Login

russian armor

UKF on Life Support

PAGES (13)down
7 Dec 2015, 16:44 PM

It's tempting to make a signature from this pudding.

According to you, I'm waiting for 12popcap for Cons and Osttruppen :foreveralone:

I'm not saying all infantry should be 2 pop cap per model.... I'm saying that a lot of squads are.

Grenadiers are 2 pop per model too, gonna whine about that now? This is the closest analog to tommies btw.

Sturmpios are 9 popcap (2.25 per model), gonna whine about that too?

Assault engies are 8, (2 per model), gonna whine about that too?

etc etc etc

In fact, most infantry isn't 1 pop cap per model. That's only true of bottom barrel infantry (Conscripts, pioneers/combat engies, Volks, (not bottom barrel anymore though...) ostruppen and for some reason guards rifles.)

7 Dec 2015, 16:46 PM

Well, we are back to Axis patch now. I really think Allies as a whole been nerfed way too much. Before this patch, we would have even number of teams searching as both Allies and Axis now we are back to 80%+ searching as Axis.

I am just going to skip out on this patch, OKW is way too OP and British got nerfed to oblivion. Time to play Red Orchestra!
7 Dec 2015, 16:50 PM
Patrion 14

1. so you have a problem with "all" FRP, but you only mention OKW?

2. point ignored, okay.

3. i could link you my playercard (which isn't hard to find btw), but since i'm not the one making claims, i doubt that it is relevant (i openly admit that ostheer is my most played faction, never played a single OKW game)

also, thanks for ignoring the other point about only complaining when your favorite faction is at a disadvantage, because that's EXACTLY what you're doing right now. literally months of USF (and general allied) dominance over pretty much all game modes (save for maybe 4v4) and not a single word. not even 4 days of a new patch where USF doesn't have highest winrate anymore? HOTFIX PLS.

also: i can guarantee that if you argue for a balance game instead of buffs for your favorite faction, people will be way more susceptible to your reasoning than now.

1. read my original post again. i talk about okw the most not "only".

2. you really think one of us will get convinced here? especially since half of your statement is about the past and another half is very general and you didnt even put an effort in to back your very general argument.

3. i said several times in this forum pre-december patch about how allies are OP in 3v3+. and numerous times in game. as allies 2v2, i beat momo&ciez and momo&luvnest and in one game i explicitly mentioned in all-chat how allies are OP. i know i shouldve lost those games and not proud of them at all.

so there goes the straw that is apparently your main argument. your problem dealing with me is how you try to group me in as a fanboy and you are trying very hard with weak shit.
7 Dec 2015, 17:05 PM

1. read my original post again. i talk about okw the most not "only".

2. you really think one of us will get convinced here? especially since half of your statement is about the past and another half is very general and you didnt even put an effort in to back your very general argument.

3. i said several times in this forum pre-december patch about how allies are OP in 3v3+. and numerous times in game. as allies 2v2, i beat momo&ciez and momo&luvnest and in one game i explicitly mentioned in all-chat how allies are OP. i know i shouldve lost those games and not proud of them at all.

so there goes the straw that is apparently your main argument. your problem dealing with me is how you try to group me in as a fanboy and you are trying very hard with weak shit.

i was talking in general terms because i haven't played this patch enough to form an opinion based on facts. but i guess everybody else was able to after just a few games, right? and my point still stands: you might have mentioned it in game (btw, i apologised for playing allies pretty much every game i played since brit release, just because i knew that i probably didn't deserve half of the wins i got), but i never saw you being vocal on here when allies were OP for MONTHS. yet 3-4 days of percieved axis (or, more correctly OKW) OPness is enough to bring out a rant? also, please read all your posts again and tell me how I am the one being aggressive and unreasonable in here.
7 Dec 2015, 17:30 PM
Patrion 14

i was talking in general terms because i haven't played this patch enough to form an opinion based on facts. but i guess everybody else was able to after just a few games, right? and my point still stands: you might have mentioned it in game (btw, i apologised for playing allies pretty much every game i played since brit release, just because i knew that i probably didn't deserve half of the wins i got), but i never saw you being vocal on here when allies were OP for MONTHS. yet 3-4 days of percieved axis (or, more correctly OKW) OPness is enough to bring out a rant? also, please read all your posts again and tell me how I am the one being aggressive and unreasonable in here.

after old CAS commander, i think this is the most imba thing that i am sure about in terms of 3v3+. and yea, i know in normal circumstances, i should give more times but that is not a choice now. we need a patch before christmas because i cannot fathom waiting four months with the game at this state.

you classify me with the lowest class of beings in this forum, fanboys, and assume i am getting angry because you think only thing i want is easy wins as allies. its at least passive aggressive.
7 Dec 2015, 17:34 PM

NOTE: I was surfing on the internet and found 1 billion thousands of bait meme. Katitof gonna Katitof and this never end. Only option is to wait until katitof hit biggest number of bait post ever possible and then there shall be peace

This one's even better than the original.

I took that hook line and sinker.
7 Dec 2015, 17:39 PM

after old CAS commander, i think this is the most imba thing that i am sure about in terms of 3v3+. and yea, i know in normal circumstances, i should give more times but that is not a choice now. we need a patch before christmas because i cannot fathom waiting four months with the game at this state.

you classify me with the lowest class of beings in this forum, fanboys, and assume i am getting angry because you think only thing i want is easy wins as allies. its at least passive aggressive.

you mean, you can't endure the same thing axis players had to endure at least since brit release? that does seem fanboyish...

and yes, i would also like a balanced game sooner rather than later... but "taking free wins" for months and then ranting like crazy after a few days... c'mon man, if you don't like it, step away from the game for a week or so until the dust starts settling. OKW WILL get nerfed, if only because the backlash is the enormous . until then, either join the winning team and live with 30 minute queue times, are just keep playing allies and accept the fact that now you will lose games you didn't deserve to lose, just like you won games you didn't deserve to win earlier.
7 Dec 2015, 18:27 PM
Patrion 14

you mean, you can't endure the same thing axis players had to endure at least since brit release? that does seem fanboyish...

and yes, i would also like a balanced game sooner rather than later... but "taking free wins" for months and then ranting like crazy after a few days... c'mon man, if you don't like it, step away from the game for a week or so until the dust starts settling. OKW WILL get nerfed, if only because the backlash is the enormous . until then, either join the winning team and live with 30 minute queue times, are just keep playing allies and accept the fact that now you will lose games you didn't deserve to lose, just like you won games you didn't deserve to win earlier.

again, i am facepalming hard. you yourself know that i am allies main 3v3+.

this argument of axis suffered for 3 months is so weak. i played only allies when panzerwerfers used to fire constantly. i played allies main during glrious shreck blob days - both original and okw redub version, when panthers were unkillable, FHT rampage days. and so many more. i can endure much more than you think.

there is nothing personal against axis here. your argument that my decision making is premature is valid which i agree fully but this notion of me being this unreasonable fanboy is ridiculous and you should drop it.
7 Dec 2015, 18:32 PM

pigsoup is one of the most reasonable guys here
7 Dec 2015, 18:35 PM

axis suffering since UKF release is now big deal.... when playing Allied faction for 1+ years had the game stacked against you.....

7 Dec 2015, 19:04 PM

axis suffering since UKF release is now big deal.... when playing Allied faction for 1+ years had the game stacked against you.....

was around for WFA, so can't talk about that. still funny how 3 days of percieved imbalance make people go crazy. also: do you want a balanced game? if so: don't just speak up when your favorite faction is UP, do so when it is OP as well. like i mentioned like 20 times already. it just makes all your concerns appear more valid.
7 Dec 2015, 19:08 PM

oh then i am surprised you didn't mention the days after Brit release...hahaha
7 Dec 2015, 19:17 PM

7 Dec 2015, 19:21 PM

oh then i am surprised you didn't mention the days after Brit release...hahaha

you mean the time were brits had like 75+% win rate? i can recall those times :-)
7 Dec 2015, 19:25 PM
Donator 22

I have to say, releasing such a HUGE change to one faction (and thereby affecting all factions) right before the Holiday break when people will be wanting to play a lot was very questionable. I sure hope hotfixes are in the works. I remember last year when Relic just finished AA and was so "exhausted" we didn't see any real updates for almost 6 months....
7 Dec 2015, 19:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Dec 2015, 19:25 PMMortar
I have to say, releasing such a HUGE change to one faction (and thereby affecting all factions) right before the Holiday break when people will be wanting to play a lot was very questionable.

I know right? I was looking forward to playing during the holiday and just relaxing.
7 Dec 2015, 20:11 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'm not saying all infantry should be 2 pop cap per model.... I'm saying that a lot of squads are.

Grenadiers are 2 pop per model too, gonna whine about that now? This is the closest analog to tommies btw.

Sturmpios are 9 popcap (2.25 per model), gonna whine about that too?

Assault engies are 8, (2 per model), gonna whine about that too?

etc etc etc

In fact, most infantry isn't 1 pop cap per model. That's only true of bottom barrel infantry (Conscripts, pioneers/combat engies, Volks, (not bottom barrel anymore though...) ostruppen and for some reason guards rifles.)

Grens were 7 > 8 pop
SP were 9 pop > 9 pop
IS were 6/8 > 8/10
RoEn 5/6 > 8/10
Volks 6 > 5
Ober 10 > 8
MG34 5/6 > 4

Everything was screwed. This is one, not the only one, reason that OKW has the upper hand on this patch. Mount of field of unit and mp attrition through popcap.
7 Dec 2015, 20:50 PM

OKW reclaiming their rightful place at 70%+ winrate in teamgames

Glad rainbow 6 siege just came out. Not touching this game for a long time.
7 Dec 2015, 21:18 PM

OKW is my favorite faction and I don't even want to play its too inbalanced, not fun.

I'm confident enough people and even developers agree this is not right, surely they will be nerfed And with any luck fix the atrocity that is Brit population values. Godspeed.
7 Dec 2015, 21:47 PM

How am I clueless if I have statistics to back it up. Numbers don't lie. UKF consistently ranks last place in 1v1s whether that corresponds with your personal experience or not.

Ok then, I guess Aimstrong won $1300 playing the worst 1v1 faction just for kicks right?

I've played this game twice as much as you. I've played this game since release and played every playlist and faction in arranged or randoms (but mostly arranged cuz surprise surprise some people like to enjoy playing the game strategizing/cooperating with friends). Just because I've taken off from CoH2 doesn't mean shit.

Idk who gave you the permission to point out who deserves to be heard and doesn't.

Really, so because you have twice the hours I do while playing at a lower level you somehow understand more. Lets just ignore that 90% of those hours were playing one faction. Beautiful. Lets count my hours in other builds too then shall we?

It's really baffling how you're going to ignore 2v2+. You're blatantly biased, not even attempting to hide it calling team games "scrub." Lol? Do you honestly not care for CoH as a whole and a successful game?

That's some insane tunnel-vision selfish game-killing plan you got there. If you wan't the CoH 2 community to be decimated, then go ahead and say it. You gotta think from the developer/producer's perspective, not a select few "elite." It's a videogame, many people play it, not just you?

There's a ginormous community in CoH, and most of them play 2v2+. That is fact. IF balance was changed based on popular demand, 1v1 would be least looked at, I hate to break it to you. You were there on that Russian tournament yourself and saw how live a poorly marketed non-English tournament went simply because it included large team games, I don't get why this needs any further explanation.

I ignore the majority of 3v3+ players because none of them have any idea what they are talking about. Again, you play one faction 90% of the time, why should anyone give you the time of day?

And are you trying to say that League of Heroes was more popular than 1v1 tournaments? The OCF final had over 2000 people watching, League of Heroes hardly broke 500, which is par for the course for a normal stream at peak hours.

If balance was changed on popular demand from people that play one faction and think they know everything, then this game would have been dead long ago. Just because one patch fucks up team games doesn't mean that balancing for 1s and 2s is the wrong way to go.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight