Login

russian armor

Panzer grenadiers are worthless without shreks upgrade

16 Dec 2015, 21:36 PM

I play a lot with Tea up clan,and with friends.I don't play too much games random and i have 700+ hours.You can find my Allies buffs and jackson tweak to decrease damage a bit and increase penetration vs King Tiger on coh 2 forums.My ballance threads are not only to axis but to help allies too.Please send me a replay with pz grens blob reaping USF blobs -_-
16 Dec 2015, 21:41 PM

700+ hours as OKW? I have 4500+ hours. You play 1 of the 2 blobbing factions.. OKW. OST is a less blobbing faction and more skill required. Have you NOT been reading everyone's comment on this thread on how the unit is used? GJ. This thread should be closed
16 Dec 2015, 22:15 PM

16 Dec 2015, 22:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2015, 22:15 PMnewvan
First video Rifles vs PGrens, it will be 5 in total.
1 vet0
http://plays.tv/video/5671deb05f1fe75151
2 vet0
http://plays.tv/video/5671e4fa9cd793720d
3 vet3

4 vet3

5 vet3

Hey dude. Great video. Thanks for actually taking the time to make these. Will Axis fanbois stop QQing now? JohnnyB and thread maker?
16 Dec 2015, 22:35 PM

Hey dude. Great video. Thanks for actually taking the time to make these. Will Axis fanbois stop QQing now? JohnnyB and thread maker?

Don't bother with him.

Once I told that PzGrens behind cover can win agasint incomind Commandos.
He was like "prove it".
So I posted photos, like these one.
Then he replied "No, you are lying, how many times you've stopped Commandos during approach?
So I posted video photos with time on the top.
And then, instead of admitting he was wrong, he went hard that I had to do something else, like other units shooting, hold fire, etc :luvDerp:
16 Dec 2015, 22:46 PM

^
I think it could be like this - It isn't YouTube, it isn't valuable source, I don't wont be bothered by going those questionable links.)

16 Dec 2015, 23:20 PM

oh wow, that's interesting, didn't realize that they'd beat double bar rifles as well. Well, that's quite good then, they seem fine to me.
17 Dec 2015, 02:40 AM
Donator 33

I think the Underpowered PGren myth has been busted, now we can rejoice and be the best of friends! <444>3 (in b4 somebody starts a thread about Brummbär, and all hell breaks loose :romeoMug: )
OOK
17 Dec 2015, 06:44 AM

Problem I see with 'em is where they sit in the timeline. By the time you have even one pgren you can likely be facing multiple vet 2 or higher infantry squads, vehs and much larger army sizes than a 1v1 skrim to the death. They face a lot of bullets, explosives and what not focusing them down, even worse if they try and negotiate to get into mid range.

For me the biggest meh thing about pgrens isn't their dps(which I think is fine) or their low survivability against explosive countermeasures. It's the lack of utility. All they have is dps, often having to act like tower defense and hold heavy cover or get shot up. Nade is overpriced and underperforming and honestly I'd much rather have something like smoke in the first place. Ost only gets it from motars otherwise non-doctrinally. Would make them so much more feasible.
17 Dec 2015, 07:09 AM

I think these videos demonstrate quite well that the issues with panzergrenadiers are found at the user-end.
17 Dec 2015, 07:45 AM

Don't bother with him.

Once I told that PzGrens behind cover can win agasint incomind Commandos.
He was like "prove it".
So I posted photos, like these one.
Then he replied "No, you are lying, how many times you've stopped Commandos during approach?
So I posted video with time on the top.
And then, instead of admitting he was wrong, he went hard that I had to do something else, like other units shooting, hold fire, etc :luvDerp:

Congratulations, you realy made me dig deep in the forums just to prove you are actualy.... LYING. You know, I am still waiting for that commandos video that you said you posted and that I still contested it, but hey, I guess you can't do it anymore to prove your point because commandos now are where they should be.
For anyone who's interested, see the thread here:
Thread.

Your credibility just went down below zero mate, and the only thing you are continuing to prove is that your bias is overpassed only by the quantity of bullshit you are spreading.
17 Dec 2015, 07:49 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 07:45 AMJohnnyB

Your credibility just went down below zero mate, and the only thing you are continuing to prove is that your bias is overpassed only by the quantity of bullshit you are spreading.

To be fair, you aren't exactly a saint when it comes to reasonable, unbiased arguments.
17 Dec 2015, 07:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2015, 16:41 PMTobis

Then go do it yourself, he just gave all the proof needed.

You are easy to fool by the Dark Side I see.
17 Dec 2015, 07:55 AM

Other thread were everyone can see how johnnyb has no clue what he is talking abut.....nothing new here.

in the other hand, thanks to those who spent their time making photos and videos to proof their arguments (and how wrong and biased is JohnnyB).

17 Dec 2015, 07:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 07:49 AMTobis

To be fair, you aren't exactly a saint when it comes to reasonable, unbiased arguments.

\BUUUT, at least I am not spreading bullshit, I at least believe in what I say.
17 Dec 2015, 07:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 07:55 AMFul4n0
Other thread were everyone can see how johnnyb has no clue what he is talking abut.....nothing new here.

in the other hand, thanks to those who spent their time making photos and videos to proof their arguments (and how wrong and biased is JohnnyB).

Hah! No clue, I got it. Telling me that commandos in pre-nerf status were cut down like bowling by Pzgrens was such a real statement. You are supporting BIAS and LIE. Bravo.
17 Dec 2015, 08:12 AM

I Propose that we move this part of the discussion into the "JhonnyB trial" part and recenter on the Pgrenadier point, which is far more interesting.

Kozo.
17 Dec 2015, 08:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 07:59 AMJohnnyB

Hah! No clue, I got it. Telling me that commandos in pre-nerf status were cut down like bowling by Pzgrens was such a real statement. You are supporting BIAS and LIE. Bravo.

keep trying man, keep trying....

australian and newman just stomped your non-arguments once again.....and you say others are biased, good joke.
17 Dec 2015, 08:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 07:56 AMJohnnyB

\BUUUT, at least I am not spreading bullshit, I at least believe in what I say.

You can still believe in bullshit, which was quite frequent case in the past :romeoMug:
17 Dec 2015, 08:21 AM

They are the best stock AI unit.

PGs clearly better than obers.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 25
Peru 11
United Kingdom 53
unknown 6
United States 4
United States 1

Ladders Top 10