Login

russian armor

June 29th Hotfix

29 Jun 2016, 22:05 PM

If you openly agree and think the current USF motar is fine. Chances are you'll lose all respect and credit from the rest of the community.
29 Jun 2016, 22:06 PM

The same OP scatter but in my last game i didn't see FOW shots of us mortar.
29 Jun 2016, 22:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2016, 21:08 PMKyle_RE
Reported bugs with the USF 81mm Mortar are currently being investigated and will be fixed as soon as possible.

So the reported bugs will be fixed asap, but the broken OP mortar with hyper accuracy and extremely fast shots will stay the same. USF counters everything with superb accuracy. Even squads in green cover get completely wrecked by it. prenerf ostheer mortar v 2.0 (perhaps even 3.0)
29 Jun 2016, 22:13 PM
Patrion 27

Why doesn't Relic send out a tweet or have the community manager leave a message on the forums instead of us waiting until the hotfix releases to know that it's bugfixes?

Is it so hard in an eight hour day to post one sentence saying "hey guys hotfix incoming tomorrow to deal with the Combined Arms bug?"
29 Jun 2016, 22:15 PM

If you openly agree and think the current USF motar is fine. Chances are you'll lose all respect and credit from the rest of the community.

Well of course, and if the Ost mortar was the one accidentally buffed then they would go "omg axis fanbois can't win without OP mortar".
29 Jun 2016, 22:57 PM

Why doesn't Relic send out a tweet or have the community manager leave a message on the forums instead of us waiting until the hotfix releases to know that it's bugfixes?

Is it so hard in an eight hour day to post one sentence saying "hey guys hotfix incoming tomorrow to deal with the Combined Arms bug?"

what an awful idea
29 Jun 2016, 23:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2016, 21:46 PMGenObi
Welp guess axis players are gonna have to do the unthinkable of repositioning the mg when a moarter zeros in on it, aka what everyone else been doing because of the german moarter.

Locking entire sections of map with either a bunker or 260 unit days are no more, oh what a clamity how will i ever play the germana agian!!
you really think the usf mortar is ok while being 2 time better than ost with better vet and no tech cost paried with the best inf in the game ???????
Wp gg no reins
29 Jun 2016, 23:25 PM

Well of course, and if the Ost mortar was the one accidentally buffed then they would go "omg axis fanbois can't win without OP mortar".
relic always double check for axis bug but ally never ,if I counted well there was 1 bug for okw in this year about op thing it was Ferrari leig
If we talk about ally bug I have list somewhere in the basement
29 Jun 2016, 23:51 PM

you really think the usf mortar is ok while being 2 time better than ost with better vet and no tech cost paried with the best inf in the game ???????
Wp gg no reins

No iam just making a over exaggerated claims to illustrate how ridiculous they are to begin with, you know like how you, the OP and all the whiny little axis players talk.

Fact is the moarter needs adjustment, its just not the end of world if it waits a bit.

Oh and playcard please, you been making to many exuses about it so now iam really interested.
30 Jun 2016, 00:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2016, 23:51 PMGenObi

No iam just making a over exaggerated claims to illustrate how ridiculous they are to begin with, you know like how you, the OP and all the whiny little axis players talk.

Fact is the moarter needs adjustment, its just not the end of world if it waits a bit.

Oh and playcard please, you been making to many exuses about it so now iam really interested.
http://www.stat.coh2.hu/squad.php?filename=m1_81mm_mortar_squad_mp
http://www.stat.coh2.hu/squad.php?filename=mortar_team_81mm_mp
Tell me whic is better no really look at the scatter and reload then look at vet
30 Jun 2016, 00:26 AM

You mean Paula's smurf?^^

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/viewBoard/10/steamid/76561198189274478

What a low life. Playing the game purely for ranks. Most players would get entirely bored after using the bug a few times. What is the point of ranks if they are meaningless in the way you obtain them?
30 Jun 2016, 00:35 AM

wtf What's your problem with the US mortar??? it's so easy to counter

sen your rage to the mortar pit instead. that's the real BS crap that oenn'Ät belong in this game

oh easy to counter, as is because literally how you guys spammed 4 of them last time you played me and we beat you?
30 Jun 2016, 00:38 AM

Any sane person would have stopped playing as axis the moment they heard about this exploit.

Yes, and now I'm so happy to get more Axis bois playing again! :D From 25% avrg to normal levels finally.
30 Jun 2016, 01:07 AM

oh easy to counter, as is because literally how you guys spammed 4 of them last time you played me and we beat you?

I always love my Sturmpios getting one-shotted by these things before 7 min mark. :guyokay:

Then lose the rest of my guys to M1919s and Callis FeelsBadMan
30 Jun 2016, 01:08 AM

wtf What's your problem with the US mortar??? it's so easy to counter

sen your rage to the mortar pit instead. that's the real BS crap that oenn'Ät belong in this game

Because USF mortar IS op. It's even better than Ostheer pre-nerfed mortar patches ago.

Fastest reload: 2.4s, same as Soviet 82mm one
Scatter/Accuracy: More than three times better than Ostheer one, and yes the best.
Tech cost/Doctrine requirement: None
Unit: A bit higher than Sov and Ost

This unit would be op in every faction... I would even change mortar pit of UKF for this one.
30 Jun 2016, 01:33 AM

lol

i barely remember, but weren't you the one being carried all the time?
30 Jun 2016, 02:56 AM

You guys know that we call them 'inflated' ELOs for a reason? They will lose their rank fast enough when they can't abuse shit anymore.

I'm afraid they won't, since the combined arms still gives the vehicles a huge buff as long as the ability is active.
30 Jun 2016, 08:04 AM
Donator 11

the USF mortar is over performing. But its not the end of the world. But Relic taking too much time is also bit retarded
30 Jun 2016, 08:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2016, 21:08 PMKyle_RE
Reported bugs with the USF 81mm Mortar are currently being investigated and will be fixed as soon as possible.

Heavy cavalry ability is still bugged ... but now its only for the ability duration, in 45 sec a lot of things can happen with 1 sec sherman reload.

- Before, no matter how many units you had, the buff was constant. Now every unit gives the buff and they all stack..

Is it possible to disable this commander while you fix the bug totally ?

Please ...
30 Jun 2016, 08:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2016, 08:06 AMBlalord

Heavy cavalry ability is still bugged ... but now its only for the ability duration, in 45 sec a lot of things can happen with 1 sec sherman reload.

- Before, no matter how many units you had, the buff was constant. Now every unit gives the buff and they all stack..

Is it possible to disable this commander while you fix the bug totally ?

Please ...

hahahahahahahah seriously Relic could you stop to employ Trolls in your company???
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★