Login

russian armor

something has to be done with retreat points.

10 Jan 2016, 09:07 AM

Literally the only retreat point that is problematic is the okw one because you can get it faster than any other, and it's the most durable retreat point.

But nooo, lets shit on brits even more, and act like usf starts with major.

lock retreat point behind t4 for okw, there.
10 Jan 2016, 09:20 AM

What about still starting the game with a panzergrenider squad despite the Volks buff?

Bulletproof capping Kubel?

Anti everything Volks?(ok this one is debatable but still)
10 Jan 2016, 10:44 AM

if we remove FRP, Relic must give a non-doctrinal reinforcement HT to OKW/USF/Brit that can reinforce on any territories, like Sov/Ostheer ones.

Not sure if Relic will implement new stock units to 3 factions.
10 Jan 2016, 10:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jan 2016, 10:44 AMEsxile
if we remove FRP, Relic must give a non-doctrinal reinforcement HT to OKW/USF/Brit that can reinforce on any territories, like Sov/Ostheer ones.

Not sure if Relic will implement new stock units to 3 factions.

There is already Search-light for OKW.
UKF and USF already have transpoerters as a doctrinal so I don't see any problem with this.
10 Jan 2016, 11:04 AM

There is already Search-light for OKW.
UKF and USF already have transpoerters as a doctrinal so I don't see any problem with this.

Well in fact, OKW already has the truck to reinforce but it isn't mobile (but it heals), Brit and USF, M3/M5 are existing ingame but doctrinal, now I'm not sure Relic will add them as stock. I haven't see Relic adding any unit after release, they only switch OKW P4 and Sturmtiger.
10 Jan 2016, 15:21 PM
Patrion 14

Idm removing it, but give OKW and USF stock Half tracks then. :guyokay:
10 Jan 2016, 15:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jan 2016, 15:21 PMLooney
Idm removing it, but give OKW and USF stock Half tracks then. :guyokay:

Well, there are brits, who don't have useful FRP and have no stock HT, so... not sure if needed.
Its not like OKW or USF lack field presence, FRP or not.
10 Jan 2016, 17:22 PM

Please remove all the forward retreat points. Its bullshit. There are halftracks for a reason, and command bunkers and FHQs and all that.

+1
10 Jan 2016, 18:56 PM

Let FRPs alone. What is this, the new fashion, "let's kill FRPs?" Relic should be really careful with these forums alot of nonsense is written here.
10 Jan 2016, 20:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jan 2016, 15:29 PMKatitof

Well, there are brits, who don't have useful FRP and have no stock HT, so... not sure if needed.
Its not like OKW or USF lack field presence, FRP or not.

Well they actually don´t lack because they have FRP. It is difficult to estimate the result of removing without compensation.
10 Jan 2016, 21:14 PM

In addition remove gun on top of shwerer panzer.
10 Jan 2016, 23:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jan 2016, 20:54 PMEsxile

Well they actually don´t lack because they have FRP. It is difficult to estimate the result of removing without compensation.

Its a 450mp investment that dies to 15 muni nade barrage if you don't want to stand there for 20 seconds with small arms.

I've said "useful" for a reason.

This thing looks like a tent and is just as durable while costing an arm and a leg.

Moreover, good luck playing blobby with UKF, which is the case of FRP of OKW and USF.
10 Jan 2016, 23:50 PM

IF remove forward retreat, then give all factions reinforce HT in base tech tree that don't have one, and make all 'em cost VERY LITTLE popcap ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

would promote soft retreat
would actually see hts in late game
would balance by homogenization

I'm also with this one. Remove but give HT's.
11 Jan 2016, 04:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jan 2016, 23:36 PMKatitof

Its a 450mp investment that dies to 15 muni nade barrage if you don't want to stand there for 20 seconds with small arms.

This thing looks like a tent and is just as durable while costing an arm and a leg.

Moreover, good luck playing blobby with UKF, which is the case of FRP of OKW and USF.

but it also gives garrison bonus and being a forward weapon rack. those are pretty nice.

its also cheap, T2, (280mp) and has no pop cap unlike:

Soviet M5, which is T3, and costs fuel to make, and takes popcap.

11 Jan 2016, 05:57 AM

either show playercard, or stop posting

Just stfu, none of your business
11 Jan 2016, 08:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jan 2016, 23:36 PMKatitof

No, I was speaking about your comparison with USF/OKW, I don't own brit so I'll not speak of. I'm skeptical USF/OKW would simply be more balance by removing FRP since they've been design around the feature.
11 Jan 2016, 08:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 08:05 AMEsxile

No, I was speaking about your comparison with USF/OKW, I don't own brit so I'll not speak of. I'm skeptical USF/OKW would simply be more balance by removing FRP since they've been design around the feature.

OKW actually have stopped being designed around FRP the moment they were allowed to build trucks on base sector without the need to create resource chain.

USF, well, it exists for sole purpose of excusing Majors and ambulances existence.
11 Jan 2016, 08:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 08:15 AMKatitof

OKW actually have stopped being designed around FRP the moment they were allowed to build trucks on base sector without the need to create resource chain.

USF, well, it exists for sole purpose of excusing Majors and ambulances existence.

Yes, but remove it and you simply reverse the situation:

Ostheer can field 1 ht reinforcing in any territories + 2 bunkers heal/reinforcement
Sov has T3 ht reinforcing in any territories + merge if they want to keep a support weapon on field and retreat a cons.

OKW and USF would simply be pushed of the map too easily. Early game for OWK since they have their T3 to temporize around 10 minutes but USF would be pointless with only rifle and HMGlolriflenadeinyouface/HMGlolflamnadeinyourface.
11 Jan 2016, 08:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 08:30 AMEsxile

Yes, but remove it and you simply reverse the situation:

Ostheer can field 1 ht reinforcing in any territories + 2 bunkers heal/reinforcement
Sov has T3 ht reinforcing in any territories + merge if they want to keep a support weapon on field and retreat a cons.

OKW and USF would simply be pushed of the map too easily. Early game for OWK since they have their T3 to temporize around 10 minutes but USF would be pointless with only rifle and HMGlolriflenadeinyouface/HMGlolflamnadeinyourface.

And you could still place forward truck or park ambulance on the field, you just wouldn't be able to hard retreat to it, just like you can't to ost bunker or sov FHQ(RIP).
11 Jan 2016, 08:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 08:32 AMKatitof

And you could still place forward truck or park ambulance on the field, you just wouldn't be able to hard retreat to it, just like you can't to ost bunker or sov FHQ(RIP).

This is why i think giving a HT to OKW/USF would best suit the removal of FRP, because honestly I already soft retreat to my ambulance anytime I can but the ambulance remains a non combatant unit and your only source of heal. You'll need to have two of them to heal at your base and soft retreat or decrew it and put a 200mp RE squad in it, it become a bit expensive just to be able to heal at your base and have a soft retreat point that weak.

Another idea is to simply increase the time to reinforce outside of your base sector so it will make them less reliable to reinforce blob. make it x2 for any model.

Another idea is to disable the healing function anytime your reinforce a unit from the ambulance or OKW FRP (with a short cooldown after each model reinforced).

There are ways to make them less powerful abilities before just removing them.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★