Login

russian armor

Speeding up command points

18 Jan 2016, 09:12 AM

Hi all! New here and there are a few 'rules' of the game I find hard to get official info on.
Can anyone pls let me know if there are any tips or tricks to speeding up the acquisition of command points? Or can some one tell me how exactly they are earned? Cheers and I am looking forward to being a part of this community so hello all!
18 Jan 2016, 09:16 AM

Command Points build up slowly over time, but they are accelerated by doing damage to enemy units.
18 Jan 2016, 09:25 AM

There's no real way of speeding up command points, some games you get the faster if you're fighting all the time and in a other game you're going to be at 10 command points at 25 minutes in to the game

The only way to get a lot of command points quickly is fighting since killing/losing units will grant you the command points
18 Jan 2016, 10:08 AM

Thank you guys! I thought it was weird that in some games I had heaps and in others CP's were as rare as hens teeth. Makes sense now. This noob salutes your replies
18 Jan 2016, 10:12 AM

Other things such as building tech structures and caches grant extra XP which goes towards command points, with tech strictures offering more than caches.
18 Jan 2016, 10:47 AM

its basically about the amount of enimies youve killed and the amount of troops that have sacrificed themselves to the fatherland.And the amount of the structures youve built(bunkers,base buildings.dont know about mines tho).
So in conclusion, its generally a reflextion of your activity in a game.
18 Jan 2016, 12:00 PM

USF doesn't receive extra CP early game because they don't build strutures. Expect being around 1/2 of your 1st CP when other factions are CP1 if they build their T1 structure
18 Jan 2016, 12:12 PM

Taking damage or casualties also gives you CP...
18 Jan 2016, 14:02 PM

Things that speed up CPs:

-build structures and global upgrades(aka-tech)

-kill shit

-lose shit

-build shit

Basically, if you're rushing for CPs, retreating early without causing or taking considerable attrition is pointless.

Basically, attrition prevention doesn't apply and if you want it to, use snipers and CQC troops.
19 Jan 2016, 08:33 AM

Permanently Banned
Specifically, other than what was mentioned above. Destroying armor and fighting vehicles really helps because they are worth more exp.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Australia 4
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment