Login

russian armor

Relic Stream Recap

5 Nov 2015, 19:59 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Hey guys,

Some of you may have watched the stream with Relic on Wednesday. I was grateful to be asked to stream with Kyle the community manager, and put forward some comments and feedback from the community about the game and what we want to see in the future. I had some good conversation both on and off stream with Kyle about the game and so I thought I should make a small post about the points covered.

Some of the big points about this Stream were;

- Player reporting & LoL Dota style rating of allies and opponents should be coming!

- Player reporting with chat log stores for abusive players!

- Relic are looking and considering redesigning the OKW faction based on community feedback

- Optimization remains something Relic are focusing on and understand is a big point in the community

- Customer Support for bug reporting is now available from the main menu

- Game related issues such as bugs and lag need to be reported properly with evidence to Relic

- The direction of bases such as USF will be looked into. Preventing weapons rack on wrong side

These were the main points of the stream. I took a lot of the stream comments down also to discuss off stream as well. The time has come to open some serious debates. We have a great opportunity to give this information from community to developers and some good things to look forward to.

I'm interested to hear everyone's comments and thoughts on these points so.. .fireaway!

Stormless
5 Nov 2015, 20:24 PM

All good points. It's particularly nice to see that optimization is still on the table.

What I'd really like to see though is more frequent and less brash balance patches. The way they left the game in such a broken state for the last two months was inexcusable.
5 Nov 2015, 20:26 PM

I want to believe. :foreveralone:
5 Nov 2015, 20:31 PM

- Player reporting & LoL Dota style rating of allies and opponents should be coming!

So, I lose a game and can take revenge by giving the opponent 0 points for "bad behavior"? :snfPeter:
5 Nov 2015, 20:32 PM

5 Nov 2015, 20:37 PM

Have you any news about RANKING/ VET SYSTEM of players IN-GAME instead of this shit we have now via steam thats lame?
5 Nov 2015, 20:40 PM

I missed the stream unfortunately because it happened before I woke up. So thank you for posting this, interesting stuff here, a few good quality of life changes listed. People were ranting that they said no optimization patches but your info suggests otherwise, wonder how they got that idea. Moreso, I wonder how deep these alternate designs for OKW will go? Maybe they'll be the changes we witnessed in the UKF Alpha? Regardless I wish for Volksgrenadier MP 40's please! :o
5 Nov 2015, 20:40 PM

Have you any news about RANKING/ VET SYSTEM of players IN-GAME instead of this shit we have now via steam thats lame?

We're more likely to get a "companion app" than an in-game ladder.
5 Nov 2015, 20:55 PM

So which one of these is first on the list? And when?
5 Nov 2015, 21:00 PM
Patrion 14

- Relic are looking and considering redesigning the OKW faction based on community feedback

5 Nov 2015, 21:03 PM

Thanks for summarizing it, I could not watch the stream because of network issues.

I too want to believe. These are all good changes and I hope relic delivers them in time.
5 Nov 2015, 21:12 PM

Thanks Stormless, you did a great job.
Also thanks for this thread, cool to see Relic really caring :)
5 Nov 2015, 21:23 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

This post is welcome for people absent. Thanks

EDIT:

-Store in the game is very good and I hope that leaderboard will be added in the game
-Custom Commanders in Test mod would be something great
5 Nov 2015, 21:25 PM
Senior Editor Badge

We need a mute button for allies and enemys.
5 Nov 2015, 21:40 PM
Patrion 28

So, I lose a game and can take revenge by giving the opponent 0 points for "bad behavior"? :snfPeter:

Yeah, can't wait to be rated poorly by the pro teammates who ping the map constantly and are rude in chat.
5 Nov 2015, 21:41 PM

Also looking forward for redesigning USF too
5 Nov 2015, 21:44 PM
Patrion 14

Some nice points, can't wait for OKW redesign.

But 5strategos made a good point to:

What I'd really like to see though is more frequent and less brash balance patches.

5 Nov 2015, 21:53 PM

Thank you for the info gent, looking forward to the idea of a redesigned OKW.
5 Nov 2015, 22:01 PM

finally, we can report players
5 Nov 2015, 22:07 PM

Multiplayer would improve a lot if we had a rejoin button for when you lose connection or CTD on team games.

Something like the Dota 2 Rejoin Match system.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★