Login

russian armor

[OKW] MP44, FG42 need a heavy nerf

Is sturmpioneers as the free, starter unit a good idea? (Specially for the new OKW)
Option Distribution Votes
72%
28%
Should falls purchase their FG42s?
61%
39%
Should Falls be able to pop out of neutral buildings.
69%
31%
Total votes: 182
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
3 Feb 2016, 00:43 AM

FG42; It is effective at all ranges indeed, and that's why it shits on balance. Even worse, you can pop them out anywhere you want, and immediately turn the game in your favor even if you have no brain and are a god awful player. Oh and did I mention that you get it for free? Unlike the Thompson and other similar stuff.

MP44; It is extremely broken on sturmpioneers and creates an aweful mismatch against USF/SU. Once you are caught off guard you should press the 'T' key on your keyboard hysterically or you will lose your expensive suqad. Also If they are approaching and charging into your rifleman you should run away as fast you can. And all for a mere 20MP cost difference. Did I mention that you get one for free right at the start of your game?

Panzergrenadiers are OP as well. Their mid range is insane and that needs to be reduced.

3 Feb 2016, 00:50 AM
Donator 11

2nd poll lacks option "they are ok". Also are you sure you are not spamming threads?

Oh, and btw all starting units are worth just as much as they cost, nothing different here.
3 Feb 2016, 01:01 AM

I'll let DonnieChan do the honors
3 Feb 2016, 01:05 AM
Donator 11

:clap: this guy probably doesn't even know what you are on about :D

Btw guys, did you see in the first poll? FREE SQUADS :thumbsup:

Panzergrenadiers are OP as well. Their mid range is insane and that needs to be reduced.

Oh god, just read that one. I was recently talking with somebody that AI version of pzgrens is the only unit that is so ballanced nobody ever called it OP. Now my collection of OP threads for every single ostheer and soviet unit is full at last :luvDerp:
3 Feb 2016, 01:39 AM

Abstained because I think falls are fine (which is not represented in poll 2)

Also whats with the biased options in poll 1? Geez.
3 Feb 2016, 01:42 AM

FG42; It is effective at all ranges indeed, and that's why it shits on balance. Even worse, you can pop them out anywhere you want, and immediately turn the game in your favor even if you have no brain and are a god awful player. Oh and did I mention that you get it for free? Unlike the Thompson and other similar stuff.

MP44; It is extremely broken on sturmpioneers and creates an aweful mismatch against USF/SU. Once you are caught off guard you should press the 'T' key on your keyboard hysterically or you will lose your expensive suqad. Also If they are approaching and charging into your rifleman you should run away as fast you can. And all for a mere 20MP cost difference. Did I mention that you get one for free right at the start of your game?

My guess is you have only played against these units because a bias is poking its head up.
3 Feb 2016, 01:43 AM

3 Feb 2016, 01:51 AM

do u make account just to complain? or seek to improve?

i suggest u ask any strategist to help u improve. better that way.
3 Feb 2016, 01:54 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Horrible poll. All of these are fine.
3 Feb 2016, 02:01 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Don't bait out in public.
Neo
3 Feb 2016, 02:03 AM

Silly poll. Falls are the most expensive Axis infantry in the game and arguably overpriced.
3 Feb 2016, 02:04 AM

No, means No. Pzgren is OP? lol... And I refuse to vote in the 2nd one.
3 Feb 2016, 02:36 AM

What kind of poll is this DansGame
3 Feb 2016, 02:57 AM

Someone has clearly never tried to spam Falls and then get rekt because you bleed MP so bad its not funny.

The only thing about Strums is I feel like they should remove the 100% movement speed over rough terrain - it was a nice bonus back when they were more expensive and you rarely built more than 1 additional one but now it feels a bit excessive; especially against Conscripts. Otherwise they are fine.
3 Feb 2016, 03:02 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Official forums, plz come soon.

Poll and thread is bad and you should feel bad (\/) (°,,,°) (\/)

Only thing worth discussing is if they should adjust their cost and let them paradrop instead of spawning from buildings.
3 Feb 2016, 03:04 AM

Did I mention that you get one for free right at the start of your game?

No you don't, the cost of the starting squad is automatically subtracted from your starting manpower.
3 Feb 2016, 03:04 AM

Oh lawd I'm laffin. That second poll option is particularly golden.
3 Feb 2016, 03:26 AM

1. show playercard

2. stop talking trash

it's pathetic how many guys around here just with a few post start discussions like that :facepalm: maybe just bored trolls :sibToxic::hansWUT:
3 Feb 2016, 03:40 AM

Official forums, plz come soon.

Poll and thread is bad and you should feel bad (\/) (°,,,°) (\/)

Only thing worth discussing is if they should adjust their cost and let them paradrop instead of spawning from buildings.

what happen official Forum is up??
3 Feb 2016, 06:28 AM
Patrion 28

No. They beat all similary priced units, hence they shouldn't come for free.

this is stupid. for one, they don't necessarily beat similarly priced units and spios can also cause heavy mp bleed to their player. it's also not why i have issues with them as a starting unit. two, they don't come for "free". all factions have a starting mp amount (which iirc is higher for OKW due to a patch late last year) and the starting unit is deducted from that amount.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 36
unknown 24
Mexico 14
Germany 899

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %