Login

russian armor

May 17th Update

18 May 2016, 09:03 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2016, 08:32 AMKatitof

What if you just sat in the trunk, playing with a spare tire and complain that steering wheel doesn't work as you expected? :romeoHairDay:

This is the case for vast majority of thread makers here.

Kek of the week
18 May 2016, 09:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2016, 23:21 PMButcher
So we get some free skins out of the blue and people still manage to complain. This community.

Wow, free skins :clap:. I am so exited:hyper::crazy::hyper:.

All the problems that the game has are fixed. No, better say forgotten.

If you want your kid to stop crying/complaining, give it a cookie. The easy way.

The game has still so many bugs, this patch (its not a patch, believe me) is a slap in the face.

I love this game, its the only game i play but what Relic is doing sometimes since release, WOW, just WOW.
18 May 2016, 09:49 AM

Wow, free skins :clap:. I am so exited:hyper::crazy::hyper:.

All the problems that the game has are fixed. No, better say forgotten.

If you want your kid to stop crying/complaining, give it a cookie. The easy way.

The game has still so many bugs, this patch (its not a patch, believe me) is a slap in the face.

I love this game, its the only game i play but what Relic is doing sometimes since release, WOW, just WOW.

So according to you they are forbidden from ever releasing another minor patch ever again until the balance patch goes live? What are you? 5 years old?
18 May 2016, 10:04 AM
Patrion 14

Invissed insult and citation of that insult. Please stay on topic.
18 May 2016, 10:05 AM

Permanently Banned
Best patch ever, after this patch game dont starts.
18 May 2016, 10:06 AM

So according to you they are forbidden from ever releasing another minor patch ever again until the balance patch goes live? What are you? 5 years old?

Yeah, 5 + 34.
You just put words in my mouth.
There are big problems with this game (Hello Bugs) and instead of prioritize them, they release new skins.
I lost many games to the stun grenade bug but Relic thinks that this is OK and are not fixing them after soooooooo many months.
That's what i am saying.

Enjoy you new skins then and keep loosing games to gamebreaking bugs :D
18 May 2016, 10:13 AM

Thanks relic, patches and more content is always welcomed
18 May 2016, 10:15 AM

Yeah, 5 + 34.
There are big problems with this game (Hello Bugs) and instead of prioritize them, they release new skins.
I lost many games to the stun grenade bug but Relic thinks that this is OK and are not fixing them after soooooooo many months.
That's what i am saying.

No, I still do not see your point. Do you think the devs who work on balance stopped working on it to design skins? No. This patch has nothing to do with what's being worked on. It's not a replacement for the balance patch and Relic never claimed that "the very next patch will be the balance patch". I don't see your problem with this patch to be honest.
18 May 2016, 10:17 AM

No, I still do not see your point. Do you think the devs who work on balance stopped working on it to design skins? No. This patch has nothing to do with what's being worked on. It's not a replacement for the balance patch and Relic never claimed that "the very next patch will be the balance patch". I don't see your problem with this patch to be honest.

The problem is not this patch, the problem is that there is not "fix the Bugs that are in game for so many months" patch.
18 May 2016, 10:21 AM

Jesus you people are gonna give me a kidney stone. From all these salt.

People complained when Relic released a patch that was broken(infini-rear echelons everyone?). Now people are whining and impatient for a new patch that Relic is taking their time in making sure that there are no gamebreaking bugs. Ok then. Enjoy your broken game.
18 May 2016, 10:23 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

If I had to develop and fix a game that would have to stand up to .org hyperscrutiny, I'd be shitting myself 24-7. People complain before they think and it's really hard to satisfy everyone that way. When they pushed the date on the balance mod testing to gather more data, people complained. When a side project gets completed, people complained. Sometimes I imagine a relic coder reading all of the coh2 threads while resisting the urge to drink bleach.
18 May 2016, 10:51 AM

Personally I would have preferred if the german tanks would have gotten the galian skins. But nice anyway
18 May 2016, 11:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2016, 02:49 AMDaciaJC

Are you complaining that that it took them too long to push out the balance mod or that it's taking them too long for them to make it an official update for everybody?

I have to wonder, though, how many people they still have working on CoH2. I imagine it's just a skeleton crew at this point, with most of the team developing DoWIII full-time.

Both.

First of all, the balance mod used what's already IN someone's mod, so it ain't THAT difficult to push out a balance mod/patch anytime soon.

secondly, it has been like what, 1 month? since the damn mod came out, and how many months is it going to be before they finally implement it? if it fails, just revert the freaking changes next patch; sitting on their ass doing nothing gives everyone nothing.

And as someone pointed out ages ago, some people could make a balance mod in their 15-min lunch time, and actually able to make it more balanced THAN Relic's BS. These guys are hired FULL TIME, so changing some numbers in the game is time-consuming?
18 May 2016, 11:38 AM

Yeah, 5 + 34.
That's what i am saying.

They did fix a major bug in this update though.
18 May 2016, 13:17 PM

Thanks RitaRush for the lovely skins. Valkyria is a good game with the really beautiful CANVAS engine, certainly under-marketed by Sega. I dont really agree with the Soviets having the Gallian Skin, and the Germans the East Europa Empire. It is better the other way round cause Gallian tanks are modelled after panzers and the Imperials are Russian-inspired.....

Also, no optimisation?
18 May 2016, 13:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2016, 08:32 AMKatitof

What if you just sat in the trunk, playing with a spare tire and complain that steering wheel doesn't work as you expected, while boasting about how amazing your driving skills are and how you are a pro racer, but doing everything to not show your license if you even got one? :romeoHairDay:

This is the case for vast majority of thread makers here.

This is a bad example. The vast majority of thread makers here seem to know damn well what a steeringwheel is, because it looks like they are playing coh2 with one. :ph34r:
18 May 2016, 13:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2016, 23:23 PMFrost

This game is suffering by fucking bs like mine killing the full, whole squad and other RNG bs. More and more people can't play cuz of that and everyone is waiting for that balance patch. It didn't happen, instead of we are getting shitty skins. And people like you still dare to say "hurr durr relic is doing shit BUT WE GOT FREE SKINS YAY, PRAISE THEM TO THE SUN. EVERYONE WHO IS DISSAPOINTED AND DOESN'T PRAISE LELIC GOONA HANG ON TREES HURR DURR"

xDDDDD

probably the first time ive read something true from a polish coh2 player :hyper:
18 May 2016, 13:42 PM

what a nice patch. crappy anime skins. nice ww2 immersion. almost as immersive as dead bodies jumping around. or as immersive as the vehicle driving backwards bug that can even be found in coh1. wow. thanks lelic for making nice memes
18 May 2016, 14:01 PM

Hey don't complain about free stuff even if it's advertising material, you can check the non historical camos in the options. Complain about the lack of balance changes, lack of bug fixes, useless commanders and lack of war spoils improvements.

It could be worst:
18 May 2016, 14:28 PM
Donator 11

Can I just say Community Decals:hansGASM::hansGASM::hansWUT::romeoHype::romeoMug::snfPeter: I want my Kappa/MVGame decal stat
Also bring on the 2v2 balance meta
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Korea, Republic Of 4
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak