Login

russian armor

Whermacht inf squad size

aaa
3 Nov 2015, 11:11 AM

if they buff inf its logical to remove all the advantages of mg (arc and AT rounds) and sniper cheating round that oneshots double sniper and its camo advantage and hp advantage.

in haloween jesulun snipers almost never retreated thanks to its hp. Retreat of a sniper is big deal cuz of its speed and bleed of it is a big deal too cuz its 90MP model.
3 Nov 2015, 11:13 AM

No, I'm referring to the pile of steaming poo that was rifle vet bonuses in comparison to any other infantry squad in game and conscript lack of scaling due to lack of any stock weapon upgrades and doctrinal upgrades performing extremely poorly.

Ah yes, the steaming pile of poo that was exactly the same as Grenadier vet except Rifles got 30% increased accuracy rather than 40%. Maybe they should have just given them the extra 10% instead of making them warp time and space to dodge bullets.

Even the theoretically equal m1919a6 cost 10 mu more. Lmg42 should have been nerfed.

Ah yes, that way one Riflemen will be the superior troops, and M1919's will erase any chance Ostheer had at existing once they are purchased. After all, we know the M1919 was obviously far superior to the MG 42.
3 Nov 2015, 11:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 11:09 AMUnited
If you think about it Brits is literally a updated Osteer, in almost every department.

I mean I dont mind that, but Osteer didn't deserve to get left behind the brits.

anyway the ladder right now is pretty bad. Im a top 200 Brit player, and I cant get games because everyone up there is playing USF.

So I play Osteer, and after a few days of games i found out

1: Sturzdorf is unplayable as Osteer
2:You cant beat a top USF player in 1v1 auto
3:Rifle company and heavy calvary are broken

Whatever relic developer gavesmoke grenades to riflemen and then added a cheap smoke barrage to a p2p meta commander hates Osteer

+1 this is my feeling as well. Brits and ostheer are so alike, and are meant to be alike (see relic faction comparison), except that brits have better units in nearly all ways.

Heavy cav, I think, is ok. Its just flame rifle blobberino i dislike
3 Nov 2015, 11:18 AM

You are also realising that the lmg-42 is the only upragde for grens. Other than bar and bren where you can equip two of them. Still is shitty that cons don't have a upragde.

getting double bar is extremely cost prohibitive, and frankly not worth the munition. That's one of the reason why rifleman had crap scaling before the veterancy buff. USF lack a decent weapon upgrade unless you went rifle or inf doc.

Of course, now people are starting to realize that the veterancy buff on top of flamer and m1919a6 turn riflemen into terminators.

bren gun is less cost effective than the lmg42 but still good enough to make double bren a completely nightmare to fight against. Most axis infantry get completely annihilated against double bren.

The lmg profile needs to be revised. It's a problem on the grenadier, and it's a problem on the tommies. It's seen some mean riflemen m1919a6 blob as well.

Ah yes, that way one Riflemen will be the superior troops, and M1919's will erase any chance Ostheer had at existing once they are purchased. After all, we know the M1919 was obviously far superior to the MG 42.

revise all the lmg in the game.

3 Nov 2015, 11:35 AM

5-men sq of PzGren will breaks all ballance. You want stronger version volks blob of doom?

Game is now decently ballanced.
3 Nov 2015, 11:43 AM

This is not an ideal option,but now there is little choice left.They buffed allied infantry too much,lategame basically u can't do anything.You have to have perfect micro PLUS luck to just hold the line,forget attack.
Even mg lategame struggles to hold back vetted horde and both ukf and usf have equal/better mgs anyway.
Then there's smoke and flamers and 1919 firing on the move/double bren with insane vet tommies.One flank and ur whole line collapses.

So yeah they will have to buff grenadiers and volks ,as is now most people are enjoying their 80% usf winrate.

Also people saying axis are not meant to have a chance agianst allied infantry are just plain biased like katitof.Then explain to me why allied armour suddenly is on par with axis.
Super cheap t-34/85,E-8 and M4C shermans.
Buffed shermans and cromwells.
Alpha dmg tank destroyers like jackson and firefly.
OP cheap vehicle like su-76.
WAAY better roster of light vehicles.
Soviet heavy tanks.
Comet.
Now Pershing.

Explain this trend now - so allies can have parity in armor,but axis aren't allowed to even compete in infantry.Shows ur total and utter bias katitof.
3 Nov 2015, 11:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 11:35 AMAradan
5-men sq of PzGren will breaks all ballance. You want stronger version volks blob of doom?

Upgrade on individual basis per squad.Can't upgrade if with shreck and can't upgrade after 5 man done.
The alternative is increase recieved accuracy bonus to .20 from current .13.This was done before and amde them useful for a patch before being inexplicabaly removed as being 'a bug'.And stretch out their vet bonuses between vet 1 and vet 2.
3 Nov 2015, 11:46 AM

I wouldn't support a pzgren squad of 5 eather. Grens though... I would say yes.

Nope. It's not, unfortunately. Statistics tell you are wrong.
3 Nov 2015, 11:47 AM

For allied fanboys ofcourse.
Check the winrates when u decide to get serious.
3 Nov 2015, 11:51 AM

I wouldn't support a pzgren squad of 5 eather. Grens though... I would say yes.

Nope. It's not, unfortunately. Statistics tell you are wrong.

check his siganture hes talking about 3v3 and 4v4 lol
3 Nov 2015, 12:11 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

check his siganture hes talking about 3v3 and 4v4 lol

3v3 and 4v4 wasn't and will never be balanced :snfPeter:
3 Nov 2015, 12:21 PM

thats why i Laughed out Loud
3 Nov 2015, 12:51 PM

And 4 man Obers reinforce for less then 5 man rangers at the same squad cost.

Axis infantry is not supposed to stand toe to toe to allied infantry, it never was, intended use always resolved around supporting units, weapon teams, halftrucks, other infantry types(this especially in OKW case).

Volks are AT squad, they will never fight on pair with AI mainline inf.
Grens beat cons depending on range, but why should they contest more expensive infantry that loads twice the muni into the upgrades?

You should be relying on grens as protection for HMGs and snipers and vols as meat shields for AI infantry(unless you use pfussies, then you can do wild with them)

So you want to tell me that Axis infantry is supposed to just stand there in front of MG's. While allied inf runs across the map, takes away your 20% and basepins you because you cant contest them.
3 Nov 2015, 12:54 PM

So you want to tell me that Axis infantry is supposed to just stand there in front of MG's. While allied inf runs across the map, takes away your 20% and basepins you because you cant contest them.

Of course. How else could he win one single game, didn't you ask yourself? :D
3 Nov 2015, 12:58 PM

Better don't start... :D

You don't need to achieve some "balanced" state for large game modes to please the crowd.
You just need to get rid of bullshit like we've seen before:
- B4 precision strike
- blitzing heavies
- pre-nerf obers

Right now it is suppression on LeIG and Pack Howie.

Back to the topic:
My gaming experience tells me that cons vs grens matchup is even.
3 Nov 2015, 13:01 PM

Or you could do what works for wehr since vcoh :sibHyena:
3 Nov 2015, 13:13 PM

yea, thats coh2 tho if you didnt notice yet. other rules. the whole support weapon thing doesnt really work in a 1v1 scenario when you do a single mistake with them.

didnt you notice that every game vs wehr or okw is basically the allied side pushing axis off and getting a light vehicle out. then axis needs to counter it quickly because if they dont, its gg.

especially volks need some AI love because your core infantry should be able to fight other core infantry.

and why the hell do tommies cost less to reinforce than grens? that makes 0 sense.

also, if youre in the need for facts, take a quick look at coh2 winrates. axis' winrates are substiantially lower in both 1v1 and 2v2, the modes that actually matter for balance design.
3 Nov 2015, 13:26 PM

Panzer grens cost 360 manpower and the upragde cost for two shreks 120. Currently if you give them shreks they lose half of their dps. And they aren't great vs infantry with out shreks. I don't think they will become a blob of doom.
3 Nov 2015, 13:36 PM

Panzer grens cost 360 manpower

Pgrens are 340 for a loooong time now.
3 Nov 2015, 13:36 PM

Excep what worked for Wehr in vcoh does not work in this game since at least 5-6 patches. Play the game and you'll know that quickly enough. ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 2
France 2
Germany 749
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %