Login

russian armor

Calliopes are OP

PAGES (7)down
6 Dec 2015, 20:08 PM

Katitof should really play the game or actually check unit stats.

I have his player card, I look at it from time to time as a reminder to ignore is shit and that he has 70 post to 1 game played.
6 Dec 2015, 20:17 PM

Pwerfer costs 80 fuel, fucks anything it shoots at including buildings with 100% damage(LOL), and if it doesn't fuck it hard enough it supresses or pins it.

But a 140 fuel call in USF katyusha?

reduce health to 100, make barrage cost 100 ammo and make it drive slower when it has reloaded. Balanced. Also give it a 50% to detonate rockets before they fire, making the calliope prone for self destruction, because RNG = fun and esports

:hansSTUG:For the fatherland!:hansSTUG:

Your avatar is so fucking creepy.
6 Dec 2015, 20:19 PM

Long live the Okovonmber patch
6 Dec 2015, 20:21 PM

A pwerfer locked behind dlc, which costs 145 fuel is OP? FUCK ME

Yes, USF has a huge list of OP units. But trust me, this one does not belong to the list
6 Dec 2015, 20:21 PM

222 can kill it.

It looks like a tank, but its not a tank.

It's like all you do is put two units on a 1x1 square and say "look guys le balance".

You really are a worthless poster.

On topic, the calliope is strong, though the investment to call it in, the barrage Cooldown, and no main gun make it fairly ok.
6 Dec 2015, 20:22 PM

Maybe he should be. He can kill 30 models in 1 barrage :luvDerp:

The calliope is fine. And cost a lot of ressource

L2Read. Never said about killing 30 models with Calliope barrage :snfPeter:

I have his player card, I look at it from time to time as a reminder to ignore is shit and that he has 70 post to 1 game played.

Sorry, but Katitof's PC is owning yours in every way, except time spent in game :snfPeter:
6 Dec 2015, 20:26 PM

Sorry, but Katitof's PC is owning yours in every way, except time spent in game :snfPeter:

LOL wut
6 Dec 2015, 20:37 PM

I don't really feel like this OP right now.

Axis are so strong in this patch that it's hard to make a quick judgement.

It's a very heavy fuel investment on a tank that can only fire missiles irregularly. The barrage is quite powerful but pretty infrequent until Vet 2 when the cooldown decreases.

It's like a doctrinal Walking Stuka. Powerful. Infrequent. Durable. Expensive. Walking Stukas are twice as hard to counter-barrage as any other artillery. This thing costs 45 fuel more and is even harder to counter-barrage (although you can do it with Walking Stukas).

I think it is okay.
6 Dec 2015, 20:37 PM

LOL wut

He has better ratio in almost every stat + he playes both sides, not just axis :luvDerp:
6 Dec 2015, 20:47 PM

If it cost like panzerwerfer i dont care if it die to first sneeze.

Youre paying a lot for surivability right now.
Survivability on rocket arty that is 90% or its time in base and crew is hop out.
Its not main line tank that need HP to constantly fight and survive.Its roctet arty. And still if you have no defence it can have as much Hp as want and if youre good and have good defence your opponent wont kill even katty
6 Dec 2015, 20:52 PM

He has better ratio in almost every stat + he playes both sides, not just axis :luvDerp:

Your funny.
nee
6 Dec 2015, 20:55 PM

don't worry, Relic will nerf them after everyone buys the commander.
6 Dec 2015, 21:04 PM

No doubt the most stupid reply iv seen from you

Then you'll be delighted to hear that it wasn't my personal opinion, but Brads own words, you can rewatch the stream for confirmation :snfPeter:
6 Dec 2015, 21:10 PM

1 is Axis only and the other barely plays the game so neither is better than the other much
but rank + amount of games played > win/loss ratio
1 person might get noobs often while the other gets more skilled players thats why win/loss shouldnt matter

Your funny.

Hs right in regards to you being Axis only
6 Dec 2015, 21:15 PM

1 is Axis only and the other barely plays the game so neither is better than the other much
but rank + amount of games played > win/loss ratio
1 person might get noobs often while the other gets more skilled players thats why win/loss shouldnt matter

Hs right in regards to you being Axis only

And what does me playing axis only matter? You don't think I knew that before I put my player card on here? Look through my recent post, I show no "fan boy" or bias.
6 Dec 2015, 21:15 PM
Donator 11

If anything, its over price CP wise as well as fuel. Should be around 8-9CPs while reducing its cost to around 115-120 rather than 130.

Its range is pretty short and its health is around 400~ so its not that hard to kill.

Regardless this patch makes it so hard to test balance of anything tbh.
6 Dec 2015, 21:21 PM
Donator 22

no but you can kill 30 models with a single ST shot :luvDerp:
6 Dec 2015, 21:25 PM

And what does me playing axis only matter? You don't think I knew that before I put my player card on here? Look through my recent post, I show no "fan boy" or bias.

It doesnt make you a fan boy or biased but the reason why people tend to frown upon people who only play 1 side is because they dont understand the strifes and trouble of playing another faction and Im just pointing out what I see

Play some games as allies and people will stop using the playercard argument against you, otherwise learn to deal with it as there will always be someone who calls you out on it
6 Dec 2015, 21:36 PM

Reduce its damage versus hq buildings a tiny tiny bit. Job done. The whole point of any rocket artillery is to smash static defences and deter/destroy blobs. Keep moving, don't blob and like any other rocket arty it will likely do sweet fa.

If that's not enough think of it this way every calliope equals 1 less jackson equals more freedom for your own tanks especially as you shouldn't have to worry about AT mines unless you saw an m20.
6 Dec 2015, 21:52 PM

I'd like them to reduce the cost and reduce the health at the same time. To me it is real annoying to flank it with a tank and watch as it takes too long to kill it while the ally player responds.

To be fair, I'm against any artillery unit that has a crap ton of health.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS