Login

russian armor

ostheer cant keep up with the other factions

11 Mar 2016, 16:28 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2016, 16:18 PMLooney

They perform great with bars, but I rather give my rifles double bars, giving thompsons to airborne or invest ammo in the p47. It would be nice if they spawned out of buildings and remove weapon slots on them, because they get scoped rifles anyway.

While I would be open to making Paths more JLI-alike and making them better immediately while removing upgrading on them, I'm pretty just making them spawn out of buildings and removing their weapon slots would still make them pretty inferior to JLI (JLI's snipe execute is usually better and they have far more abilities).
11 Mar 2016, 16:33 PM

Ostheer has the worst win rate since the vet fix, and grens, i still find get wiped way to easy and it costs you the game do to there man power bleed. 1 mortar round, 1 mine, its happened way to many times to count. The are without a doubt the easiest faction for wiping.
11 Mar 2016, 16:47 PM

Ostheer has the worst win rate since the vet fix, and grens, i still find get wiped way to easy and it costs you the game do to there man power bleed. 1 mortar round, 1 mine, its happened way to many times to count. The are without a doubt the easiest faction for wiping.

To deal with allied terminator squads, all you have to do is go Elite Troops, then get 2 grens. Use a double stun grenade on them, and most of the time, it's a clean wipe.
11 Mar 2016, 16:47 PM

If you are trying to be aggressive with Ostheer and go toe to toe with Allied infantry, you're playing them wrong.

^
11 Mar 2016, 16:58 PM

Lies. More bias please.

http://coh2chart.com/

March 10th 1v1 win rates:

OKW: 67.4%
UKF: 67.2%
USF: 61.5%
OST: 60.8%
SOV: 48.5%
11 Mar 2016, 17:17 PM

Isn't this a problem with unit spacing and not unit v unit balance? Brits suffer similar problems until 5 man squads appear.

Seeing a lot of PG stuff in this thread. PG's are ridiculously potent, BUT (and a big butt here) they basically don't have a vet 1 (med packs that can't be used on vet squad, what?) so have to unlock 2 levels of vet to pick up their bonuses. This is problematic because when they arrive they are ok for cost, but then are quickly outscaled by Allied infantry with unlocked weapons, and then have to wait until vet 2 (which is now harder to acquire) to be able to stand back up to them. Their shrek upgrade is ok as well, but the small squad size means you usually try to hold off on this until later when tanks are extremely prevalent and of course you permanently give up AI to do so.
11 Mar 2016, 18:16 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Seeing a lot of PG stuff in this thread. PG's are ridiculously potent, BUT (and a big butt here) they basically don't have a vet 1 (med packs that can't be used on vet squad, what?) so have to unlock 2 levels of vet to pick up their bonuses. This is problematic because when they arrive they are ok for cost, but then are quickly outscaled by Allied infantry with unlocked weapons, and then have to wait until vet 2 (which is now harder to acquire) to be able to stand back up to them.

Inverse bait

Yeah, this was the real problem with PGs before vet was bugged, and it probably will remain so again in the meantime. Spreading out their vet bonuses to the earlier ranks more is probably the way to go to alleviate it.
11 Mar 2016, 18:26 PM

Just fix ostheer vet1 bonus on infantry, it's so useless and so slow to even use. When can you even stand still with 2 inf squads rubbing themselves...

Easiest fix is make them able to use it on themselves, never understood that idea on it that they can only heal other squads...

People say SU vet1 is bad, but it's still 100% better than ostheer vet1. I would pay so much that my vet1 grens could plant tripwires on doors, get flare information...but no, i can only use with over 20ammo medikit on some other squad and for the healing to start takes like 15s.
11 Mar 2016, 18:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

-Update veterancy for EFA.

-PG just need a smoother transition between vet0 and vet2.
11 Mar 2016, 18:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2016, 18:16 PMVuther

Inverse bait

Yeah, this was the real problem with PGs before vet was bugged, and it probably will remain so again in the meantime. Spreading out their vet bonuses to the earlier ranks more is probably the way to go to alleviate it.

Lol, I can spell butt but I don't know how to use it.
:D
11 Mar 2016, 18:59 PM
Coder Red Badge

More butts please. Carry on.
11 Mar 2016, 19:06 PM

So, ostheer needs elite infantry in T2 that can be compared with okw or soviet 2-3cp elites? Please no.
11 Mar 2016, 19:09 PM

Pg just need better vet that's all
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 36
unknown 6
United States 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W