Login

russian armor

ISGs are still op AF

16 Nov 2015, 22:56 PM

Give OKW stock MG34 or something, just please remove the god damn suppression from the ISG. (pack howitzer too)

EDIT: For USF, put the .50 cal in HQ, gets unlocked when you get Lieutenant or Captain.
16 Nov 2015, 22:57 PM

Pack Howi MingLee
16 Nov 2015, 22:59 PM

Pack howie is 10x better atm imo. But I agree, remove supression from support guns ( botk USF and OKW)
16 Nov 2015, 23:10 PM

On some 1v1 maps its pretty hard to take them out as the map is small and they have so much range
16 Nov 2015, 23:19 PM
Patrion 28

things with ranges longer than MGs should not have easy suppression/pinning. this includes autofire artillery, the pwerfer, and the MG stuka.
16 Nov 2015, 23:38 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

The LeIg and Pack Howie aren't OP, they are just annoying as shit to play against. Now they are annoying to use too because of the rotation thing. They need to take off the suppression and make it actually useful as a howitzer, the suppression on these units makes no sense and is just a frustrating mechanic.
17 Nov 2015, 00:28 AM

I find the problem is that even at max range the ISG is incredibly accurate. Couple that with the med truck and you're guaranteed to win indirect fights with almost anything and the flak truck means being flanked is rarely a worry.
17 Nov 2015, 01:27 AM

I think Leig's and Pack Howi's are fine. They cost a lot of resources, can't retreat and need micro to be properly used. If your opponent spams them, he usually has less infantry, hence a coordinated attack from several sides can end in a GG.

If you remove suppression they will be worthless again and I don't like to see that. In a perfect game state every unit should be a game changer.
17 Nov 2015, 09:30 AM

Autofire, lower projectile angle, better ROF or whatever to improve its AI capabilities while removing supression.

BUt what the hell, Lelic it's considering to change OKW big time so let's wait and see what they will do.... and, of course, when.
17 Nov 2015, 10:08 AM

Every faction can use rocket arty verus it. ;)

USF bad design. I use vet1 abbility on Howi versus Leig (25 muni for small inferno on location)
17 Nov 2015, 12:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2015, 10:08 AMAradan
Every faction can use rocket arty verus it. ;)

Dat UKF and USF rocket arty :snfBarton:
I'll assume sarcasm :snfPeter:
17 Nov 2015, 14:27 PM

ISG and Pack are both still extremely annoying to play against. In larger team games ISG is still leave and forget unit. Units should fire faster, but not have suppression so they can bleed units they hit, but prevent stopping whole attacks on their own by pinning units as they approach.

Queue up multiple attack move orders in a small area, ISG auto faces, done.
17 Nov 2015, 17:02 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2015, 12:04 PMKatitof

Dat UKF and USF rocket arty :snfBarton:
I'll assume sarcasm :snfPeter:

Calliope and that British rocket thing soon.jpg

It only took Relic 2 years to come out with some new commanders, we can expect these just in time for 2018.
17 Nov 2015, 18:22 PM

17 Nov 2015, 20:26 PM

I don't have an issue with them (other than they have to be the most annoying unit in the world to play against) on some maps - other maps - where there is limited flanking and limited space, they are the most overpowered units in the game to play against - as USF. They still absolutely devastate infantry assualts and couple that with the Med and/or Flak truck, they become nearly impossible to kill without large combine assualts.

I get it. OKW needs something to help them suppress units, that's fine. Relic, give them an MG; give them a fucking Ober squad that comes stock with laser guided missiles and the ability to launch nuclear warheads out of an assualt rifle with unlimited ammunition and the fire rate of a PSSH; give them Knights Cross Holders that cost 7 manpower and are available at 0 CPs. Give them anything other than a ISG that has suppression and the ability to hide behind their trucks. On certain maps it is borderline game breaking with how difficult it is to neutralize them.

Any competent OKW player will make it incredibly difficult to reach them. And if you do get there and take them out, you have been bled of so much manpower that you're fighting an uphill battle from that point forth.

(Pak Howi needs the same nerf. I just play USF 4 vs 4; so I am just speaking from my perspective)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 36
Russian Federation 28
Germany 652
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %