Login

russian armor

ostheer cant keep up with the other factions

10 Mar 2016, 23:54 PM

Honestly since the vetting has been fixed ive noticed that grens get hard countered by almost every infantry in the game except cons and bleed the most.. In 2v2 the blobbing is out of this world because infantry are more durable due to the vet fix. It is not normal as an ostheer played to do twice the damage and kills and yet still loose the game do to the mp bleed and vet scaling. The panzergrens just bleed way to hard compared to other specialized infantry. I find guards are dominating the playing field since vet they wreck almost everything including light vehicles. Anyone else notice this?
10 Mar 2016, 23:56 PM
Donator 11

I don't think Pgrens bleed THAT hard but their reinforcement cost could come down slightly or happen faster.
11 Mar 2016, 01:28 AM

If you are trying to be aggressive with Ostheer and go toe to toe with Allied infantry, you're playing them wrong.
11 Mar 2016, 02:03 AM

Yep. I can deal with USFs and soviets for the most part but Brit emplacements are just killing my ELO in 2v2s.

Why bother anyway. Axis is designed in a way to die in the early 10 minutes of a match, not fun if you ask me.
aaa

Reinfore cost of pgren reduction? They already coast 140 per squad almost like mainline inf. Guards cost ~162 shocks ~192
Guards no one ever used it in tournaments they bleed like a crazy to everithing including 222 if not in green cover.

They already said that they balance stuff only for 1v1.

Oh tree have everithing now elite inf pgrens semi-elite inf grens light vehicles all of that stuff comes at a discount compared to other factions. Being more wipeable is the neccesity to balance their cheap lmg grens and sniper and support weapons.
11 Mar 2016, 03:51 AM

If you notice how relic balance the game lately, you'll find they've increase the pop of pioneer from 5 to 6 and decrease the pop of shocktroops from 10 to 8. lol

Here's the pop joke:
Shocktroops 6 models,8 pop
Guards 6 models,8 pop
Grenadiers 4 models,7 pop
PGrenadiers 4 models,9 pop
Pioneers 4 models,6 pop
Pfusilier 6 models,6 pop

Relic encourages the US/UK 2xLMG blobs but ignores how expensive the grenadier are(30 MP per modle for reinforcement).

Relic encourages the UK simcity playing style but give wehr noting to counter.(Common mortars are outranged by mortar pits.THE RANGE IS 80 vs 115!)

Relic gives brits the ability to tech to Comet fast but delays the wehr T4 when they've got to T3.(NEED ANOTHER 360MP/120FU to tech to T4 when getting to T3 already.)

Relic gives the birts emplacements self-repair magic ability but makes wehr pioneers the busiest worker(always have to retreat to build tech buildings) and give the pioneers the lowest repair speed, then still increase the pop to 6.

So why do you guys still play this faction?I will give you an advice, just don't play wehr.
11 Mar 2016, 04:19 AM

forgotten about all the population change with all the recent bugs. pio pop really need to go down to 5 pop.

Relic encourages the UK simcity playing style but give wehr noting to counter.(Common mortars are outranged by mortar pits.THE RANGE IS 80 vs 115!)

I will be happy if they replace the mortar emplacement with a normal mortar. Less simcity and give the brits an actual artillery.
11 Mar 2016, 04:31 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I will be happy if they replace the mortar emplacement with a normal mortar. Less simcity and give the brits an actual artillery.

It's like 95% of what makes British Simcities anyway, after all Bofors are just conceptually Flak trucks (with major differences of course, but you get what I mean). Bofors spam wouldn't have as much value if they didn't cover mortar pits bleeding enemies trying to get VPs or destroy the Bofors.
11 Mar 2016, 07:11 AM

... I find guards are dominating the playing field since vet they wreck almost everything including light vehicles...

Not to sound like a dick here but an elite squad (supposed to be the best of the best) that come stock with AT rifles, upgradeable with 2 machineguns.... Isnt their role to wreck light vehcles?...
11 Mar 2016, 07:51 AM

The only unit that for me is not fine is pgren, elite unit with really underwhelming vet bonus
11 Mar 2016, 08:21 AM

I agree. Grens (even vet3) just melt vs vet3 allied infantry. Maybe small prize decrease for Pg's would be nice.
11 Mar 2016, 08:41 AM

Expected...

- Decrease Pgrens reinf cost
- Buff assault grenediers
- Buff shocktroops, or give them a naked skin that reflects their capabilities after spawning in vacant buildings
- Buff Obers or decrease their price
- Buff JLI... A LOT

And maybe next time instead of adding Rangers for USF, add KCH for the faction that actually needs a proper infantry option.
11 Mar 2016, 15:44 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2016, 08:41 AMRiCE
Expected...

- Buff shocktroops, or give them a naked skin that reflects their capabilities after spawning in vacant buildings
- Buff JLI... A LOT

And maybe next time instead of adding Rangers for USF, add KCH for the faction that actually needs a proper infantry option.

What's wrong with jeagers, they're relatively cheap and have great veterancy. Don't to mention they win from all base infantry at long range.
If anything needs a buff it's pathfinders.
11 Mar 2016, 15:53 PM
Donator 33

I don't think PGrens need to be cheaper TBH. I'd like to see a slight pop reduction to 8 tho.

And Pios could be 5 pop.
11 Mar 2016, 16:05 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2016, 15:44 PMLooney
If anything needs a buff it's pathfinders.

You don't feel they perform well with double BARs?

I do feel like they deserve a small price reduction though since JLI are easily better off the bat at the exact same cost, but not more than 10 or 15 MP at most.
11 Mar 2016, 16:15 PM

http://coh2chart.com/

and there sits SU at the bottom at 48.5%
11 Mar 2016, 16:18 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2016, 16:05 PMVuther

You don't feel they perform well with double BARs?

I do feel like they deserve a small price reduction though since JLI are easily better off the bat at the exact same cost, but not more than 10 or 15 MP at most.

They perform great with bars, but I rather give my rifles double bars, giving thompsons to airborne or invest ammo in the p47. It would be nice if they spawned out of buildings and remove weapon slots on them, because they get scoped rifles anyway.
11 Mar 2016, 16:25 PM

WTF Gren's vet2 is amazing
11 Mar 2016, 16:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2016, 08:41 AMRiCE
Expected...

- Buff JLI... A LOT

I agree with most of this. A few extra things, if Pzgrens get a lower reinforce cost, stormtrooper also deserve that (considering they're the same, except don't come with assault rifles). JLI don't need too much of a buff, just enough that they can still fight at medium range, and are not always restricted to long range fighting. KCH :foreveralone:, I'll actually be revamping the KCH vet system in my mod later today to compensate for the patch.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 36
unknown 23
Mexico 18
Germany 836
New Zealand 12
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W