Login

russian armor

Target weak point nerf.

29 Dec 2015, 20:23 PM

I think that when allied tanks are designed around mobility and flanking (except shrek blobs make that more risk than reward these days) an ability which negates that is flawed. The axis tanks deal more damage and are more durable, TWP is overkill.
29 Dec 2015, 22:39 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2015, 20:23 PMGrim
I think that when allied tanks are designed around mobility and flanking (except shrek blobs make that more risk than reward these days) an ability which negates that is flawed. The axis tanks deal more damage and are more durable, TWP is overkill.

All ostheer tanks do 160 damage, same as allied. No ostheer tank gets 60 range, all allied factions have non doc 60 range TD. Axis tanks cost more, yet its OP that they perform for their price. LOL.

Also NEVEC you are a joke. L2P.
29 Dec 2015, 22:55 PM

All ostheer tanks do 160 damage, same as allied. No ostheer tank gets 60 range, all allied factions have non doc 60 range TD. Axis tanks cost more, yet its OP that they perform for their price. LOL.

I think you have quoted the wrong person? Your point bares no relevance to my statement.

We are talking about TWP. I state that allied tanks must use their mobility(?) to flank axis tanks to negate their advantage in armour (important) and penetration values (also important). TWP is overkill, it would be the same as giving volks fausts while they still have shreks. If you take away an allied tanks mobility it is a dead tank as it doesn't have the health/armour to withstand much punishment.

If a sherman (example tank) drives over mines I didn't clear or gets damaged and fausted then I was outplayed. Having something with the range of a ATG able to immobilise a tank so easily doesn't really offer much in the way of counter play. Sure, in an ideal world the player shouldn't drive within range of an AT gun but if it does happen (and it does) then the damage dealt should be punishment enough, giving you the choice to fall back or push on with all the risks.

But meh, I can see from your previous posts that I shouldn't get my hopes up for anything less than a rehash of L2P.
29 Dec 2015, 22:57 PM

Permanently Banned
If we remove TWP can the pak40 get the 50% increased accuracy vs vehicles like the 6 pounder does?
29 Dec 2015, 23:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2015, 15:02 PMIGOR

yep , as long as is in axis hands... is fine , like why the hell would axis need this kind of ability, our tanks are not paper enough? :snfPeter:
Cringe!

I wonder how any Allied player has ever won a game within the last two and a half years. You know, the time the Pak40 had this ability.
30 Dec 2015, 00:01 AM

Cringe!

I wonder how any Allied player has ever won a game within the last two and a half years. You know, the time the Pak40 had this ability.

in the time i played this game , a year ago this ability was bugged so i never faced it, is ridiculous 5 sec stun... have played some those days but as brits, the comets , churchills can get out alive with low hp but they can.

as usf i didn't faced it yet. but 5 sec stun in a m36 or sherman ? really ? you think it
is fine ? ok than.
30 Dec 2015, 00:24 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Cringe!

And you know that the ability went from usable, unusable and usable again ?

TwP on pak40 is fine, i'll see it mostly as part of the value of the unit. Zis got big crew and barrage, pounder has increased accuracy, USF got increased range and cheaper value, OKW is cheaper n has 0 movement penalty whiled cloaked with vet.

There's only 2 things to argue: OH Puma TwP instead of aimed shot and having double penetration.
30 Dec 2015, 01:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2015, 13:57 PMButcher
No. The StuG Vet1 was effectively nerfed out of the game already. No need to do this with the Pak also. Not going to waste ammo on a gun jam.

the gun disable is awesome. the stug can 1v1 most tank in the game if it get the ability to hit.
30 Dec 2015, 06:39 AM

Axis fanboy that don't knows how this game working. Just for comparsion, jagdpanzer 4 easily beats jackson, jp4 + kt is unbeatable by 60 range allied TD combo because they are dying to superior TD that have more hp, more armor, lower target size, better accuracy, shorter reload and cloack + vet 2 additional 160 hitpoints.
30 Dec 2015, 06:42 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 06:39 AMNEVEC

Axis fanboy that don't knows how this game working. Just for comparsion, jagdpanzer 4 easily beats jackson, jp4 + kt is unbeatable by 60 range allied TD combo because they are dying to superior TD that have more hp, more armor, lower target size, better accuracy, shorter reload and cloack + vet 2 additional 160 hitpoints.

Lol 310 fuel + full teching + 135 fuel. kek. Sorry one jackson with bar riflemen in front can't counter it.
30 Dec 2015, 07:03 AM

Lol 310 fuel + full teching + 135 fuel. kek. Sorry one jackson with bar riflemen in front can't counter it.

And even 3 jacksons ( 375 fuel and much more manpower) won't counter it.
30 Dec 2015, 07:06 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 07:03 AMNEVEC

pfft yes they will. If you can't kill a single jp4 and a crappy king tiger that can't even touch your jacksons, then you are a failure of a player. 3 jacksons is still cheaper haha.
30 Dec 2015, 07:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 07:03 AMNEVEC

Dont even try to have a argument with williams, he is one of the most axis biased players here.

He even tried to justify last patch volley fire kek
30 Dec 2015, 08:09 AM

If we remove TWP can the pak40 get the 50% increased accuracy vs vehicles like the 6 pounder does?

Sure, the moment shrecks will have mortar like trajectory and accuracy and you will have to use doctrines to even think about vehicle snare.
30 Dec 2015, 08:16 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 08:09 AMKatitof

Sure, the moment shrecks will have mortar like trajectory and accuracy and you will have to use doctrines to even think about vehicle snare.

Wonderful, now we can lower the cost to 40, and give dual equipping and extremely high received accuracy to all baseline infantry. Homogenization is best after all right? kek, morons.
30 Dec 2015, 08:37 AM

Wonderful, now we can lower the cost to 40, and give dual equipping and extremely high received accuracy to all baseline infantry. Homogenization is best after all right? kek, morons.

Why you're baiting yourself here again?
30 Dec 2015, 08:50 AM

Permanently Banned

:clap::clap::clap: :loco:
30 Dec 2015, 08:51 AM

Permanently Banned

I am sorry, 2 post :megusta:.
30 Dec 2015, 08:52 AM

Permanently Banned
I have better idea, nood need nerf TWP, hust buff allies tanks :D.
To be honest i am too cannot understand why this ablity have axis at gun, coz thay have armor in the tier and more heavy callins not allies.
30 Dec 2015, 09:47 AM

Ability is fine but not on a unit which can inflict heavy damage.
For example Guards button required additional unit. It was good for combined arms. One squad made tanks almost unable to move and onther unit could shoot at it.

Now imagine ZiS with old Guards button on place of barrage. OP, right?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★