST,OKW,SU,UFK werent bugged, USF is not suddely gonna become weaker cause the vet stacking is lost, i didnt exploit the bugs and out of the last 8 games ive played as USF i lost 1, and 2 of them we're 3v4's with 2 afks in my team... Do the math.

The overall power curves of the factions are the issue.
5 Jul 2016, 10:57 AM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jul 2016, 10:34 AMAradan

Well, bug has not been fixed fully, but yeah, it covers a few days where it was blatant.

Guys, coh2charts is great an all, but strictly the number only say something about what your chances of winning are when you are in the top 250.

This doesn't directly translate to balance as that would require that the top 250 for each faction are on the same skill level. Further: There are more than 1000 games more for Allies in the top 250 than for Axis, guess what that means.

So, yeah, interesting maybe, but nothing to get worked up over, really...
5 Jul 2016, 11:00 AM

Well, bug has not been fixed fully, but yeah, it covers a few days where it was blatant.

Guys, coh2charts is great an all, but strictly the number only say something about what your chances of winning are when you are in the top 250.

This doesn't directly translate to balance as that would require that the top 250 for each faction are on the same skill level. Further: There are more than 1000 games more for Allies in the top 250 than for Axis, guess what that means.

So, yeah, interesting maybe, but nothing to get worked up over, really...

It also covers games beyond rank 250 you know...
5 Jul 2016, 11:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jul 2016, 07:02 AMMoLarr

I think the massive loss ratio in a large part can be explained by any OKW or OST player worth his salt will not touch these faction with a barge pole considering how OP USF are with the broken T0 mortar and the combined arms bug.

This pretty much leaves Axis players who
a) don't care about ladder position

b) don't know the game is in a broken state

c) all playing allies right now

d) aren't the highest quality axis players to begin with.

Myself last time I checked (before this patch) was in the top 200 OST for 1v1, will not go near them in this current patch. mainly due to USF, FYI

This is an opinion based post and should be considered irrelevant. I play axis and only axis. Still doesn't phase me on what the state of the OP motar is.
5 Jul 2016, 11:11 AM

What I see in almost EVERY GAME even when I watch streams (all 2v2 prospective)

Is that the USF blobb is stronger now more then ever

That the British is able to lay down a motar pit and a bofers yet be the first to bust out a tank (cromwell)

That the soviet is able to spam penals with flame throwers backed by guards that over run OH. Didn't we learn not to put flame throwers on mainline infanty??

OH and OKW are in a critical state of teching. You do the wrong tech order and it's GG. OH especially.

Obers or GG
5 Jul 2016, 11:13 AM

It's pointless to use charts right now because:
1. USF Mortar.
2. Combined Arms bug.
3. Lack of adapt for OKW players.
4. Ostheer is ostheer...

1 - just change this mortart for 61mm...
2 - just lelic's thing.
3 - I still see plenty of players who go for 3-4 Volks into med truck and whine that they lose. Last patch has opened plenty of new great strats yet people somehow still go for triple/quadruple Volks into Med HQ while they can do huge amount of other, better strats...
Just for example. I find non-volks strat very useful in 2v2. You only need to survive till 2CPs.
2x SP, 1x Kubel + raketen or second Kubel into 3 Fusiliers with Mech HQ + Med HQ with heavy Mech HQ play into JT. Insta win on some maps. So just stop playing 4 Volks like before...
4 - Pz III commander please or add Pz III in T2 with requirment of BP2.

Ground attack for HMGs could help against USF blobs.
5 Jul 2016, 11:31 AM

Guys katiof said game is balanced the chart must be wrong
5 Jul 2016, 11:51 AM

Why the hell get my skill massivly stronger when i play allies?? Magic?? Or is that the better faction for me??

We don't know, you accidentally forgot to put your playercard in the post :snfPeter:
5 Jul 2016, 11:52 AM
Senior Editor Badge

It also covers games beyond rank 250 you know...

Yes, but is that relevant in this context?

Ok, admittedly it is if we take the title very literal, but that's not what most people discuss here, no?
5 Jul 2016, 11:55 AM

btw i called it just 1 dfay after the patch guys
i want my 10 $
5 Jul 2016, 12:19 PM

I don't understand what everyone is complaining about. In 4v4, the Germans are still as good as ever. I've actually lost more than I've won. It might be because of random noob match making but honestly, Germans are still strong, it's just OKW players haven't figured out what to do without their Volk chrek blobs, to panther, to KT strategy. Nothing was. Hugely buffed on allies side. It's laughable people think t34's mg is op. It's a t3 unit in t4 that gets owned by all axis armor. USF got a mortar, big deal. It was bugged making it OP and has been since patched. Not sure what else everyone wants to cry about. Once axis get their panther, KT, JT, or Elephant out it's game over. Massive L2P issue here since patch. Move on and stop QQ
5 Jul 2016, 12:23 PM

Yes, but is that relevant in this context?

Ok, admittedly it is if we take the title very literal, but that's not what most people discuss here, no?

Um no... why would it be?
5 Jul 2016, 12:51 PM

Underpriced vehicles, British infantry dominating most engagement? In which world exactly? The only underpriced vehicle in the entire British arsenal is the Comet perhaps, the Churchill is still shit and not worth the price, the Cromwell had a nerf to it's target size and compared to the other medium tanks (except for the T-34) it has no upgradable MG to fight infantry with, you nerf or take that away from the UKF and you'll severely cripple it's Armored support. And no, un upgraded British infantry only win in the early game when in cover, later if they don't get Brens they're worthless, especially IS when they hit Vet 3, RE are the only way to fight the British's major weakness which is manpower bleed, especially from snipers, altho I can agree that they feel OP sometimes, specifically when one goes for double Brens on them then Heavy Engineers and then the flamethrower upgrade from the Mobile Assault Regiment but that's about it.

Grens late game if they dont upgrade to LMG are worthless
Volks late game if they dont upgrade to StG are worthless
Obers late game if they dont upgrade to LMG are worthless
Riflemen late game if they dont upgrade to BARS/LMG are worthless
Guards late game if they dont upgrade to LMG are worthless
Panzerfusilier late game if they dont upgrade to G43 are worthless
So yes, Unupgraded british infantry if they dont upgrade to LMGs in late game they are worthless
5 Jul 2016, 12:57 PM

Why use cover when at vet 3 you gain 50% received accuracy...
5 Jul 2016, 13:00 PM

Why use cover when at vet 3 you gain 50% received accuracy...

Why flank tank destroyers, when at vet2 you get 30% armor?

Same principle, I'm pretty sure you have enough Intelligence209 :snfPeter: in you to know the obvious answer.
5 Jul 2016, 13:16 PM

Why flank tank destroyers, when at vet2 you get 30% armor?

Same principle, I'm pretty sure you have enough Intelligence209 :snfPeter: in you to know the obvious answer.

How are you even going to begin comparing a tank to mainline infantry????
5 Jul 2016, 13:22 PM

How are you even going to begin comparing a tank to mainline infantry????

I'm not comparing anything here.

I'm merely pointing out the simple fact that bonus durability isn't a reason to not micro a unit anymore.

Feel free to disagree with this.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 30
unknown 10
France 1
New Zealand 23

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W