Login

russian armor

Sim City

PAGES (10)down
4 Mar 2016, 15:17 PM

You keep repeating arguments that are centered around 1v1. Sorry buddy. Most of us are talking about 2v2 and up. But I think mostly 2v2. ESL means nothing for this thread. It's been stated it's not a real balance issue for 1v1....

Then you should focus on that 2v2, because "and up" is a free game and things DEFINITELY won't be nerfed/buffed because some random noobs can't play :snfQuinn:
4 Mar 2016, 16:57 PM

Then you should focus on that 2v2, because "and up" is a free game and things DEFINITELY won't be nerfed/buffed because some random noobs can't play :snfQuinn:

I don't play 3v3 4v4 randoms, I play AT. But my most game play is 2v2s. Where I see the problem most, as do others...
6 Mar 2016, 20:19 PM

You can't compare the two at all.

The tiger ace was a free super tank. Before the tiger ace could hit the field, the ostheer player had equal resources as the enemy and all the tools he needed to build an army that could face any thread. After the tiger ace hit the field his army got such a massive boost for 0 resources that he could just face-roll the enemy. The allies only stood a chance if they were already far ahead before the TA hit the field, if they were slightly ahead, even, or god forbid slightly behind, it was game over instantly.

With the brits it's completely different. Brits don't get a complete early game army if they go for bofors. Their AT options are extremely limited making them very vulnerable to light vehicle play. If you play aggressively enough the enemy won't even be able to set it up. If they do manage to somehow get a bofors up, you are not even at a disadvantage. A bofors is of no immediate danger and will not wreck your face instantly and you have plenty of time to transition into the counter: teching up to panthers. Brits have no follow up tanks that are too much for axis nondoctrinal tanks to handle; unlike USF where you had to use very vulnerable Jacksons that had to fight a 50 range, self spotting, blitzing, target-weak-point-using tiger ace IN ADDITION to facing the other tanks made by the ostheer player because, again, the tiger ace was free.

Elite troops was even banned from some tournaments because of how OP it was. British emplacement play got completely trashed last ESL, even with the emplacement buffing commander. This should probably tell you something about how the two cannot be compared.

You misunderstood, im not comparing between them.
I am pointing out the similiarities between the suggested counters: vs ace, win before it hits the field.
As usf, win before 15 minutes (vs any axis strat).
Vs bofors, beat brit with light vehicle's before he gets one.
I could as easily pointed out to something as fighting 2 tigers at once, or JT and KT from the same player.

The point i made was that suggesting something akin to beat the the player before minute X or unit(s) Y is build is not a valid defence in any way for the current situation.
7 Mar 2016, 00:58 AM

I've watched your Twitch, Intelligence209.

You really aren't very good at the game so I can't say I'm surprised you routinely fail against expensive gimmick strategies in 2v2.
7 Mar 2016, 01:35 AM

The release of this commander just makes the current playstyle against helms deep rather boring. I don't find any of it engaging, and its just frustrating like the OP said.

I thought the british were fine, but playing against this sim city feel is just boring. Do it LoL style where we can veto the enemy teams doctrines and then play hah :)
7 Mar 2016, 04:17 AM

You really aren't very good at the game so I can't say I'm surprised you routinely fail against expensive gimmick strategies in 2v2.

I'm terrible at the game. Im not good at all
7 Mar 2016, 09:36 AM

I'm terrible at the game. Im not good at all

So why do you believe you're able to identify balance problems?
7 Mar 2016, 10:34 AM

Last night I played a 4v4 game on City 17. It's 2v2 on the right side, as you know. The 2 birts guys made goddamn 10 emplacements (mortar pits covered by bofors) during the whole game. Well my Wehr mate didn't build mortars and skiped to T2 directly so I had to built 4 ISG guns to counter the annoying emplacements. Although at last we won but there's absolutely no fun to play against the emplacements spam. And this has become the new meta. Every game you can see the brits players spam the emplacements. It's not OP but is this intended? Axis players must always build 4 ISGs or 5 mortars to counter the emplacements? And always choose the MortarHT or 105mm arts commander?

Here's the rep.https://www.coh2.org/replay/50278/disgusting-simcity
7 Mar 2016, 11:23 AM

Some football trainer don't play well still they lead some of the best team

P.s: kat I can do 10 others analogy
7 Mar 2016, 11:54 AM

:rofl: Thank you, valid point :)
and yet he makes a thread about the balance :facepalm:
7 Mar 2016, 11:56 AM

good question, sir
7 Mar 2016, 11:59 AM

Guys stop being douchebags
7 Mar 2016, 12:34 PM

Your so correct. I'm a fourm hero keyboard warrior. I act like my shoe size not my age. I should just uninstall and delete my account.
7 Mar 2016, 12:35 PM

good question, sir

It's not just a good question it's an excellent question
7 Mar 2016, 12:36 PM

Your so correct. I'm a fourm hero keyboard warrior. I act like my shoe size not my age. I should just uninstall and delete my account.

7 Mar 2016, 12:41 PM

Your so cute and funny. I love it
7 Mar 2016, 12:46 PM

it's sad that idiots like kait and others are such d bags, because unfortunately both sega's weak ass death by a thousand cuts style moneymaking dlc strategy and coh2 having this stupid focus on esl have already ensured this game will most likely never again break 10 000 player peak per day on steam. You drive people away from the community by being such an idiot. Those 8 thousand posts will look pretty stupid in a year when it's you and five other people playing 1v1.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS