Login

russian armor

RIP Rear Echelon :'C

4 Dec 2015, 23:39 PM

Permanently Banned
For same cost they are as good as pioneers. But repair quicker, can pickup weapons, and have better vet. But dont have flamethrower or can lay tellermines non doc. But I think they are ok.
4 Dec 2015, 23:47 PM

Drop the reinforce cost to like, 22 mp. Otherwise, the hyperbole in here is pathetic. Just because usf can no longer spam low bleed bar and 30 cals platforms doesn't mean rip.
5 Dec 2015, 00:12 AM
Patrion 14

I actually like RE's right now OpieOP, they at least do damage now.
You can't suicide them more now, which is great imo.

I've been crying for months for a RE buff, now that they got buffed people aren't happy?
5 Dec 2015, 01:34 AM

I wish they got a higher accuracy bonus for veterancy but they in a good spot now. Can even deal with pioneers in cover with that damage boost and be a cheap weapon flanking squad.
5 Dec 2015, 06:02 AM

??

170 mp Soviet combat engineer with cp0 flamers!! Completely broken!

Don't look it in a vacuum please, How many RE are you usually building in a match and how many Engineer and for which purpose? They also scale better and can have a BAR with the FT. If spaming Engineer/FT was viable, SPrice would have already do it.
5 Dec 2015, 22:41 PM
Donator 11

Yeah, also looking at the fact that pios are also 25mp to reinforce and cant get any weapons or 5th man its quite ok how it is now.

And counting members of re squad is a problem, they can be 4 or 5 men squad, basing on which one they choose to count is up to relic.
5 Dec 2015, 22:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Dec 2015, 00:12 AMLooney
I actually like RE's right now OpieOP, they at least do damage now.
You can't suicide them more now, which is great imo.

I've been crying for months for a RE buff, now that they got buffed people aren't happy?

I kinda like their state, I don't like turning RE's into mainline inf though just feels cheesy, I wish they just limited the number of flamers u can have with rifles to like 2.
5 Dec 2015, 23:02 PM

The reason why people are looking down at the change is Rifles already bleed alot of MP and then you make Rear Echelon cost 25 mp which makes it EVEN worse for their economy

Also using the argument that giving cheap infantry bars made them OP is weak when you can do the same with Royal Engineers even getting triple LMGs with them

Personally I'd say reduce their cost to 22 make their vet 3 bonus reduce their reinforce cost to 19 this would make them bleed less for USF late game similar to Royal Engineers

Personally Im gonna miss my cheap Sniper bait and I may sound like an allied fanboy but this patch is so much in favour of OKW all over the place and their poor Wehrmacht brothers are left in the dust
6 Dec 2015, 00:31 AM

the rear echelon did get a buff to their damage.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LOYMDi_XR7rILsk6HbAZqGihsk22t-45C_6NbQEP-m0/edit#gid=0&vpid=A1

their m1 carbine are now actually better than the mosin on the conscript and on par with the penal's svt40.
7 Dec 2015, 17:55 PM
Patrion 14

Now that I've been using RE's alot, they could use some more accuracy. Damage doesn't matter if you cant hit anything.
7 Dec 2015, 18:00 PM

It's funny how Relic changes shit that not needed a change. Always, for 2 years long.
7 Dec 2015, 20:49 PM

Relic could've at least compensated this increase with stat buffs.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★