Login

russian armor

Panzer grenadiers are worthless without shreks upgrade

17 Dec 2015, 08:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 08:15 AMKatitof

You can still believe in bullshit, which was quite frequent case in the past :romeoMug:

Comming from you, I would say this is a rather positive statement.
17 Dec 2015, 08:30 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 07:54 AMJohnnyB

You are easy to fool by the Dark Side I see.

This isn't some grand conspiracy. He didn't use video editing software to change the results of the 5 separate tests. I already thought Pgrens were fine before this thread, there was nothing to fool.
17 Dec 2015, 08:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 08:30 AMTobis

This isn't some grand conspiracy. He didn't use video editing software to change the results of the 5 separate tests. I already thought Pgrens were fine before this thread, there was nothing to fool.

Again, since people is forgetting it: I didn't say that the images are not real. I said that a video would be a better proof. There are situation when things that should not normaly happen, still happen. To be hnonest we are wasting times considering COH2 = mathematics. "This unit, in green cover with weapon x wins every time aginst that unit in green cover with weapon Y, by killing 5 models and losing 1". A more correct statement would be "In X% of cases, this unit should win against that unit". Because sometimes RNG, sometimes other things that you didn't even consider. Trying to post pictures here and there, is just manipulation, this is what I believe. A video is better as a proof, because it shows you HOW things actualy happened, who engaged first, how much time that squad needed to grab cover, how much one or two models were actualy in yellow cover though the squad as a whole appeared to be in green cover, and so on.....

I don't think pzgrenadiers suck. I don't think they are such a good unit eather. I just think they are a niche unit and I am not sure this is their intended place.
17 Dec 2015, 08:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 07:45 AMJohnnyB

Congratulations, you realy made me dig deep in the forums just to prove you are actualy.... LYING. You know, I am still waiting for that commandos video that you said you posted and that I still contested it, but hey, I guess you can't do it anymore to prove your point because commandos now are where they should be.
For anyone who's interested, see the thread here:
Thread.

Your credibility just went down below zero mate, and the only thing you are continuing to prove is that your bias is overpassed only by the quantity of bullshit you are spreading.

Hehehe

Your quote after I posted pictures.

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2015, 08:36 AMJohnnyB

Hm. If we are going to make fun and moke each other, it's not the place here. This is not a video. These are 2 pictures. A video would show that that last commando didn't arrive there after the commando squad being stopped several times in order to be gunned down better, for instance.

Making things up just to prove a point and show people are mistaken because they disagree to you, it's the way to go it seems. Nice. What these pictures actualy "prove"? We are not ALL stupid , you know. Anyway this is going to far. I let you here with your "proofs" and your extremely biased attitude.

And when I showed you 11s on timer, you were like:

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2015, 05:54 AMJohnnyB

Thank you for proving my point by going around problem and actualy NOT posting a video. Nothing to add more and no point in arguing further as long as you could do anything but admitting you were bullshitting as hell. But hey, there are enough suckers around here, they will believe you.

So just to be clear.

I posted PzGrens behind green cover winning agasint approaching Commanods.
He said that I stopped them several time for this, so I showed him timer.
When he saw timer, he did not admit he was misteaken but again went for "proving his point by not posting a video" :luvDerp:
17 Dec 2015, 08:50 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 08:40 AMJohnnyB

Again, since people is forgetting it: I didn't say that the images are not real. I said that a video would be a better proof. There are situation when things that should not normaly happen, still happen. To be hnonest we are wasting times considering COH2 = mathematics. "This unit, in green cover with weapon x wins every time aginst that unit in green cover with weapon Y, by killing 5 models and losing 1". A more correct statement would be "In X% of cases, this unit should win against that unit". Because sometimes RNG, sometimes other things that you didn't even consider. Trying to post pictures here and there, is just manipulation, this is what I believe. A video is better as a proof, because it shows you HOW things actualy happened, who engaged first, how much time that squad needed to grab cover, how much one or two models were actualy in yellow cover though the squad as a whole appeared to be in green cover, and so on.....

I don't think pzgrenadiers suck. I don't think they are such a good unit eather. I just think they are a niche unit and I am not sure this is their intended place.

Ivan posted 5 videos in this thread, did you just ignore them?
17 Dec 2015, 08:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 08:40 AMJohnnyB

Calling the role of Pzgrens niche is not fair. It implies that Pgrens are only viable in a small set of circumstances. In reality, Pgrens are good on any map that is not Langreskeya.
17 Dec 2015, 09:03 AM

Hehehe

Your quote after I posted pictures.

And when I showed you 11s on timer, you were like:

So just to be clear.

I posted PzGrens behind green cover winning agasint approaching Commanods.
He said that I stopped them several time for this, so I showed him timer.
When he saw timer, he did not admit he was misteaken but again went for "proving his point by not posting a video" :luvDerp:

So,... you didn't post a video, like you said you did, isn't it?
17 Dec 2015, 09:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 09:03 AMJohnnyB

So,... you didn't post a video, like you said you did, isn't it?

Oh no, that in post before, was just miss click. I was thinking about posting photos (which is obvious cause I post only photos) instead of videos, but I accidentaly wrote video.

But the message remains the same. "You stopped them several times" - see time - "You are still wrong and prove nothing"
17 Dec 2015, 09:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 08:50 AMTobis

Ivan posted 5 videos in this thread, did you just ignore them?

Not ignored. Missed it. Thank you for pointing it out, I watched the videos, and that is what I was asking for. Now that is a serious guy.
So now some conclusions can be drawn. While at vet zero middle range the pzgrens are winning against BAR rifles, at vet 3 the result is quite disputed I see. All squad models from boh sides were in green cover in all cases. I guess this shows what everybody say, like pzgrens should not be used on open ground, being deffensive units. That is where the problem occures I guess. A number of players want to use them as assault units shock like style. This isn't going to happen anyway.
17 Dec 2015, 11:16 AM

I like them because you have to be very intelligent when using them. The grenade is kinda weak however, and the Shreck upgrade has never made a whole lot of sense to me. Doesn't seem logical to give them to an expensive anti-infantry squad that gets wiped easily.

Then again, we know what happens if you gave them to a cheap, hard-to-kill infantry unit.
17 Dec 2015, 12:05 PM
Patrion 14

Panzergrenadiers kill approaching commandos when in green cover. You can easily try this out using cheat mod.

If you have at least one friend, you may be able to test it out without cheatmod.

B2T: I have to admit that Iam most of the time to stupid to handle PGrens against rfile hords. I would like to see smoke nades added with vet and a buff for the bundled nade.
17 Dec 2015, 14:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 12:05 PMSikko
Panzergrenadiers kill approaching commandos when in green cover.

They do, now. They didn't, before.
17 Dec 2015, 14:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 09:09 AMJohnnyB

Not ignored. Missed it. Thank you for pointing it out, I watched the videos, and that is what I was asking for. Now that is a serious guy.
So now some conclusions can be drawn. While at vet zero middle range the pzgrens are winning against BAR rifles, at vet 3 the result is quite disputed I see. All squad models from boh sides were in green cover in all cases. I guess this shows what everybody say, like pzgrens should not be used on open ground, being deffensive units. That is where the problem occures I guess. A number of players want to use them as assault units shock like style. This isn't going to happen anyway.

yep, I want to use Jackson as AI tanks, and yep, this is not going to happen anyway.

That I want to use Jackson as AI tank is just a non-sense, so I don´t do it. Same way, you have to learn how to use PZGreens. That´s all.

You were trying to defend something that is wrong, you were proved wrong, and finally, you say buaaah buahhhh but but but others want them to be used like assault units....well, PZGreens are not assault units, so don´t use them the wrong way.

now, please, you can continue making excuses and deniing the real thing even knowing you are so wrong.

In additionk, it has been stated that you are talking about units you don´t know how to perform, as it is clear here in a rifle vs pzgreens and in the other thread with commandos vs pzgreens....so you don´t know shit about this unit, but you keep spreading bullshit.
17 Dec 2015, 14:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 14:22 PMFul4n0

yep, I want to use Jackson as AI tanks, and yep, this is not going to happen anyway.

That I want to use Jackson as AI tank is just a non-sense, so I don´t do it. Same way, you have to learn how to use PZGreens. That´s all.

You were trying to defend something that is wrong, you were proved wrong, and finally, you say buaaah buahhhh but but but others want them to be used like assault units....well, PZGreens are not assault units, so don´t use them the wrong way.

now, please, you can continue making excuses and deniing the real thing even knowing you are so wrong.

Gsus man, you've got some serious issues. Grow up....
Your flaming trial failed. Bye... :wave:
17 Dec 2015, 14:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 14:00 PMJohnnyB

They do, now. They didn't, before.

Yes, because of the photos I posted before commandos nerf, there was UFO flying over and shooting down Commandos :snfPeter:
17 Dec 2015, 14:37 PM

Yes, because of the photos I posted before commandos nerf, there was UFO flying over and shooting down Commandos :snfPeter:

No video, no proof :romeoMug:
17 Dec 2015, 15:44 PM

PGs clearly better than obers.
You have to spend muni for obers to become even remotely useful, PGs wipe out full health units from up to 12 meters without any upgrades.
17 Dec 2015, 20:04 PM

They are the best stock AI unit.

Machine guns. Your argument is invalid:lol:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment