Login

russian armor

April 27th Balance Preview Mod Release Notes

PAGES (24)down
21 Apr 2016, 16:57 PM

Really like the T-34 and Firefly changes.
21 Apr 2016, 16:58 PM
Donator 11

I agree with all changes but the volks one. It is intended dynamic that second axis faction has no snare and gets shreck instead.
21 Apr 2016, 16:58 PM

This preview <444>3

I don't like all the changes but still <444>3

If Volks wont get Schrekcs, who will? DOuble schrecks for Obers?

Gotta Agree, I was ok with Volks losing shrecks, but no buff to Puppchen? RIP Early game OKW Vs any kind of light armour, I guess we are forced to always go Puma now.

Puppchen needs to have its responsiveness buffed if it has such a small range outside of buildings, it could also do with having natural yellow cover as natural green cover is what makes other AT guns more survivable that and their range. I'd be happy losing cloak and hell even being able to garrison it to get a good AT gun.
21 Apr 2016, 16:59 PM

Gotta Agree, I was ok with Volks losing shrecks, but no buff to Puppchen? RIP Early game OKW Vs any kind of light armour, I guess we are forced to always go Puma now.

Puppchen needs to have its responsiveness buffed if it has such a small range outside of buildings, it could also do with having natural yellow cover as natural green cover is what makes other AT guns more survivable that and their range. I'd be happy losing cloak and hell even being able to garrison it to get a good AT gun.

Actually pzfaust is an indirect buff to raketen.
21 Apr 2016, 16:59 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOT!

Penal and T34 changes I suggested so many times and more!

LOVE IT!
21 Apr 2016, 17:00 PM

also the tulip stun is i dont think is a great addition and no one wanted that
21 Apr 2016, 17:02 PM

Wow, I think penals will become a bit strong

I mean, 3 PPSH's, one Flammer and buffed SVT's, they'll become a T1 Obersoldaten !
21 Apr 2016, 17:03 PM

Actually pzfaust is an indirect buff to raketen.

I guess, but you have to get in range and get it off and get the crit (not 100% if raketen doesn't hit it first or multiple fausts)
21 Apr 2016, 17:04 PM

Wow, I think penals will become a bit strong

I mean, 3 PPSH's, one Flammer and buffed SVT's, they'll become a T1 Obersoldaten !

me too i think all this penal is just usual cry allied fanboys..hte complains were largely before the vet bug and they were fine after the vet bug fixed they needed a little buff but this is way way overbuff...i m ready for some memes out of this though lol
21 Apr 2016, 17:05 PM

Still no nerf to OKW manpower income ? So you nerf soviet maxim because of axis fanboy but can't see that OKW is actually overperforming ?

GG lelic

Is it real, is this real life ?

I ji**** in my pants

THE DREAM!!!
21 Apr 2016, 17:06 PM

That patch is veeeeeery bad... Personal opinion.

We had already STG-unit in OKW - Spioneers. They are pretty good, what for you duplicating them adding to Volks STGs?! It's unreasonable! Better give them German AT-rifles, if Shcrecks are so big problem.

Buffing Penals? Seriously? Maybe would be better to give that "assault pack" to real mainline soviet infantry conscrtips? You know what - Penals can't be soviet mainline, they just can't. What for you making them so?! Buff damn concsripts, they will go to oblivion after that patch, nobody will use them, only if for AT-nades!!!

Buffing T-34-76 MGs? It is tank, TANK! Not scout car! Buff main cannon!

You buffed brummbar, but Sherman Dozer and KV-2 are still ignored with their both poor accuracy...

MG-34 in MHQ is just a joke... I demand to add 0.50 HMG to USF T0 then, make PTRS rifles undoctrinal for USSR and hardly buff UK's artillery. If we healing origianly designed weak sides of one facion - why not to heal them for others, Relic?!

In the end - I hope those changes will not live long, maybe 1-2 mounths. Hope people will understand, that there is nothing great in those changes...

When they nerfed maxim we said "Soviet RIP". Now we can say "OKW RIP". Soon we will say "COH 2 RIP"...

21 Apr 2016, 17:06 PM

Wait, what?

When did Miragefla rename his thread from "Miragefla's December Balance Mod Additions" to "April 27th Balance Preview Mod Release Notes"?
21 Apr 2016, 17:07 PM

R.I.P. OKW

no M1919 nerf
no Land mattress nerf
no pack howitzer nerf
no cromwell cost nerf
buff tulip rockets
no raketen buff

lelic
21 Apr 2016, 17:07 PM

me too i think all this penal is just usual cry allied fanboys..hte complains were largely before the vet bug and they were fine after the vet bug fixed they needed a little buff but this is way way overbuff...i m ready for some memes out of this though lol

I hope you do realize that your crying this very moment.

Well, suck it up! :sibHyena:
Penals can into stronk!

They'll simply be as strong as pfussies, will cost more and will have shorter range, but still be good at max!

LOVE THE CHANGES, ALL OF THEM!
21 Apr 2016, 17:08 PM

Still no nerf to OKW manpower income ? So you nerf soviet maxim because of axis fanboy but can't see that OKW is actually overperforming ?

GG lelic

lmao i could grant you eyes if i can but still lol huge soviet buff but still complaining sums up the allied fanboys pretty well
21 Apr 2016, 17:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2016, 17:07 PMKatitof

I hope you do realize that your crying this very moment.

Well, suck it up! :sibHyena:
Penals can into stronk!

They'll simply be as strong as pfussies, will cost more and will have shorter range, but still be good at max!

LOVE THE CHANGES, ALL OF THEM!

haha ya
we will se m ready for some memes though XD
21 Apr 2016, 17:10 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

21 Apr 2016, 17:11 PM

OKW now has a shit-ton of stuff on T0, MG, Anti Tank, capper (kubel), Volks with faust and MP44, I wonder how that will turn out against USF.
PAGES (24)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS