Login

russian armor

Brummbarr Feedback

22 Jun 2016, 09:11 AM

Please let your views on this unit be known here.I'm curious,going to try it out now myself.
22 Jun 2016, 14:14 PM

Because of its very accurate fire, try using attack ground to place shells exactly where you want them. Many players do not understand how large the AoE is on the shells right now.
22 Jun 2016, 14:26 PM

In short, It's finally worth 150 fuel.

I played 3 games with it last night, ended up with over 50 kills in every game.

This thing is better than a Tiger+Panzerwerfer in killing infantry. It's doing what it is supposed to be doing - firing a fucking 15kg shell on enemy blobs and wipe a lot of models.

Glorious day for Ostheer, finally a reliable blob counter (if ostwind doesn't suck so goddamn bad)
22 Jun 2016, 14:30 PM

Nice to see, that non-doc cheap puncher performs now better, than doctrinal slow turtle KV-2.

22 Jun 2016, 14:43 PM

Pakwall + Brummbär works. Suddenly I don´t have to go for the Tiger every game.

RIP Panther though.
22 Jun 2016, 15:19 PM

Nice to see, that non-doc cheap puncher performs now better, than doctrinal slow turtle KV-2.

comrade i love that you fight for the underpowered forgotten units of the ussr. BUT the kv2 is not exactly the same as a brumbbar. atm the kv2 is a sort of mini howi with which you can lock down certain map parts and defend them. The kv2's power lays (in my humble opinion) more in defending and picking away at enemy defences from far. the range on a immobile kv2 is almost the same of an isu! specialy with vet 2 and while immobile it gets a pretty fast reload. (kv2 has aim issues when on a hill but if you keep that in mind your still pretty fine)

the brumbar is totally the opposite its mobile (finally xD) has good reload but has a shorter range. The brumbar is more closer range combat orientated.

so i wouldn't necessary say that the one is better than the other more that they perform differently.

cheers
22 Jun 2016, 15:47 PM

Cheap puncher? 150 fuel bro plus entire t4 teching cost. Cheap?
22 Jun 2016, 17:03 PM

The unit now is actually worth it,still costs a premium but finally we have blob counter.Its pathfinding and turning speed are a bit awful though.
22 Jun 2016, 17:58 PM

Cheap puncher? 150 fuel bro plus entire t4 teching cost. Cheap?

You see, and Axis infantry killer that actually works and doesn't cost 204324356 fuel is cheap! That's why the Ostwind actually needs to be raised to 250 fuel, considering its performance... :luvDerp:
24 Jun 2016, 20:34 PM

Permanently Banned
Yeah I tried it. I can't believe I'm saying this but teching T4 doesn't = panther anymore. Brummbar is actually a better choice provided u can support it with the necessary at.
24 Jun 2016, 23:42 PM

comrade i love that you fight for the underpowered forgotten units of the ussr. BUT the kv2 is not exactly the same as a brumbbar.

Yeah absolutely, but the unit they forgot about is the Sherman 105mm. It fits absolutely the same role with the exception of having no AT capability. I just don't get why they do not reworked it in a similar way. I don't mind about missing AT capabilities but it is a doctrinal unit and worse versus infantry by far. Such a shame.
m00
25 Jun 2016, 00:08 AM
Donator 11

I will forever remember a game I had a couple nights ago against the new brummbar. It was me and 2 other bears rolling this axis team and it wasn't going well for them, they tried to surrender but someone wouldn't budge. Two of them ending up leaving the game. It was 3vs1 and this last axis hero ended up getting a panzerwerfer, elefant, and a mofuckin destroyer of everything living brummbar ace. It slaughtered all our infantry and with a combined effort of throwing enough cheap squads at the center VP plus smoke we finally ended up winning. We never did kill that brumbarr though, so I'm sure we'll meet it again, in a match or our nightmares. It had 120+ kills. Now that US is OP I'm playing Wehrmacht mostly(I find playing OKW is just asking to lose) and am always fielding a brumbarr first.
25 Jun 2016, 00:34 AM

Built it, shot one shell, squad wipe, profit.
25 Jun 2016, 00:57 AM

Basically a non doc, albeit close range, ISU 152 for Ostheer. Try to get TDs versus it, coz it'll just scooter up to your AT guns and one shot wipe them.
25 Jun 2016, 03:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2016, 00:08 AMm00
I will forever remember a game I had a couple nights ago against the new brummbar. It was me and 2 other bears rolling this axis team and it wasn't going well for them, they tried to surrender but someone wouldn't budge. Two of them ending up leaving the game. It was 3vs1 and this last axis hero ended up getting a panzerwerfer, elefant, and a mofuckin destroyer of everything living brummbar ace. It slaughtered all our infantry and with a combined effort of throwing enough cheap squads at the center VP plus smoke we finally ended up winning. We never did kill that brumbarr though, so I'm sure we'll meet it again, in a match or our nightmares. It had 120+ kills. Now that US is OP I'm playing Wehrmacht mostly(I find playing OKW is just asking to lose) and am always fielding a brumbarr first.

Brumbar Ace?

New fanfic idea for me to make.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 35
Poland 11
New Zealand 9

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L