Login

russian armor

Update on the 27th preview

PAGES (7)down
24 Apr 2016, 04:14 AM

miragefla u play okw so less its pathetic,try to play the more it might remove ur bias a little
24 Apr 2016, 04:57 AM
Donator 11

this is becoming more and more like vCoH
24 Apr 2016, 09:16 AM

this is becoming more and more like vCoH

And that's somehow a bad thing? :romeoHairDay:

A lot of overreactions by people, and surprisingly a lot of people complaining about the ProKW changes even though they don't play ProKW much.

The balance preview changes look really good on paper, and i'm saying that as someone who mainly plays ProKW and the British Army. I've personally always wanted panzerfausts on Volksgrenadiers since forever, and now it might actually happen. People seem to forget that Raketens can't shoot very fast and fast mobile vehicles actually hardcounter it pretty hard; right now you can literally drive any kind of vehicle past a raketen(doesn't fire fast enough) and a few volks and get your vehicle out alive. If these new changes do go live, suddenly ProKW will have a way to severely slow down/snare light/medium vehicles, which the Raketen can fire at afterwards.

Let's not forget about the people who crutch on panzershreks to win their games though, i'm sure they'll be devastated and I feel sorry for them :romeoHairDay:

Once panzershreks are removed, we can finally see who the good ProKW players are and we'll see players who crutch on them fall a few hundred places on the leaderboard.
24 Apr 2016, 09:54 AM

miragefla u play okw so less its pathetic,try to play the more it might remove ur bias a little

How ironic it is coming from you :snfPeter:
24 Apr 2016, 10:14 AM

I´d like a total redesign of the Panther. It already loses to a T-34/85 or Cromwell when parked back to back. One reason is the slow reload time. With all the buffs to Allied AT and viability of Mediums it needs something. Make it slower but a sniper. I don´t like that you have to race it into the enemy exposing your weakpoints. One mine and it´s usually done.
24 Apr 2016, 10:20 AM

I agree with Reforever, only thing is that early tanks vs OKW can just wreck everything. Pschreks are the only counter at that point. 1 raketten doesn't work then because of the range.
24 Apr 2016, 12:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2016, 10:14 AMButcher
I´d like a total redesign of the Panther. It already loses to a T-34/85 or Cromwell when parked back to back.

Because that is the most optimal and intended position for the panther to be in.
Only noobs face front armor on one of the fastest tanks in game to the oppnents tank guns. :snfBarton:

One reason is the slow reload time. With all the buffs to Allied AT and viability of Mediums it needs something. Make it slower but a sniper. I don´t like that you have to race it into the enemy exposing your weakpoints. One mine and it´s usually done.

If you want to counter mediums, you build StuGs or JP4s/your own mediums.
If you want to counter heavies, you go for panther.

Don't fix what isn't broken.

Failing miserably at micro and getting one of fastest tanks in game outflanked is hardly a reason for any change.
24 Apr 2016, 12:22 PM

You aren´t even playing the game. Stop calling people ranked way higher than you noobs.
24 Apr 2016, 12:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2016, 12:22 PMButcher
You aren´t even playing the game. Stop calling people ranked way higher than you noobs.

And what is your "way higher" rank?

I'm 220 sov, 246 okw 1v1 atm.

So whats yours?

800+ 4v4?
24 Apr 2016, 14:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2016, 12:24 PMKatitof

And what is your "way higher" rank?

I'm 220 sov, 246 okw 1v1 atm.

So whats yours?

800+ 4v4?
25 Ost 2v2, last week it was 8, but Ost is pretty weak. No early game advantage and lategame goes to the Brits in 2vs2s. Panthers that can´t kill Crocodiles in under a minute (high HP pool + slow reload) is pretty ridiculous.
24 Apr 2016, 15:56 PM

Oh boy, the wehraboo tears are so delicious!

stay classy guys, your precious heavy tanks will still keep wiping infantry squads and being a pain in the ass like always. You just need to git gud now.

axis still have the superior infantry snowball effect, so no biggie. Most people forget that late game the most important thing is infantry, because it is how you can cap territory, not matter how much tanks you have, if you run out of VPs because you can't cap you will lose.

And for the OKBabbies crying about shreks, have you actually played as soviets? The faction that has NO GODDAMN AT INFANTRY. and it never had a problem dealing with OP tanks?
24 Apr 2016, 16:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2016, 15:56 PMzerocoh

stay classy guys, your precious heavy tanks will still keep wiping infantry squads and being a pain in the ass like always. You just need to git gud now.

axis still have the superior infantry snowball effect, so no biggie. Most people forget that late game the most important thing is infantry, because it is how you can cap territory, not matter how much tanks you have, if you run out of VPs because you can't cap you will lose.

And for the OKBabbies crying about shreks, have you actually played as soviets? The faction that has NO GODDAMN AT INFANTRY. and it never had a problem dealing with OP tanks?

To be fair, the way soviets dealt with it was to either get their own heavies or lots of Zis-3s.

Now OkW might be in a similar situation where raketens and pumas are absolutely necessary, instead of volk schrecks being the go to at solution.

I would like to point out that superior late game infantry doesn't matter if the other faction has more OHK potential. Hopefully elite infantry in the late game will get sniped less often now that mines have been nerfed.
24 Apr 2016, 16:52 PM

Permanently Banned
Relic add to this path OPTIMIZATION change, that first what we need in game and more veto.
24 Apr 2016, 17:00 PM

the rear armor nerfs are pointless imo

unnecessary nerf for heavies
24 Apr 2016, 17:02 PM

have you actually played as axis for a meaningful amount of time though m8?
24 Apr 2016, 17:02 PM

Relic add to this path OPTIMIZATION change, that first what we need in game and more veto.

you either need to upgrade or learn how to use computers, cause the game has no such problems.

the real problem is the recurrent crashes I am having after the veterancy patch.
24 Apr 2016, 17:05 PM
Donator 11

And that's somehow a bad thing? :romeoHairDay:

A lot of overreactions by people, and surprisingly a lot of people complaining about the ProKW changes even though they don't play ProKW much.

The balance preview changes look really good on paper, and i'm saying that as someone who mainly plays ProKW and the British Army. I've personally always wanted panzerfausts on Volksgrenadiers since forever, and now it might actually happen. People seem to forget that Raketens can't shoot very fast and fast mobile vehicles actually hardcounter it pretty hard; right now you can literally drive any kind of vehicle past a raketen(doesn't fire fast enough) and a few volks and get your vehicle out alive. If these new changes do go live, suddenly ProKW will have a way to severely slow down/snare light/medium vehicles, which the Raketen can fire at afterwards.

Let's not forget about the people who crutch on panzershreks to win their games though, i'm sure they'll be devastated and I feel sorry for them :romeoHairDay:

Once panzershreks are removed, we can finally see who the good ProKW players are and we'll see players who crutch on them fall a few hundred places on the leaderboard.

Well why do we need to copy from vCoH? Can't we think of new shit? Relic tried to copy vCoH and they come up with units spawning from buildings. These are two different games

I am not the hugest fan of shreck blobs but i don't think this is the way. maybe get rid of vet 5?
24 Apr 2016, 17:15 PM

Damn wehraboos need to git gud 4 rel @1:21:00

Just fyi, Soviets can get PTRS Guards, PTRS Conscripts, and Pzshreck partisans. No AT infantry is a gross exaggeration. Their issues with "OP tanks" never arise due to their extremely strong early game and general ability to tech faster than German players because of that. OKW's strong point isn't in the early game- that's the role of the Allied factions.

If you bother watching the stream (It's Noggano vs Jove and some friends afterwards testing the Competitive Mod put out by Miragefla. It's important to note that this includes the Allied nerfs that Relic chose not to include in their new patch [so far]), you can clearly see the game is imbalanced in favor of the allies.
24 Apr 2016, 17:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2016, 14:24 PMButcher
25 Ost 2v2, last week it was 8, but Ost is pretty weak. No early game advantage and lategame goes to the Brits in 2vs2s.

Well, good for you then!
Panthers that can´t kill Crocodiles in under a minute (high HP pool + slow reload) is pretty ridiculous.

Because panthers are designed to go against highly armored targets and churchills are damage sponges.

Can you reliably penetrate churchill?
Yes?
Then panther works in its designated role.

Does it take a lot of shots to kill churchills?
Yes?
Then churchill works in its designated role.

You want to kill churchills? 2 stugs will do it 3x faster and 2x cheaper.
24 Apr 2016, 17:42 PM

Maybe buff Conscript and ISU152?
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment