Login

russian armor

Improved Emplacements Commander

PAGES (11)down
28 Mar 2016, 10:57 AM

Odd test...

When I've tried it PIVs easily solo Bofors.

Schwerer on the other hand solos Cromwells.
28 Mar 2016, 10:58 AM

How they struggle?

Pz 4 takes down bofors losing around 60% of HP (which is too much but still it handles bofors)
Stug outranges bofors.

So how they struggle against bofors?

Ever heard of 6 pounders fam? Or at your level brits only have 1 IS and 9 Bofors on the map? :megusta:
28 Mar 2016, 11:02 AM

Ever heard of 6 pounders fam? Or at your level brits only have 1 IS and 9 Bofors on the map? :megusta:

With such approach we can go on and on like the famous "just attack ground and schwerer will die" but "ever heard of ISGs?"
And on and on..

This case is about hermetic bofors vs mediums.
28 Mar 2016, 11:06 AM

With such approach we can go on and on like the famous "just attack ground and schwerer will die" but "ever heard of ISGs?"
And on and on..

This case is about hermetic bofors vs mediums.

I hate the Schwerer tower defense lock down solomediums24/7yoloswag.

Same pudding with the bofors, both are annoying, but bofors can be reinforced with a sim city making it harded to deal with. Cancer regiment makes it worse tho.

And the Bofors's suppression fire :megusta: Time to wipe those mortars

PS: We can go on to see the Cancer regiment confirmed OP :snfPeter:
28 Mar 2016, 11:15 AM

"PS: We can go on to see the Cancer regiment confirmed OP :snfPeter:"

Only one good player thinks so, and then only in 2s and up. Never seen it used in competitive play, hell if we trusted your opinion then the ESL would have been full of Brits and emplacements.

Why do you think that is?
28 Mar 2016, 11:24 AM

"PS: We can go on to see the Cancer regiment confirmed OP :snfPeter:"

Only one good player thinks so, and then only in 2s and up. Never seen it used in competitive play, hell if we trusted your opinion then the ESL would have been full of Brits and emplacements.

Why do you think that is?

Coz Im good :romeoPro:

Cancer regiment gives scrubs free wins, nice to see ranked 250-600 players making to top 20-30 only with brits. But it has nothing to do with Cancer Regiment I suppose. :romeoMug:

For ESL, the most maps support mobile warfare instead of camping except Arnhem or maybe Langres (but thats risky afk), "Attack is the best defence" don't forget. :megusta:

This commander makes teamgames boring and static. I've been playing 2s this week and 80% of these games would be over in 15 mins but because of this commander it takes an hour long struggle to tear down a n00b's sim city while to whole game is about dodging counter-arty :sibToxic:

28 Mar 2016, 12:06 PM

This commander makes teamgames boring and static. I've been playing 2s this week and 80% of these games would be over in 15 mins but because of this commander it takes an hour long struggle to tear down a n00b's sim city while to whole game is about dodging counter-arty :sibToxic:

Seems balanced to me.
Just get gid, L2P smoke and flank and build the hardcounter.

oh wait, the hard counter is actually a soft counter and gets hardcountered by a commander ability...
28 Mar 2016, 13:30 PM

Permanently Banned

How they struggle?

Pz 4 takes down bofors losing around 60% of HP (which is too much but still it handles bofors)
Stug outranges bofors.

So how they struggle against bofors?

Nope he didnt, today i try kill bofors with pz4 and panther, most fun that thay MISS 2 shoot at bofors, i shoot, shoot, shoot and than come at guns, tank. The main problem to kill bofors its 3,5 wafes, inderekt fire units, if you dont kill it before 4 cp its bad (with isg, try to counter it with ostheer mortar:D) ,2) kill it with tanks, but behind bofors are at gun, 3) its use smoke (if you are ostheer) and flamers, 3,5) its use combine attack with infatry and tanks, use tanks than bofors go to brace and attack with infatry. But in all this stuff we dont must forget about brits army and tanks, coz he have tham too. So to counter brit city need fail from brit player.
28 Mar 2016, 16:13 PM

Cancer regiment gives scrubs free wins, nice to see ranked 250-600 players making to top 20-30 only with brits. But it has nothing to do with Cancer Regiment I suppose. :romeoMug:

I'm one of those 250-600 "scrub" (as you call) players. I only beat scrub players when using Advanced Emplacements. Advanced Emplacements is good only on a few small 2v2 maps, and even then only if the other team isn't good at countering.

If you think it is so good, play the minimum 10 games using it to get ranked. You should easily be top 20, maybe even top 10. Then post your player card and a few replays.
28 Mar 2016, 17:04 PM

just add brace option for volks why this is so difcult relic ?
28 Mar 2016, 17:12 PM

just add brace option for volks why this is so difcult relic ?

*drives cromwell over braced volks blob*
*squish*
28 Mar 2016, 17:26 PM

*drives cromwell over braced volks blob*
*squish*

nah nah nah. The tanks will stop for people in brace mode hahahaha

28 Mar 2016, 17:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2016, 16:13 PMGrumpy

I'm one of those 250-600 "scrub" (as you call) players. I only beat scrub players when using Advanced Emplacements. Advanced Emplacements is good only on a few small 2v2 maps, and even then only if the other team isn't good at countering.

If you think it is so good, play the minimum 10 games using it to get ranked. You should easily be top 20, maybe even top 10. Then post your player card and a few replays.

Hey, good job beating scrubs boyo! :sibDZ:

I don't need to use that crap (which I refuse to buy, take notes children; we don't want P2W :hansGG: ) to get myself to the top coz im already there :romeoPro:

I think you missed the old Tiger Ace but who knows in these days, RNGod moves in a bloody english fog. :sibTux:

Now :megusta:

Lets be serious :hansRAGE:

You did point out that this commander is good on small maps but you forgot my friend that most maps are small. :luvDerp:

The real problem is the ability :snfQuinn: that allows the british player to counter the axis counters to emplacements (4cp, no user-input 24/7 counter-arty barrage). :hansGG:

A wise man once told me that Ostheer 105 arty cures cancer :hansWUT:

But the second after he told me that his guns got vaporised by coordinated fire. :guyokay:

Guess what;. limeys & chavs can camp all day with self-repair, improved emplacements and wreck havoc while poor Hansi struggles to take down 20% health only to face an army of comets. :hansRAGE::hansWUT:

Skill or :hansRNG: put aside. Everyone sweats against the cancer which requires almost zero input from the otterside and easly provides free victories :sibToxic::romeoPls:

I've seen players with high british ranks using this commander and being utter crappy with other factions (nevermind their :lolol: micro) :romeoHairDay:

So we conclude the following fellow chap: :luvCarrot:

R U L E B R I T A N N I A :sibHyena::sibHyena::sibHyena:britsbrits:hansWUT:britsbrits:hansGASM:britsbrits:sibHyena::sibHyena::sibHyena:

PS: Regarding my playercard, I've got some good knows :wub::megusta:

29 Mar 2016, 02:04 AM

.......stuff.......with lots of faces.........

My bad, didn't see the link for your player card. Still wondering why you care about this commander. Did you lose one game to someone that you would normally beat and therefore this commander is OP? It still doesn't work for me. I got it as a free drop and go backwards when I try to use it a lot.
29 Mar 2016, 04:34 AM

Funny how you say LeFH could be countered but it's deleted by off map...

But wait! What's the counter for OKW Med+Schwerer+ISGs? Yep, ML-20! Oh but it's ereased by off map as well...

Yea by all those OKW off maps like, erm, actually OKW doesn't have any good off maps.
29 Mar 2016, 04:37 AM

A was saying this for ages ever since OKW came out that the game is about flanking, capping but Schwerer HQ and Med Truck completly deny this.

Guess what was the answer.

L2P :foreveralone:

Are you saying that Sim city (where the bofors actually counters its counters) is as easy to take out as OKW bases?

Because thats retarded
29 Mar 2016, 04:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2016, 15:20 PMtenid
It's also why you should take out the forward assembly first rather than plinking away endlessly at the bofors or mortar pit. It can't even brace!

Except often you dont know where it is.
29 Mar 2016, 14:42 PM

Except often you dont know where it is.

Well you should, it has a very small radius to repair and slightly larger to be within the field that gives it its extra ability.
29 Mar 2016, 15:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Mar 2016, 02:04 AMGrumpy

My bad, didn't see the link for your player card. Still wondering why you care about this commander. Did you lose one game to someone that you would normally beat and therefore this commander is OP? It still doesn't work for me. I got it as a free drop and go backwards when I try to use it a lot.

The answer you are seeking for, is in the past:

29 Mar 2016, 19:23 PM

OKW Zeroing arty off-map actually works. Only viable counter in the entire game
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment