Login

russian armor

These OKW HQ nerfs are over the top

25 Apr 2016, 01:35 AM

It should be 120 munitions instead (its not like OKW has to spend munitions anywhere tough)

120 for T1 and T2 and 150 for the flak.
25 Apr 2016, 01:36 AM

Ya guys do know that strums can drop med packs in clusters of three for like 45 muns right? I use that ability all the time if i go mech truck.
25 Apr 2016, 02:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 01:36 AMGenObi
Ya guys do know that strums can drop med packs in clusters of three for like 45 muns right? I use that ability all the time if i go mech truck.

Yes we all know that, muni spent on consumables. Not a permanent solution. Also doesn't heal fully.
25 Apr 2016, 03:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 02:03 AMRappy

Yes we all know that, muni spent on consumables. Not a permanent solution. Also doesn't heal fully.

No obviously it not a permanent solution because going with one tech tree option vs another usually locks out one ability completely, but of course being OKW they have access to a aspect of it, however small, which is much more to say other factions. worse case scenario you can back tech.
25 Apr 2016, 08:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 03:02 AMGenObi

No obviously it not a permanent solution because going with one tech tree option vs another usually locks out one ability completely, but of course being OKW they have access to a aspect of it, however small, which is much more to say other factions. worse case scenario you can back tech.

Are you trying to say other factions have to choose either frp or medics? Hope not.
There are actually only a few examples of choices that lock out the other options and they are never for something like healing nor for a whole tech tier, only part of it like with the Brits.

The point of all those who say this is over the top is that to "just back tech" for medics costs an arm and a leg compared to other factions and that is BEFORE you add mirageflas side tech extortion.
25 Apr 2016, 08:07 AM

I'm actually glad that OKW trucks got little nerf, also i'd like to see some rep upgrades for T3, T4 for ostheer and soviets at the same cost
25 Apr 2016, 08:12 AM

I'm actually glad that OKW trucks got little nerf, also i'd like to see some rep upgrades for T3, T4 for ostheer and soviets at the same cost

Why do you want such homogenisation?
Where do you stop with that? Every faction can have vehicle crews? Every squad can hurrah?
There should be special tricks for each faction. It's what makes the game interesting. Otherwise why not play ostheer vs ostheer in tournaments?
25 Apr 2016, 08:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 02:03 AMRappy

Obviously not.
That is why you backtech to med hq, which is the meta for mechanized first.

Going mechanized you have all the AT and AI you need at the time so you have plenty muni to spare for a crate or two of meds.
25 Apr 2016, 08:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 08:12 AMKatitof

Obviously not.
That is why you backtech to med hq, which is the meta for mechanized first.

I can't believe this has to be repeated so many times. To back tech JUST for medics costs an arm and a leg compared to other factions and this is BEFORE mirageflas extra side tech fees.
25 Apr 2016, 08:21 AM

So when will relic remove the free bazookas for USF teching?
25 Apr 2016, 08:25 AM

I don't think medics are a significant issue rather it is the combination of frp,medics,reinforcement all in a durable truck that makes it a bit to good.

The free mech repairs and flack truck are more of an issue for me personally.
25 Apr 2016, 08:26 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 08:21 AMRiCE

Hopefully pretty soon, apparently.

Captain

• Captain no longer comes with free Bazookas. Must either grab them from the weapon rack or purchase them as an upgrade for 80 munitions.
• On Me! No longer provides suppression immunity for its duration, but will still break suppression.
25 Apr 2016, 10:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 08:14 AMRappy

I can't believe this has to be repeated so many times. To back tech JUST for medics costs an arm and a leg compared to other factions and this is BEFORE mirageflas extra side tech fees.

But provides such a great advantage over other factions once deployed isn´t it?
25 Apr 2016, 10:58 AM

The issue for some seems to be wanting medics but not anything from the tier it is associated with.
In hindsight it may have been better it the upgrade was reversed, ie you build med truck and get medics then have to upgrade truck to get units. More options. More flexibility.
25 Apr 2016, 10:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 08:21 AMRiCE

Reading the changelog before commenting on a thread about the new balance the changelog is making is generally a good idea.
25 Apr 2016, 11:00 AM

I like the idea, but id rather it be a bit cheaper.
25 Apr 2016, 12:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 08:14 AMRappy

Because that is how the faction is designed from the get go.
Deal with it or play faction with easier access to healing, but no free AA/area denial/durable FRP.

OKW have plenty of other things going in their favor, which other factions do not have as stock options.
8 min stuka? Rushed katy is what? 14 min? Want to discuss the costs of getting pwerfer?

Factions are getting different stuff at different times and at different costs.
Either backtech for med HQ, like everyone always did, because this is how you play OKW, or spam med crates with all the ammo you'll have saved on shrecks.
25 Apr 2016, 12:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 08:12 AMRappy

Why do you want such homogenisation?
Where do you stop with that? Every faction can have vehicle crews? Every squad can hurrah?
There should be special tricks for each faction. It's what makes the game interesting. Otherwise why not play ostheer vs ostheer in tournaments?

Sorry but you just come across as salty - like, ocean levels of salt.
25 Apr 2016, 14:28 PM

The changes to OKW really do seem heavy handed. I dont see the reason for making the automatic healing and repair an upgrade. It just adds unnecessary costs. Just because other factions have to pay more for it than the OKW in a straight rush to it isn't a good reason to add cost to it. I mean is it to balance out the idea of the new STG packages or what? If these changes go through as is, I have a feeling you'll see OST picked far more over the OKW.
25 Apr 2016, 14:40 PM

It'd be pretty cool if you could ADD the healing to a truck. For example, build mechanized. Pay 15 fuel for repair, then pay 15 fuel to also have healing.

Having to spend fuel on MedHQ just for healing is questionable since all the units in this tech are bad. If they would switch luchs with flakht then I'd be more inclined to choose the med truck.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★