Login

russian armor

Things are getting out of hand here

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
5 Nov 2015, 18:16 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 17:43 PMZyllen

And thats the exact reason why the okw is doing so badly. you are buying 4 AT squads

what should you buy then? sturmpios only? they drop models like flies, can't compete with rifle hordes.
5 Nov 2015, 18:17 PM
Patrion 14

Can we please stop spamming these threads? There is another usf vs. Okw thread with a lot more posts. Can we all go back there?
5 Nov 2015, 18:17 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

It worked when USF was up and needed buffs. It might work now. This is a disgrace cookies, whether you like it or not.

Whether you like it or not, USF was overbuffed in 3 ways.

Rifle Vet 3
Rifle flamers
Pack howitzer

These 3 units contribute to USFs overperformance. Massively.

It's not Rangers, it's not the overpriced easily countered Pershing. It's not the Stuart.

So basically rifle company and flamers are overperforming, and should be slapped with the nerf bat. Everyone knows this by now.
Maybe the m10 too.

If you think any other facet of USF is just so op that you need to make 56 threads about them in a span of s week, you have no clue.
Because I can guarantee you that those things are what's making USF so op.
How you ask?

Because that's all that changed for USF between them being UP and the worst faction in history, and all of the sudden the Most OP faction.

Or am I wrong? Did something else change for USF? Are 1v1 players reaching 99% win rates with docs like mechanized and armor? No. No they aren't.

Any "good" USF player right now spams the hell out of overperforming rifle company. If you think otherwise you can prove me wrong.

5 Nov 2015, 18:22 PM

what should you buy then? sturmpios only? they drop models like flies, can't compete with rifle hordes.

Neither all Volks or all Sturms...?

Volks and sturms in conjunction with each other?

Draw fire with volks, use shot/sight blockers to flank with sturms. If you're fighting in an open field, sturms will deter any rifles rushing and closing the distance on volks. If the rifles shoot volks, move in sturms, if vice versa, keep/put sturms in cover and take advantage of volks range to bleed the rifles.

The problem is, of course, that those rifles start to reach critical mass, especially with BARS, when they focus fire any one of your squads.

That's when you need to be able to manipulate the map to your advantage by using blockers to ambush those rifles with your sturms, and also to use mines.

Even just one can change the pace of how a USF player moves around the map. One mine. Even if swept, that mine will have forced a USF player to invest munis in a sweeper, and probably make them think twice about moving any unit without a sweeper. That alone can give you a major advantage.

People here love to argue and banter about DPS and number stats, but psychology is a huge part of this game.
5 Nov 2015, 18:28 PM

Katikof, please never show your face on any of my threads ever again. Thank you

PS. he killed one model with that. I got blobbed to death. But I expect nothing from you, allied fanboy.

One model... yeeeeaaaah.
5 Nov 2015, 18:28 PM

Can we please stop spamming these threads? There is another usf vs. Okw thread with a lot more posts. Can we all go back there?

Please don't. This is stimulating me in ways you can't even imagine.
5 Nov 2015, 18:29 PM

Honestly, wiping a USF squad really kind of is a victory. Losing a rifle, especially early on, completely stunts their ability to steamroll their early game (aggressive) advantage.

I meant when they have vet2+. By the way, that damned rifle company makes even vetting easier.
5 Nov 2015, 18:35 PM

I would suggest less volks,more sturmpios.But ofcourse once BARs are on rifles and RE blob its uphill struggle.

From my experience that would be a terrible mistake. OKW should keep distance and in cover (US has a weak light artillery department), use Volks as meatshields while Obersoldaten, Fallis and Jägers snipe the enemy infantry.
5 Nov 2015, 18:39 PM

Permanently Banned
I give up it is impossible to get any decent discussions on this forum. You provide a point, you either get 'l2p' or 'it isn't that bad' from players with 1 1v1 in their bank or katikof comes around and tries to torment your thread with utter bullpudding and his minions come and confirm his biased beliefs.

I will just look around lol, disgusting this forum is lel.
5 Nov 2015, 18:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 17:43 PMZyllen

And thats the exact reason why the okw is doing so badly. you are buying 4 AT squads

Second this.

Volks are more of a capping squad with a nice grenade until they get schrecks.

Sturmpios and vehicles are the way to go, with elite infantry call ins or obers to fill out the arsenal if you want.

Patrion 14

Hahahah wonderful this. I made 2 threads about OKW sucking, everyone knows they suck, yet we can't discuss it in more than one thread. When USF sucked balls we could make 20000000 threads and it was all fine.

This forum is more biased than Western Media :foreveralone:

When your salt levels are this high; I recommend going to a twitch stream for COH 2, and just venting out your frustrations in chat. Worked for me whenever I needed it too.

Also, take a break from COH 2. Game can turn into a very frustrating mess sometimes so I can understand why you feel this way.
Benefactor 115

This forum is more biased than Western Media :foreveralone:

Or... maybe you are :snfPeter:
5 Nov 2015, 18:46 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 18:44 PMKisiel

Or... maybe you are :snfPeter:

:luvDerp:
5 Nov 2015, 18:50 PM

Permanently Banned
Mods can you close it down? Pointless, most likely from the start. Thank you.
5 Nov 2015, 18:51 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Whether you like it or not, USF was overbuffed in 3 ways.

Rifle Vet 3
Rifle flamers
Pack howitzer

These 3 units contribute to USFs overperformance. Massively.

Inclined to agree. Nerfing these should fix things up fairly nicely overall. After these changes, the only time people ever really said LMG42 Grens aren't cutting it happened.
5 Nov 2015, 19:38 PM

No that is the problem of the okw and something that needs to be addressed. thats why i want the obers in mech truck so the okw player can choose between the at squads and AI squads.
5 Nov 2015, 20:51 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

ISG? Not saying spamming them as before but 1 would make more of a difference than more Volks.

Closed at OP request.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight