Login

russian armor

Faction satisfaction poll

30 Jun 2016, 14:58 PM

And by the way, this was the patch that fucked up everything by turning light vehicles into anti every thing medium tanks;

https://www.coh2.org/topic/4307/company-of-heroes-2-changelog/post/341776

Make core tech tree units more desirable
Increase the viability of light vehicle combat.

With our goals to increase the usage and viability of light vehicles we found the Stuart was slightly under performing. As it is a very mobile tank that fires on the move quite frequently its previous accuracy and scatter values were set way too high to really make this unit combat efficient.
Health increased from 320 to 400
Moving accuracy increased from 0.5 to 0.75
Penetration increased from 45/45/60 to 45/50/65
FOW Scatter multiplier penalty reduced from 300% to 25%

M5-Halftrack
The Quad performance was severely lacking compared to other AA / AI vehicles. We’ve adjusted the stats to bring it in line with other AA Halftracks.
Quad 50 Cal suppression increased from 0.003 to 0.009
Quad 50 Cal damage increased from 8 to 12

30 Jun 2016, 15:02 PM

lol at people saying ost and soviets bad designed faction...they are fine its the usf and wkf severely op and get everything,while okw severly up(mainly lack of both At and AI).

You started great, but went downhill by the coma.

Its all about WFA and UKF power creep.

There is nothing wrong with vanila factions design, its great, its all about power creep.
30 Jun 2016, 15:43 PM

Somebody didn't even read other people post before raging =].

FYI, I play with my friend, the score is scattered because I have many friends to play with.

I randomly post, 270 post for two years means I post less than once per day. Problem?

And unlike somebody, I enjoy playing Ostheer and CoH2 to the fullest, not come here to rant like a loser.

Um? I haven't ranted once please feel free to reread my post, all I have done is called you out for lying in your reply to outlawStar. You do realize your player card shows 4v4 AT right so yet again you are blatantly lying :loco:

Also I enjoy playing all factions (except brits!) I stated my opinion on the current patch, again please feel free to reread. And PS if you are going to lie about games you play at least hide your playercard........

30 Jun 2016, 15:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2016, 15:02 PMKatitof

There is nothing wrong with vanila factions design, its great, its all about power creep.

+7000
Please nerf all WFA and UKF.
30 Jun 2016, 15:53 PM

Um? I haven't ranted once please feel free to reread my post, all I have done is called you out for lying in your reply to outlawStar. You do realize your player card shows 4v4 AT right so yet again you are blatantly lying :loco:

Also I enjoy playing all factions (except brits!) I stated my opinion on the current patch, again please feel free to reread. And PS if you are going to lie about games you play at least hide your playercard........

Didn't you even read my post? I play with friends, not alone. The stats with friend is separately for each pair. Or you don't know how to read other people player card?

I can even post the replay if you wish, but it was before June 29th hotfix.

And I didn't even mention you in my post as ranter, did I? That's why I repeat again: read other post carefully.
30 Jun 2016, 16:13 PM

Didn't you even read my post? I play with friends, not alone. The stats with friend is separately for each pair. Or you don't know how to read other people player card?

I can even post the replay if you wish, but it was before June 29th hotfix.

And I didn't even mention you in my post as ranter, did I? That's why I repeat again: read other post carefully.

LOL I know you play with friends you melon, that is called 4v4AT look at your Playercard...........Do you know how to read a player card?

why am I even bothering..............

Listen i don't care what game mode you play, I don't care what faction you play and I certainly do not care how much you play or who with. It is this simple you lied I called you out with the proof.

You have nothing to go on here so give it up........

30 Jun 2016, 16:40 PM

umm what was i implying otherwise..??? and yes okw is up...its only us and ukf that are batshit op
30 Jun 2016, 16:45 PM

Soviets feels gooooooood :thumbsup:
30 Jun 2016, 16:45 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

+7000
Please nerf all WFA and UKF.

All the complaints about Grenadiers, a historically fine unit, should be a dead giveaway on the power creep.

...and the fucking squad formation.
30 Jun 2016, 18:33 PM

It's about allied fanboys whining in the forums until axis gets nerfed into the ground.

Let's see your playercard.
30 Jun 2016, 18:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2016, 18:33 PMsinthe

It's about allied fanboys whining in the forums until axis gets nerfed into the ground.

Let's see your playercard.

Sure it is:

https://www.coh2.org/topic/54245/buff-wehrmacht/post/549526
30 Jun 2016, 20:39 PM

The game favours allies more than axis now...

I think the "YES" votes reflects how much the players are willing to play a certain faction.
30 Jun 2016, 21:34 PM

Generalist light tanks capable of surviving 2 hard ATG shots, wiping retreating 4 man units and arriving at the 5 minute mark need to go.
You are right. Luchs should be nerfed, it's too powerful against brits.
30 Jun 2016, 23:26 PM
Donator 11

Most to least:
OST - Yes; explained below
SOV - Yes; 'normal' build style and play style, just too 'squishy' for my play style.
USF - Mostly; Fun, but a bit limited in terms of unit choice; especially early on.
OKW - Not really; explained below

That's the point.

Playing easy games isn't satisfying. If you get a match against a rank 500+ player, it isn't fun; it's easy, but really boring. The same can be said about using an 'easy' faction. When you win as Ost, you won because you were the better player. It's not because you have some "insta-win" button, or some insane price/performance ratio unit - it's because you were better at the game. That's satisfying.

So when you win with Ost, which is arguably one of the hardest (if not the hardest) faction to play, it's actually 'worth' a lot. For me, at least, that's satisfying and fun.

On top of that, OST is just really versatile. Grens can be medium/close range units with G43s, long-range by default, or long-range support with LMGs. I can defend with my MGs and flank with grens, or use my MGs to support my advances. Mortars give the ability to force an enemy MG/support to re-position, opening up windows for movement.... Early game is just really, really fun as OST. Much more fun that any other faction (IMO).

Mid-game is good too with a very good AT gun and AT squad, you've also got the STUG which is just such a good 'surprise' AT vehicle as well as the P4, which is pretty good against everything.

Then late-game you've got a solid rocket vehicle, a great medium/heavy, and it's all supported by some great doctrine abilities and units.

This, exactly. I tried OKW again (since release) just after the rework came out, and I just couldn't play them. The tech was strange, the meta was boring, the units felt awkward, etc. I tried them again a few times later after some more patches, and it just wasn't enjoyable. Maybe it's just me, but I just don't like their core design.

Main issues:
Builders are actually combat units (and really good ones at that)
No real early-game support crews (MG, mortar) - at least before this patch
Far too much reliance on mid-game LIGHT vehicles
Can't really play defensive when needed

I understand what your saying and I respect your opinion. Just feels overwhelming currently with the double upgrades on allies and the hard to kill light vehicles early game. Thanks for the reply though and insight =)
1 Jul 2016, 00:39 AM

I have to say I am happy with the current state of each of the factions. Bugs aside I feel that this game is doing pretty well multiplayer wise. One thing I would recommend would be adding DP-28 as an upgrade for Conscripts as they are the only base inf that do not get upgrades without doctrines and need some extra firepower for later game.
1 Jul 2016, 06:36 AM
1 Jul 2016, 06:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2016, 20:39 PMRiCE
The game favours allies more than axis now...

I think the "YES" votes reflects how much the players are willing to play a certain faction.

Every allied bias player voted yes to being satisfied as the axis factions.
1 Jul 2016, 07:24 AM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jul 2016, 06:36 AMsinthe

Let's see your player card.

Are you prepared to show yours?
1 Jul 2016, 07:48 AM

I understand what your saying and I respect your opinion. Just feels overwhelming currently with the double upgrades on allies and the hard to kill light vehicles early game. Thanks for the reply though and insight =)

But the greyhound is still a piece of sh*t!
10 Jul 2016, 00:28 AM

So after almost 700 votes the results seem to show that while the Allies currently seem to be pretty fun to play (about 70% to 30%), the Axis have a much harder time (50% pro or even less).

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★